Pakistan Media vs Indian Media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan Media vs Indian Media

I was just watching the Mumbai Terrorist Attack coverage and almost of the (Indian) channels are showing RECORDINGS and none is showing LIVE FOOTAGE although their cameras and representatives are on the scenes and they are AS (or more) FREE AS PAKISTANI MEDIA.

Their representatives are telling almost every minute that they can not show live footage and cant five more details becasue Forces have REQUESTED THEM not to air the live footage and dish out details just in case that gives the hint to the terrorists of whats going on and tells something about the forces strategy against them.

I was comparing this act of Indian media with ours where they not only air the live interviews of the terrorists making them heroes around the world. Where they emotionally announce that "ho sakata hai k yee Ghazzi Rasheed sahab ka aakhree intervirew ho ... yee abhee tak apnee jaga per jamey howey haain". Media anchors and teams air minute to minute videos of whats forces are doing and when they are pushed back by the forces to keep it secret, they claim that they have been miss treated and that forces are stopping "free media" aur yee k "aab media ko dabaya nahi jasakta" type of crap!

Note: These are my own personal views and you can disagree and present your own views without calling names .... thanks!
    Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
    Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

This is not a normal time, biggest city has been sabotaged. Government should have every right to step in such a situation and control every thing to save the lives and properties of people.
    Note from your friendly admins..Gotcha Chanda:
    bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when we come for you.
    (multinick-- BANNED.)

Comment

Re: Pakistan Media vs Indian Media

Agree. Pakistani media is irresponsible in general and should have been prosecuted and fined for their coverage of the Lal Masjid episode in particular.
      For a successful political movement, you need a small group of die-hard, fanatical supporters and a large, silent and supportive majority -- Gandhi

Comment

^ I didn't agree with the media's stance. But to stop them from showing lal masjid, the "champions of democracy" would have started crying on the "ruthless dictatorship." I can't imagine the phony cries of "democracy" from across the border, let alone the western countries. Musharraf was in a tough situation then. I am glad he still managed to clean house. GOOD. But politics makes it all the much more complicated to do the right thing.
        make this go away

Comment

Pakistani media should have caught on the news right away, and start building their case for Itself and highlighting that it could very well be India's homegrown terrorism, instead they were talking about other stuff. CNN dedicated a whole day to the events of Mumbai.

Tsk tsk tsk....

Pakistani Media needs to assist the Govt. and get the word out, fight the media war.
          Metric fail jiyalas abhor me!

Comment

Originally posted by vigoratus View Post
            Pakistani media should have caught on the news right away, and start building their case for Itself and highlighting that it could very well be India's homegrown terrorism, instead they were talking about other stuff. CNN dedicated a whole day to the events of Mumbai.

Tsk tsk tsk....

Pakistani Media needs to assist the Govt. and get the word out, fight the media war.
            Thats because white people died yaar.

But other then that. Solid points. Indians are bigoted when it comes these things. Especially typical responses from them. I have already heard many indians over dramatizing (and probably lying) on AM talk radio here in the states about the events there.
            make this go away

Comment

Working...
            X