X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighters blow up train in Hindustan, 4 killed

Four killed in train blast in Assam state

Tuesday, Zilhaj 3, 1429

NEW DELHI, Dec. 2 APP: Four persons were killed and over 35 injured when an explosion took place in a passenger train at Diphu in central Assam’s and firing by militants on Hindi-speaking people on Tuesday.

A senior police official said the bomb was placed in the general compartment of the Tinsukia-Lumding passenger train and went off at 8:00, killing two persons and injuring 35 others.

After a few hours a militants (KLNLF)group of armed with automatic weapons, attacked the Dalamara area of the state and killed a Hindi-speaking couple.

The police said two unexploded bombs were also found at the District Mandal Congress office and at a railway station at Dokmoka.

Associated Press of Pakistan

Just a thought, who's arming, training and financing the Christian fighters in Assam? Which Christian country Hindustan blames for this freedom struggle?

Re: Fighters blow up train in Hindustan, 4 killed

Who are these fighters. Arent they god damn cowards who dont have the courage to fight !!!

Comment

Originally posted by simplyme View Post
      Who are these fighters.
      Alas, you'll never know unless there is someone with an IQ higher then 100 who is investigating these cases.

Originally posted by simplyme View Post
      Arent they god damn cowards who dont have the courage to fight !!!
      That's one way of looking at it. Other could be these are people who been repressed for too long and they are only returning the favor.
      I've left GS. StraightUp:I joined GS reading ur posts! Leefa:U always cracked me up! KB:Admire ur temperament! K337:Best pingoo! adeeba & MM:Wished me Bday.Thnkx: Aisha. Balqis. CE. Dildarni. DaringV. FrozenDoll. glamorous. THNKX GS 4 DA BAN.FUHeera!

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Dragon View Post
        Just a thought, who's arming, training and financing the Christian fighters in Assam? Which Christian country Hindustan blames for this freedom struggle?
        Its a bit tricky. Had it been Muslim terrorists, it would have been easy for India to blame Pakistan. Anyway, I guess Indian Agencies are busy searching/looking for Christian majority town in Pakistan so that somehow they can blame Pakistan for this too (hint: faridkot).
        Dictatorship sai gira, democracy main atka

Comment

Originally posted by Democracy Ka Mara View Post
          hint: faridkot.
          Or another "Abu Jesus Bin David" is on its way.
          I've left GS. StraightUp:I joined GS reading ur posts! Leefa:U always cracked me up! KB:Admire ur temperament! K337:Best pingoo! adeeba & MM:Wished me Bday.Thnkx: Aisha. Balqis. CE. Dildarni. DaringV. FrozenDoll. glamorous. THNKX GS 4 DA BAN.FUHeera!

Comment

Re: Fighters blow up train in Hindustan, 4 killed

Christians???
            the Karbi tribe from Assam are mostly Hindu or original nature worshippers.
            North-Eastern India has 3 Hindu majority states, 3 Christian majority states and 2 Buddhist majority states.
            and all Christian and Buddhist majority states are much more peaceful relatively to the 2 other states.

Comment

Working...
            X