Karkare a Villian for Indians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karkare a Villian for Indians

Was reading comments by Indians on the news that slain ATS chief Karkare's widow rejected Modi'd offer of money.

There appears to be lot of contempt against this guy among ordinary indians. They dont seem to forget that he implicated an indian army officer in terror attacks.
    Karkare's wife declines 'Modi's compensation' offer - Express India
    Grizzly bear

Re: Karkare a Villian for Indians

he was also investigating hindutva links to foreign agencies!

most people do see the link between the army fellas arrest and karkare but that is nearly done and dusted. the next investigation was what he died for

Comment

Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post

There appears to be lot of contempt against this guy among ordinary indians.

Where did you hear that ... he was given a state funeral and was attended by thousands of ordinary people in Mumbai .... he is hero in India ...

DNA - Mumbai - Thousands attend Karkare's funeral - Daily News & Analysis

Besides several top police officials including DGP A N Roy, city Police Commissioner Hassan Gafoor, Rakesh Maria and K L Prasad, Chief Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh, his deputy R R Patil, Ministers Chhagan Bhujbal and Harshvardhan Patil were present for the funeral.

People were also seen holding placards at the funeral saying "We salute our brave soldiers, let the credit go to them and not the politicians".

Comment

^Read the comments in the link i posted.
        Grizzly bear

Comment

Did you read them ..... please read again and see what people are writing

Comment

To be honest KarKare's murder looks to me as an inside job. Someone saw the right time, and done the job. I hate to give reference of bollywood movie here but its exactly seems to me be the case of Jackey Sharrof except here it was due to political reasons!
            Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
            Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

I think you left reading after the very first comment. Is this the way you have been posting "proofs" all over here? Googled karkare's wife and pasted the first link? What crap!

Comment

I think Modi himself hired someone to fire Karkare as soon he was investigating inner connections of Malegoa and Samjhota with Sabar Mati in Gujrat 2002. Modi like Butchers first kill then give money just like we saw in 2002 in Gujrat.

Comment

Originally posted by Decent 6Chora View Post
                  To be honest KarKare's murder looks to me as an inside job. Someone saw the right time, and done the job. I hate to give reference of bollywood movie here but its exactly seems to me be the case of Jackey Sharrof except here it was due to political reasons!
                  There another conspiracy theory. Reporters saw it happening live infront of them. The were on a jeap and the militant came along and fired indiscriminately at the jeep.

Comment

karkate was seen putting helmet and bullet proof vest on, he was one of the first to reach the hotel. militants just came in a jeep and shot randomly at police and people

Comment

Bad guys wanted to do the 'important job' first.
                      Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

^they never had an idea who they killed.

Comment

Originally posted by vineshvk View Post

They told 'you'?
                          Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

Hemant Karkare's murder makes this all episode like a Bollywood Movie. Remember Khaki, where politicians put 'topi' on a doctor who does autopsy of the victims who were reporters investigating against top politician. They made it like they were killed in violence.

In India since 1980s there have been secetrarian violence orchestrated on will to save power. Zia ul Haq also used racial riots in Karachi to firm his grip on slipping power. Everything was thrown at RAW those days. Same way Samjhota Express was thrown on ISI within an hour. Later world saw what really happened a new terror group is born in India.
                            charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
                            zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

Originally posted by vineshvk View Post
                              acha?

I watch it on many Indian channels (like star plus, cnn ibn and others) and they quoted "indian security personals" that

"Indian security personal caught the transmission of terrorist. Terrorist were talking to pakistan and telling someone that bonus bhee mil gaya (referring to the death of Karkare)"

I am sure you must have seen clips of these reports too!
                              Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
                              Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

Working...
                              X