US President asks Condoleeza Rice to visit India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US President asks Condoleeza Rice to visit India

US President has asked Condoleeza Rice to visit India immediately. Looks like US intelligence is also investigating Mumbai terrorism...

Re: US President asks Condoleeza Rice to visit India

Actually I think matters could be a lot more serious. The Indian foreign secretary has been dispatched to meet with Obama. I find that more odd than Condi visiting (she, like Bush, has a lot of free time on her hand now)
    "I am a multinick loser who keeps coming back even after being banned many times for my lameness. I have no self respect"

Comment

I think US is getting more interested in thz case.......it would be better if it stays away from it ........rice will come here just to give worse dirty n cheap suggestions like war n all !!!
      ALLAH IS YOUR LORD AND MY LORD; WORSHIP HIM: THAT IS THE RIGHT PATH!

Comment

Condi wants pak to coperate wth india in each n every way.

Comment

Let's see how Hillary Clinton, the next Secretary of State approach would be.

Comment

Originally posted by saregamapa View Post
            US President has asked Condoleeza Rice to visit India immediately. Looks like US intelligence is also investigating Mumbai terrorism...
            Dont read to much into it. I know you will not like the reality but most probably Condoleeza is coming to India to make sure that tension does not escalate b/w Indian and Pakistan so much that it puts war on terror on backfoot
            Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
            Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

Obama says tht india has right to wage a war but first let da investigation be completed .....

Comment

Now that US officials have confirmed Pakistani roots, I suspect Condoleeza Rice will visit Pakistan after her India visit.

The Associated Press: US official: India attack may have Pakistani roots

Comment

Originally posted by saregamapa View Post
                  Now that US officials have confirmed Pakistani roots, I suspect Condoleeza Rice will visit Pakistan after her India visit.

The Associated Press: US official: India attack may have Pakistani roots
                  There is a different in "confirmed" and "may have", don't you think? Indians jumping the gun yet again.

Indian sources rely on anonymity premature conclusions, this from the link:

The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is still under way.
                  saaray Pakistan ka ek hi naara: ehtasab ehtasab!

Comment

Working...
                  X