Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

400 dead in Nigeria -- where's the media?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

400 dead in Nigeria -- where's the media?

Why isn't this on the headlines for the last 3 or 4 days when clearly the death toll over here is more than that Bombuee carnage. Are African lives less precious than others? Is this an example of journalistic apartheid of Africa?

AFP: Nigerian army takes over riot city

There is something going on in Thailand too, something to do with 1000 people.

Comment

Re: 400 dead in Nigeria -- where's the media?

Why are you guys so uncomfortable about the terror attack on Mumbai being shown in the limelight? It is a lot more important and critical than the oter stories, including tha passing away of V.P.Singh.

Because the Taj hotel is a monumental symbol, not just a hotel. It is not just rooms - it is one of the premier office addresses for several hundred multi-national companies. Most board-level members of world's top companies have stayed there. Jamshedji Tata built that hotel when he was refused accommodation in a whites-only hotel - it is a symbol of pride.

How ironic it is that the terrorists who hate and target westerners decided to attack a symbol built for brown pride!
      "I am a multinick loser who keeps coming back even after being banned many times for my lameness. I have no self respect"

Comment

Originally posted by TamarIndian View Post
        How ironic it is that the terrorists who hate and target westerners decided to attack a symbol built for brown pride!
        Just one clarification , I heard this morning on NPR one high ranking Indian officer saying that only 22 foreigners died , 80 Muslims also died. Till that time the death toll was 200. So those morons were there just to kill anybody, if one opens fire in public how would that person discriminate between , Hindu or Muslims specially in India ?
        Fools never disagree.

Comment

Terrorists are not known for their rational thinking
          just another useless troll

Comment

Originally posted by zxcvb View Post
            Terrorists are not known for their rational thinking
            Thankr you for supporting my belief.
            Fools never disagree.

Comment

Indians buildings where MNC's stay are more important than African humans.
              I'm like the whole library in Kemet with Annunaki genetics!

Comment

TamarIndian, I'm very uncomfortable to live in a world where such carnage is conveniently shoved under the carpet and not treated with the importance it deserves by the media machinery because their coverage brings the underlying issues to the fore, influences the opinions of the rest of the billions of people and also at times acting as a stimulus for remedial action. 400 dead, and there were no live cams and journalists covering this horrific, brutal carnage where buildings were burnt and FOUR HUNDRED human lives were lost. Scary to know that Africans are still treated this way.

Comment

Working...
                X