Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grievances, sufferings of Indian muslims, prone to exploitation (thread split)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grievances, sufferings of Indian muslims, prone to exploitation (thread split)

May b my statemnt differs ur opinion....but i feel these groups either b LeT or alqaeda or indian mujahideen or dawood ibrahim or deccan mujahideen or jaishai mohamed play a very important role ...esp for country like india where muslim population is insecure. there is no power in there hands not much say. for example u c after 92 blasts in mumbai ... muslim poulation of mumbai feel proud tht even they have some one from their side to take revenge ....like Gujrat riots in '02 ...without any reason thousands of muslims were killed , women were raped ,houses were looted can these innocent ppl take revenge in any way ????
    ALLAH IS YOUR LORD AND MY LORD; WORSHIP HIM: THAT IS THE RIGHT PATH!

One more imp point to be noted is ......no one is born terrorist ...it is govt n their actions which make them terrorist!! jst imagine of a boy whose parents are killed in front of his own eyes, sisters raped, house set on fire ......wht do u think he wl become in his future ...... a politician?? a doctor ??or wellwisher?? he wl have no other option to choose other thn terrorism!!

Comment

Originally posted by samara khan View Post
      ?? he wl have no other option to choose other thn terrorism!!
      ......... and kill innocent people !!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Its time for pakistan to demand purohit, saadhvi,dayanand n many more

^^ I wonder if you were this outraged when Hindu mobs butchered muslims in gujrat in 2002

Comment

Originally posted by mercenary2k View Post
          ^^ I wonder if you were this outraged when Hindu mobs butchered muslims in gujrat in 2002
          Going by that logic ...... would you say that you are fair game for the Canadians !!!!!!!

Comment

Ys ...i dont want 2 say thz but whn it happns wd u or ur families or ur close ones u wl feel it ...i dont want innocent ppl 2 b killed .....but u knw i lost my old grand fathr n n my 1st cousin in macca masjid blasts ........whom shld v cry at .....will compensation or condolences satisfy thirst of blood relations????
            Next think was more shocking one of my close family friends son ...who was a student in engg cllg was taken away by police saying tht he had links wd terrorist!! why jst because he wrote a cap n had a bread???? he was very badly tortured by police .. now AP govt feels tht by mistake they punished n imprisoned innocent ppl n they r talking about compensation n giving them jobs ( i.e to run taxies n autos) did his parents have admitted him in reputed cllg of engg just 2 see thz future??? wht abt their family reputation in relatives, society, family n friends .....wil da compensation n word of sorry heal their wounds?? who will marry his sisters ...evry one say tht they are terrorist n were in prison fr a year n more!!
            Now tell me brothers wht abt these ppl .... were shld they go for justice?? whom shld they blame for thz??

Comment

Originally posted by aam bandha View Post
              ......... and kill innocent people !!!!!!!!
              Will u or me fulfill their basic needs .......im not saying wht they are doing is right or it is gud to kill innocent ppl...i jst mean to say tht this will b their fate n future n it forces them to opt for wrong path instead of mending their ways. the 2nd case which i mentioned ....jst imagine ur self in tht place ..can u n me go n take revenge from the govt for loss of reputation of such a gud inocent n decent family .... his father has become a heart patient after listening to da comments of society in which he lived....he too ws a civil engg..its not tht they belong to some low cader or cheap or a ghunda family!!

Comment

Originally posted by samara khan View Post
                Ys ...i dont want 2 say thz but whn it happns wd u or ur families or ur close ones u wl feel it ...i dont want innocent ppl 2 b killed .....but u knw i lost my old grand fathr n n my 1st cousin in macca masjid blasts ........whom shld v cry at .....will compensation or condolences satisfy thirst of blood relations????
                Next think was more shocking one of my close family friends son ...who was a student in engg cllg was taken away by police saying tht he had links wd terrorist!! why jst because he wrote a cap n had a bread???? he was very badly tortured by police .. now AP govt feels tht by mistake they punished n imprisoned innocent ppl n they r talking about compensation n giving them jobs ( i.e to run taxies n autos) did his parents have admitted him in reputed cllg of engg just 2 see thz future??? wht abt their family reputation in relatives, society, family n friends .....wil da compensation n word of sorry heal their wounds?? who will marry his sisters ...evry one say tht they are terrorist n were in prison fr a year n more!!
                Now tell me brothers wht abt these ppl .... were shld they go for justice?? whom shld they blame for thz??
                At times you have cried yourself hoarse claiming that Indian mulsims do not get equal rights and all that. You;r friend's father was a civil engineer and was able to admit his son to a reputed college to study civil eng. If there was so much discrimination would that be possible.
                Also you claim that he was arrested just because he wore a cap and had a beard. There are thousands of muslims who do that. Do you mean to say that all of them are being harassed.

This chap would have been at the wrong place at the wrong time. With the widespread feeling that people are taking advantage of India's lax laws to promote terror, it is time ot toughen the laws. Also you mention that the government is ready to give them compensation.
                At least the government is trying to do something not just abandon them like your soldiers were abandoned in the peaks of Kargil

Comment

Every right thinking Indian has been outraged by the Gujarat riots.

Comment

ys a human being wl have same feelings for a victim b it hindu or muslim or sikhs or b it any religion!! ( provided they shld be innocent)

Comment

[quote=simplyme;6180811]At times you have cried yourself hoarse claiming that Indian mulsims do not get equal rights and all that. You;r friend's father was a civil engineer and was able to admit his son to a reputed college to study civil eng. If there was so much discrimination would that be possible.
                      Also you claim that he was arrested just because he wore a cap and had a beard. There are thousands of muslims who do that. Do you mean to say that all of them are being harassed.

i didnt get ur 1st statemnt tht wd much discrmination wil it b possible ......nxt thing tht u r talking abt da cap n a bread u cannot count ppl in hyd who are trying 2 become mod by shaving their breads aftr blasts in hyd at diff places

Comment

N da compensation whcih u r talking about from da govt side is ........giving autos n taxies so tht they can earn their livelihood ....can u image a decent family to run auto or get back their reputaion in society from jst woth 2 lkhs????

Comment

N fr ur question tht are all the ppl who have caps n beards r arrested or harrassed ....let me clear it brother tht nearly 22 muslim youths were arrested on tht day by police who were on their way home or for some other wrk outside.......police was mind set tht the blasts were carried out by muslims ....so randomly they have picked thm up It was only later tht they came to knw tht da blasts were carried out by ppl of other religion.

Comment

[quote=simplyme;6180811]At times you have cried yourself hoarse claiming that Indian mulsims do not get equal rights and all that. You;r friend's father was a civil engineer and was able to admit his son to a reputed college to study civil eng. If there was so much discrimination would that be possible.

i think by this u mean if govt is discriminating so much how come he was doing engg in a reputed cllg... right??let me clear it tht he ws not a student of govt cllg where govt was giving him education free of cost....he was studying in a private cllg

Comment

Working...
                            X