No announcement yet.

Now Phillipines complains of Pakistani connection to their country's terrorism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now Phillipines complains of Pakistani connection to their country's terrorism

Is everyone joining the "Pakistan Bashing" bandwagon? Madeline Albright calls Pakistan "International Migraine". US Panel Report singles out Pakistan as the epicenter of nuclear and biological terrorism. And now Phillipines is complaining of Pakistani connection to terrorism in Mindanao?

LOCAL NEWS: Suspected Pakistani militant nabbed in Shariff Kabunsuan | Home >> Other Sections >> Breaking News

Philippine security forces have arrested a suspected Pakistani bomb maker in the country's volatile south where Muslim militants are active, the national police chief said.

Police and military agents swooped down on a rented watch shop in Shariff Kabunsuan town on Mindanao island on Tuesday and arrested owner Muhammad Alfariz, said police Director General Jesus Verzosa.
    Alfariz allegedly possessed mortar shells, wires, a cell phone and other bomb-making material, and may have already assembled several explosive devices, Verzosa said.

He said the suspect was being interrogated in connection with a plot to bomb several targets in Mindanao, where suspected al-Qaeda-linked militants are based and Muslim separatist rebels have fought a decades-long insurgency.
    Following weeks of surveillance a regional court issued a warrant for Alfariz's arrest after police convinced the judge that the suspect was keeping a cache of explosives in the shop, Verzosa said.
    Details of the suspect's alleged affiliation with militants were murky, but police initially suspected he may have links with the Indonesian-based regional terrorist group Jemaah Islamiyah.

Security officials said last month that about 30 Indonesian recruits of Jemaah Islamiyah and 28 other extremists from unspecified countries are on the run in Mindanao.

Washington has offered huge rewards for the capture or death of some of the foreign militants believed to be hiding in the southern Philippines, including Dulmatin, an Indonesian who goes by one name, and compatriot Umar Patek. Both men have been accused of involvement in the 2002 Bali nightclub bombings in Indonesia that killed 202 people.

In the late 1990s, Jemaah Islamiyah set up a number of terrorist training camps in the mountainous heartland of Mindanao with the help of local guerrillas, but they were discovered and destroyed a few years later by government forces.

Re: Now Phillipines complains of Pakistani connection to their country's terrorism

i think Pakistan was involved in JFK's assassination too! lol
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

Re: Now Phillipines complains of Pakistani connection to their country's terrorism

The virus is spreading

Comment

Indian population is exploding with growth... Government of India said Pakistan has hand in it. USA says Pakistan should cooperate with Indian on this.... the virus is spreading..
        I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by saregamapa View Post
          Is everyone joining the "Pakistan Bashing" bandwagon? Madeline Albright calls Pakistan "International Migraine". US Panel Report singles out Pakistan as the epicenter of nuclear and biological terrorism. And now Phillipines is complaining of Pakistani connection to terrorism in Mindanao?

LOCAL NEWS: Suspected Pakistani militant nabbed in Shariff Kabunsuan | Home >> Other Sections >> Breaking News

Philippine security forces have arrested a suspected Pakistani bomb maker in the country's volatile south where Muslim militants are active, the national police chief said.

Police and military agents swooped down on a rented watch shop in Shariff Kabunsuan town on Mindanao island on Tuesday and arrested owner Muhammad Alfariz, said police Director General Jesus Verzosa.
          Alfariz allegedly possessed mortar shells, wires, a cell phone and other bomb-making material, and may have already assembled several explosive devices, Verzosa said.
          muhammad al fariz,
          not a very pakistani name.

could there be pakistanis in alqaeda and other assorted crazy groups. of course. could they be involved in crap, by all means. But this character he does not have a typical pakistani name, had he been mushtaq chaudry or asif ali, yeah, but mohammad al fariz. does not add up.

Originally posted by florence View Post
          Indian population is exploding with growth... Government of India said Pakistan has hand in it. USA says Pakistan should cooperate with Indian on this.... the virus is spreading..
          ji 'hand' toh naheen tha
          Yaqeen mohkam, amal paiham, mohabbat faateh-e-aalam
          jahad-e-zindagaani mein hein yeh mardon ki shamsheerain

Comment

now philipines also can ... go treat them selves ,
            ﺃﷲ ﻧﯣﺮ ﺇﺴﻣﺇﯣﺇﺕ ﯣﺇﻠﺄﺮﺾ_ Best cheese-maker of monkVille

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Stick View Post
              The virus is spreading
              aap please health forum mein post karein.
              hum aap ki sehet yaabi kay liye duaa karein gaye.
              Yaqeen mohkam, amal paiham, mohabbat faateh-e-aalam
              jahad-e-zindagaani mein hein yeh mardon ki shamsheerain

Comment

Muhammad al farid is an arab name so i doubt if he is pakistani. but even if he is not pakistani still its a muslim name :S
                i dono wats going on, its something really to worry about.
                KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
                LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

Originally posted by EcoShan View Post
                  Muhammad al farid is an arab name so i doubt if he is pakistani. but even if he is not pakistani still its a muslim name :S
                  i dono wats going on, its something really to worry about.
                  Thank you be-qaida.

Comment

There are around 15-20 Afghan families living in my high rise and when I asked them where are they from, around 50-60 percent has replied "Karachi", "Lahore", "Quetta", "Pershawar" etc and they are with Pakistani Passport too. When I say, o tu you are Pakistani, reply comes "NO NO I am Afghani"

80% of the guys who get death sentence in KSA due to chars and heroin smuggling are known to be "Pakistani" (as they have Pakistani passport) but they are Afghani

I am wondering if all these are also "these kind of" Pakistanis !
                    Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
                    Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

Originally posted by Decent 6Chora View Post
                      The ones who pics have been captured don't look like from Afghan/Pakistan area, they look more like Bengal/Assam area.

Comment

Originally posted by saregamapa View Post

He said the suspect was being interrogated in connection with a plot to bomb several targets in Mindanao, where suspected al-Qaeda-linked militants are based and Muslim separatist rebels have fought a decades-long insurgency.
                        Following weeks of surveillance a regional court issued a warrant for Alfariz's arrest after police convinced the judge that the suspect was keeping a cache of explosives in the shop, Verzosa said.
                        Details of the suspect's alleged affiliation with militants were murky, but police initially suspected he may have links with the Indonesian-based regional terrorist group Jemaah Islamiyah.

Security officials said last month that about 30 Indonesian recruits of Jemaah Islamiyah and 28 other extremists from unspecified countries are on the run in Mindanao.

Washington has offered huge rewards for the capture or death of some of the foreign militants believed to be hiding in the southern Philippines, including Dulmatin, an Indonesian who goes by one name, and compatriot Umar Patek. Both men have been accused of involvement in the 2002 Bali nightclub bombings in Indonesia that killed 202 people.

In the late 1990s, Jemaah Islamiyah set up a number of terrorist training camps in the mountainous heartland of Mindanao with the help of local guerrillas, but they were discovered and destroyed a few years later by government forces.
                        I overheard an indian friend saying the typical sentence, and he did not know I was pakistani:
                        O pakistan is the epicenter of terrorist base and an exporter of terrorism.

I replied:
                        I thought Pakistan was the epicenter of the massive 2005 earthquake, and a hotbed of tremors as a result. Also I thought it was an exporter of rice, cotton, daal and fine musicians.

he was thrown off balance and didn't realize what had happened. After a minute of his confusion, i politely explained that I am of Pakistani origin and that he needs to calm down a bit. He did and we are still friends.
                        make this go away

Comment

There are around 15-20 Afghan families living in my high rise and when I asked them where are they from, around 50-60 percent has replied "Karachi", "Lahore", "Quetta", "Pershawar" etc and they are with Pakistani Passport too. When I say, o tu you are Pakistani, reply comes "NO NO I am Afghani"

80% of the guys who get death sentence in KSA due to chars and heroin smuggling are known to be "Pakistani" (as they have Pakistani passport) but they are Afghani

I couldnt agree more.
                          even one girl i know was even born in pakistan and her mom was pakistani aswell but her dad was pakistani national afghan and she would tell everyone she is afghan. but all their wrong deeds go under pakistani passport. (not that we pakistanis are perfect, but it increases the ratio u know)
                          KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
                          LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

Excellent point. I blame late Jihad-ul-Haq for allowing Afghans in and letting them roam all over & turn country into what it is today. Iran locked all Afghans in border areas & never let them out. Look at how Palestinians are treated by rest of the Arab countries. We did all this in the name of Islamic brotherhood and we deserve it what we got. I think govt needs to kick out every single Afghan. They've over stayed their welcome & its time for them to go home.
                            All people are equal, but some are more equal than others. We call these "corporations."

Comment

Working...
                            X