Shaukat Aziz shunned by Musharraf in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaukat Aziz shunned by Musharraf in London

Dost dost na raha, pyar pyar na raha I bet the only person Musharraf would want to meet (since hes not enjoying those perks like he used to) would be Altaf Bhai (for an entry into the MQM), but Altaf bhai is smart, he knows now that Musharrafs gone, he should do his 'ankh machooli' and stay away from the ex-dictator.

The last days of Musharraf’s regime

The source said after coming to know about Musharrafís visit to Britain, Shaukat Aziz repeatedly tried to have a meeting with him in London. However, the former president refused to receive him. Musharraf is currently in Britain on a quiet tour and will be back in Pakistan ten days after his arrival there.

Re: Shaukat Aziz shunned by Musharraf in London

I thought shaukat is serving Citigroup in USA :S
    KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
    LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

^^NOpe, the bloody crook can be seen attending fashion parties held in London these days...The most recent one was HSY, I believe.
      So verily, with the hardship, there is relief. Verily, with the hardship, there is relief. (Surat Insyirah 5-6)

Comment

nice nice
        so blood crook looted so much money from pakistan that he quit a nice package from citigroup??
        KON DETA HAI OMAR BHAR KA SAHARA FARAZ
        LOG TU JANAZAY MAIN BHI KAANDHAY BADAL'TE REHTE HAIN

Comment

jeez.
          *Kya us manzil tak.... pohanchun gi kabhi...*

Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

Comment

Working...
          X