Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAW AGENTS INVOLVED IN ATTACK BREAKING NEWS

RAW AGENTS AMAR SINGH AND HEERA LAL WERE INVOLVED IN ATTACK. UNBELIEAVEABLE
    Tode makhluq-e-khudawand ke paikar kis ne? Kaat kar rakh diye kuffar ke lashkar kis ne? Kis ne thanda kiya aatishkada-e-Iran ko? Kis ne phir zinda kiya tazkira-e-Yazdan ko?

Re: RAW AGENTS INVOLVED IN ATTACK BREAKIGN NEWS

i wonder how the jewish community is going to take these revelations

Comment

this is just a poor attempt I think, to create doubts in people's mind about whether the terrorists are Pakistanis or not. Anybody can wear a wristband.

One of the reports clearly said that when the terrorists killed the fishermen in the sea, they took materials from them to look like Hindus!

And at least one of the terrorists had taken a room in the hotel almost a week ago - which means he could have bought whatever he wants !

I personally think that Pakistani government may not be involved in this but just envious private parties from Pakistan doing this.

This guy in the video is just creating a ridiculous conspiracy theory just like some locos do about the 9/11 attack.
      "I am a multinick loser who keeps coming back even after being banned many times for my lameness. I have no self respect"

Comment

what a retarded attempt lol

Comment

Originally posted by TamarIndian View Post

And at least one of the terrorists had taken a room in the hotel almost a week ago - which means he could have bought whatever he wants !

Yes^ obviously he could of brought ANYTHING he wanted as the the metal detectors were just for decoration?
          And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Comment

As the reports have said, the terrorists were given guns and ammos while at sea. Even otherwise if you have been to these hotels, they literally have dozens of unguarded doorways. The two terrorists who shot up in the Leopold cafe then ran to the rear entrance of the hotel - so the question of metal detectors is moot.

You have to remember that security in India, other than for VVIPS and VIPS is a joke.
            "I am a multinick loser who keeps coming back even after being banned many times for my lameness. I have no self respect"

Comment

I know security is a joke in both countries.

But you see that is where the media and even the Indian government turns out to be extremely immature by giving out such statements that the terrorist was already there booked a room, must of gotten arms while he was there..etc..
              And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Comment

this is just a poor attempt I think, to create doubts in people's mind about whether the terrorists are Pakistanis or not. Anybody can wear a wristband.

One of the reports clearly said that when the terrorists killed the fishermen in the sea, they took materials from them to look like Hindus!

I agree, one could buy anything to look whatever he wants, but can anyone buy accent too? Did he go thru plastic-surgery to look like Benagli-like/Assamese like? May be they did, hah.
                saaray Pakistan ka ek hi naara: ehtasab ehtasab!

Comment

cricketplaya:
                  That is true - Indian government is so full of baboos whose only mission in life is to fleece every poor person for Rs.100 bribes, have no competency whatsoever. Anybody with any brains work in the private sector and only rowdies and incompetents find politics as well as govt jobs acceptable.

Problem is there is also a super smart cadre of higher level civil servants and these guys just haven't cracked the code to breaking through the nexus between politicans and criminals. That is the difference between Israel or USA and us Indians. Guess the price we pay for being a poor 3rd world country

Comment

Originally posted by ehtasab View Post
                    I agree, one could buy anything to look whatever he wants, but can anyone buy accent too? Did he go thru plastic-surgery to look like Benagli-like/Assamese like? May be they did, hah.
                    Let facts emerge a bit deeper before laying out such theories. Have you come across a lot of Sikhs that look like Bengalis and Assamese? That is what a number of others are claiming here!

Comment

Let facts emerge a bit deeper before laying out such theories. Have you come across a lot of Sikhs that look like Bengalis and Assamese? That is what a number of others are claiming here!
                      I didn't ask their religion, but most of the people of this look are not from Punjab (atleast Pakistan, I'm sure Indian Punjabis look similar to Pakistani counterparts).

Comment

A plausible and interesting viewpoint put across in the video that deserves more probing.
                        Last edited by sTaLkEr; Nov 30, 2008, 06:47 PM.

Comment

View the video that has been posted here - the interviewee is claiming that because the terrorist is wearing a wrist band and because they found beer, he couldn't be a jihadi. That is a religion based defense is it not?

And others are claiming these terrorists are Sikh.

And then you claim he 'looks' bengali and assamese!

Comment

View the video that has been posted here - the interviewee is claiming that because the terrorist is wearing a wrist band and because they found beer, he couldn't be a jihadi. That is a religion based defense is it not?

And others are claiming these terrorists are Sikh.

And then you claim he 'looks' bengali and assamese!
                            What I am saying is that the Bengali/Assamese looks people I saw/met didn't tell me their religion, so he could be Sikh or may be not, I am not suggesting what religion he belongs to. But drinking beer is a HIGHLY unlikely thing a "Islamist" jihadist would do specially before departing on a so-called "jihad".

Comment

I agree it is unlikely that a 'religious jihadi' is carrying beer around (though I remember reading one or more of the 9/11 hijackers drank and even visited a night club). But not impossible.

I know a lot of muslim boys and men that drink beer - they are neither agnostic nor too orthodox. Just common middle ground people who struggle like the rest of us, trying to balance everything in life

Comment

Working...
                              X