Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Media war against Pakistan - Our responsibility??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media war against Pakistan - Our responsibility??

While India is already threatening to attack Pakistan, there has already been a media war started by Indians in particular trying to prove pakistan as a terrorist state and Pakistanis as the terrorists. If you go through many of the blogs especially after the mumbai incident, there have been so many posts mentioning the same in different words and emphasizing the world to give Pakistan a hard lesson. Most of the blogs have been very very provocative. Needless to say most of them are from Indians all over the world.
    Now its our responsibility to reply them in the same blogs so that this nonsense can be stopped or atleast dont give a single view picture to the neutral mind.

Therefore I urge all the patriots from GS to be active, do some extra effort and give a strong reply to all the BS from indian bloggers and media activists.
    This is one of the times when we can do something for Pakistan, to whom we are already so much indebted. Thanks!
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
    While India is already threatening to attack Pakistan, there has already been a media war started by Indians in particular trying to prove pakistan as a terrorist state and Pakistanis as the terrorists. If you go through many of the blogs especially after the mumbai incident, there have been so many posts mentioning the same in different words and emphasizing the world to give Pakistan a hard lesson. Most of the blogs have been very very provocative. Needless to say most of them are from Indians all over the world.
    Now its our responsibility to reply them in the same blogs so that this nonsense can be stopped or atleast dont give a single view picture to the neutral mind.

Therefore I urge all the patriots from GS to be active, do some extra effort and give a strong reply to all the BS from indian bloggers and media activists.
    This is one of the times when we can do something for Pakistan, to whom we are already so much indebted. Thanks!
    But all the clues hint towards groups based in Pakistan? so how can you blame the Indians for pointing that out?

Indians need to be clear that its not the paki govt or the common paki doing it... its the jihadists based in pakistan... just like the jihadis who bomb within pakistan itself...

its possible some indians right now under emotions go out of line and talk crap and blame all pakistan... thats wrong..

but do not deny that there is pakistani involvement here (not the govt or the common man).... why cant you come out and condemn it? instead of the"no its not us no its not us" crap.. come out and say " sad incident, our govt shud offer all help possible to help india track down any involvement from pakistan"

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Stick View Post
      But all the clues hint towards groups based in Pakistan? so how can you blame the Indians for pointing that out?

Indians need to be clear that its not the paki govt or the common paki doing it... its the jihadists based in pakistan... just like the jihadis who bomb within pakistan itself...

its possible some indians right now under emotions go out of line and talk crap and blame all pakistan... thats wrong..

but do not deny that there is pakistani involvement here (not the govt or the common man).... why cant you come out and condemn it? instead of the"no its not us no its not us" crap.. come out and say " sad incident, our govt shud offer all help possible to help india track down any involvement from pakistan"

How about showing some proof? India will blame Pakistan if Manmohan Singh have constipation. Thats nothing new.
      All people are equal, but some are more equal than others. We call these "corporations."

Comment

Dude, you are highly impressed with the Indian media, who have been saying "its all Pakistan" right from the Moment 1 of the day 1.

I wont answer your silly questions and leave it to other GS people, i know plenty of them will shut you off. I know what to condemn, what to say and what not but i'm keeping my focus on the blogs as mentioned in my first message of the thread.

Yes you may say as much as you want to jihadis or whoever you call them, but if anyone says bad to my country or my innocent people, i'll not be quite at all!!
        Attitude is more important than facts.
        "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Dude, you are highly impressed with the Indian media, who have been saying "its all Pakistan" right from the Moment 1 of the day 1.

I wont answer your silly questions and leave it to other GS people, i know plenty of them will shut you off. I know what to condemn, what to say and what not but i'm keeping my focus on the blogs as mentioned in my first message of the thread.

Yes you may say as much as you want to jihadis or whoever you call them, but if anyone says bad to my country or my innocent people, i'll not be quite at all!!
          what you on about son? I just said it's wrong for the Indians to say "Pakistan did it" bcuz saying that implies the current Paki govt.... which is NOT the case... its groups based in Pakistan.

Your innocent people? Come on guy get real. There are plenty of non-innocent jihadis in your country, they blow stuff up in your own conutry every now and then as well.

Comment

Bro, I agree with you. Never trust Indians. Their ultimate aim is total domination of Pakistan & we will never let them do that. If in the end, if we end up going down we should turn India into smoldering radioactive wasteland...for few million years.
            All people are equal, but some are more equal than others. We call these "corporations."

Comment

Originally posted by Shamraz Khan View Post
              How about showing some proof? India will blame Pakistan if Manmohan Singh have constipation. Thats nothing new.
              Ya first you kept asking for prooof when whe it became available and was internatinally accepted you start farting about hwo indian media brainwashes the world media lol anyway more details and proofs wil surface internationally this time just open your head and try to digest it get out of denial and pardon my befkoof indian brothers who say "pakistan did it" instead of "groups based in pakistan resopnsible with probable local help"

Comment

Originally posted by Shamraz Khan View Post
                Bro, I agree with you. Never trust Indians. Their ultimate aim is total domination of Pakistan & we will never let them do that. If in the end, if we end up going down we should turn India into smoldering radioactive wasteland...
                wow

i will not waste anymore time with your *beep*

im here only to interact with sensible secural moderate pakistanis, pakistan's only hope.
                Last edited by Spock; Nov 30, 2008, 01:03 AM. Reason: removed insult

Comment

wow

i will not waste anymore time with your *beep*

im here only to interact with sensible secural moderate pakistanis, pakistan's only hope.
                  1st, I'm hardly jihadi type. 2ndly, facts are facts. You have no proof whatsoever, yet you're blaming Pakistan. If you have proof show it to the world. What is taking you so long? We also know that every few years Indians do this kinda drama killing few 100s of their own citizens...just right around the election time. That is pretty established pattern.
                  Last edited by Shamraz Khan; Nov 30, 2008, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Re: Media war against Pakistan - Our responsibility??

Moderator's Note:
                    Magic stick, personal remarks, especially religious profanities will not be tolerated

Comment

Its pertinent to remind the Indians of the massacre of Hindu pilgrims that RAW carried when President Clinton visited India in 1999. Are they acting on similar lines now to attract Obama's attention?

Comment

Originally posted by sTaLkEr View Post
                        Its pertinent to remind the Indians of the massacre of Hindu pilgrims that RAW carried when President Clinton visited India in 1999. Are they acting on similar lines now to attract Obama's attention?
                        Indian army killed 3 dozens Sikhs when Clinton was visiting and blamed Pakistan. In 2000 they killed 1000s of Muslims in Gujrat and blamed it on Pakistan. And then there were attacks on Parliament and Red Fort which probably was carried out by Indians themselves & we still don't know the details of it. 2 years back Indian army terrorists blew up train & killed 68 people, mostly Pakistanis, & that too was blamed on Pakistan. Now, it turns out that it was Indian army. This year there were number of bomb blast in India which, 1st they blamed Pakistan for, but now we're finding out that Hindu extremest were involved. So, there clearly is established pattern here & Indian govt & their security agencies have no credibility.

Pakistan govt, instead of being on defensive, should be on offensive, it should point this out to the media and the world, but with morons we have in power, I would not hold my breath...
                        Last edited by Shamraz Khan; Nov 30, 2008, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Indian media, analysts pour venoms against Pakistan

Indian media, analysts pour venoms against Pakistan
                          Updated at: 1215 PST, Sunday, November 30, 2008
                          KARACHI: Mumbai carnage drop scene has ended, but the Indian media and political analysts without any evidence hastily started the blame game against Pakistan as usual and poured venoms polluting the atmosphere that so laboriously had been built up after years of confidence building measures.

National Security Guards ‘s commander declared the operation completed after over 59 hours of militants’ rampant carnage all over the vintage points in Mumbai, which left nearly 200 dead and over 300 wounded.

However, the Indian media true to its traditional hate postures towards Pakistan lost no time in blaring all those scum, which pointed fingers towards Pakistan and holding it responsible for the tragic incident without any basis and evidences at all.

Indian anchors and analysts appearing on different channels across the country with one voice went on analyzing the incident purely based on the figment of their imaginations in a way that could by all means give the perception of Pakistan’s involvement in it.

Indian media tasked to propagate against Pakistan made out such fake stories that ISI and Pak Army had trained the militants, who were brought to Mumbai in a boat, while the body of one Amar Singh Tandal was also reportedly found in it, who belonged to Pakistan and had remained in Pakistan jail for one year. Sobhaday in Raj Deep Sir Desai show on CNN/IBN said that we know where their campus were.

Following Pakistan Foreign Minister’s press briefing, one anchorman of CNN India in his comments said that Pakistan was providing cover to the involved militants’ groups. One more Indian channel, India TV openly hurled blames on Pakistan for these attacks and dared to say without any proof that attackers had come from Pakistan.

Star News channel in their run race for propaganda against Pakistan tried to be more creative and discovered one Chacha Rahman as mastermind of the attacks and claimed that he was Lashkar-e-Taiyyaba commander from Karachi.

Zee TV also joining in the propaganda blamed that the militants were supplied arms and weapons from Karachi and in its effort to remain one-up straightaway blamed Pakistan Navy assisting elements involved in the attacks.

Indian leaders’ problems known to all that they are trying to hide their weaknesses and utter intelligence failures and find it safe putting blames on Pakistan, but the Indian media should have behaved responsibly in view of the delicate situation emanating after the attacks, which much to the saner elements’ disappointment, it miserably failed.

Comment

Magic Stick,
                            What is a moderate Pakistani? A slave to the U.S., Indian and israeli media?

That diaper head PM started blaming Pakistan before any news came out about what was going on in India. Even Ahmedabad stuff was blamed on Pakistan, can you believe that crap? Hindus are killing 2000+ muslims but its Pakistan's fault. Same thing in Kashmir. Indians kill Kashmiri people and their is violence, but guess whose fault it is? Pakistan.

Pakistan needs to get its house in order. Tell Zardari to go to Dubai and stay their. Let some honest folks run the show. And let Pakistani's live with some ghairat.

Comment

I have been going through the media and different forums, observing behaviour of Indian and Pakistanies in it.

On the Web Forums we can assume that no body knows who is sitting on the other end, the capabilities of the poster, the mode swing, so i haven't taken the comments on the web seriously.

On the other hand, my assumptions were, to be a TV anchor/News Reporter/ Analyst one need to have years of education and experince in the same field, then only one can bring the credibility in him/herself, thus taking that credibility to the news channels.

The ideal role of these channesl should be providing the first-hand news to its viewers and then analyzing the facts provided by the govt/ officials and ground realities, to my understanding this is how a news channels builds its credibility ( which is ofcourse based on the human capital).

Sadly, the media now a days is totally profit oriented, they try to sell what they think is sellable, the truth is not the commodity which is more often spoken on the TV.

Recent targedy in Mumbai and the role played by the indian media is prime example of this, all the news channels i watched, were blamming Pakistan right from the beginning, never seems to be bothered with the tension they might create. To my knowledege/observation this is some thing called Ir-responsible behaviour.

Yesterday, a former FBI agent running his own securtiy agency was on CNNi, commenting on the crisis and when comes to prove, he said, yet no proves has been produced and they are just allegations, samething is been said by someone at BBC.

The role of these media anchors should not be to create a state of confusion, where no body knows what happened and every one speaks it own.. None of the news channel can come-up with any hard evidence, nor does they were able to show anything remotely linked with Pakistan.

yes they repeated that Pakistan is involved and then they fabricated the story the way they wanted, and it will continue for another week or so.

Indians troops did a nice job by clearing mess up and media on the other hand had already laid a foundation of another MUMBAI Attacks.
                              For Religion, we'll fight, kill & die but will never follow it, where's the fun in that!

Comment

Working...
                              X