Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is a stable Pakistan threat for India?

Just look at it from this angle.

A stable Pakistan with such a huge pool of talented people and such investor friendly policies...

India has to lose a lot... really a lot... if the situation in Pak stabilizes.

So what do you guys think about it?
    There are three sides to every argument: Your side, my side and the right side.
    (Twisted version).

Re: Is a stable Pakistan threat for India?

inshallah it will be
    Din-e-Mullah fee sabeelillah fasad (Allama Iqbal)

Comment

^^ ofcourse brotha...

It got to be!
      Just a hard phase, IA it will be over soon.

Just think about this, with all these very talented people when we'll be taking our rightful place in this world!

But how to stop Indian interference?
      (Twisted version).

Comment

at some point we gotta start thinking of preemptive war

Comment

There ought to be other ways.

If don't get any recruits, they wont be able to do anything significant.

Just a thought... IF, these Mullahs don't stop terrorist attacks on innocent women, kids and those praying in mosques, at some point Pak should start thinking the use of unconventional weapons against them...

What say the guys here?
          (Twisted version).

Comment

im all for it even if the mullahs do refocus their energies on the enemy

Comment

Yeah, either these Mullahs (with the help of our enemies) bleed us to death, or we need to nip the evil in the bud...

I am still waiting to hear what other guys think about it?
              (Twisted version).

Comment

what im not good enough for you?

Comment

^^ Bhai jaan, we are trying to build broader opinion here na.

You and me already agree on that, lets see who else supports us,
                  (Twisted version).

Comment

A stable Pakistan will make India and its dedicated evil people think twice before causing internal trouble.

Pakistan and its citizens have to get (more) stronger and staibilized country by working hard. The talent needs to be channelized properly.

Regarding fake religious people or party leaders, they need to be spanked.
                    Assemblies need to work to make laws for better life of common person and not a place of fight for power.

Just my two cents.
                    Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

aadaab i think stable pakistan is good for India.government should just make peace agreement to live like friendly neighbours.
                      It is just army propoganda that pakistan has threat from india to keep their status and 70% of pakistani buget well spent on army. Agar india say khatray ka shore shraba nahi hu ga tu un npar itna ziada buget ka hisa kaun kharach karay gha

ab aik bari buri baat ju pakistan democracy ko laiy doobay ghi wo hai president ki parliment ko disolve karnay ki power aur independent judiciary

pakistan is the best country pakistanis koo bas aik honest government independent judiciary mil jai tu phir deekan keh tiger economy india ha ya pakistan

Comment

jab tak president kay pass govenment tornay ki power hai aur judiacy azad nahin hai yeh army bb and nawaz he humat main aatay rahin gay
                        qanoon banatay rahin gay loogoon ku baiwaqoof bananay kay liyay

Comment

In old days, India/Sub-continent was one of the richest economies in the world, rich in every aspect. But with the internal disputes have turned the region into Beggars-region.

If only India and Pakistan sit and resolve their issues, non of the so-called super powers that include Russia, USA, France, Britain will be able to sustain their growth, as the South Asians will return to their homelands.

The thing to be understood by both sides is,

Realise the Reality. Kashmir is an issue and it need to be solved. ( the Biggest hurdle in improving relations between India and Pakistan) Hence stablizing the South Asian Region.

If only this issue is resolved, the economic prosperity of the people will not allow them to be the victum of the religious extremism. hence Mullah and Pundit will be limited to the mosque and temple only.
                          For Religion, we'll fight, kill & die but will never follow it, where's the fun in that!

Comment

Originally posted by desi ostrich View Post
                            aadaab i think stable pakistan is good for India.government should just make peace agreement to live like friendly neighbours.
                            It is just army propoganda that pakistan has threat from india to keep their status and 70% of pakistani buget well spent on army. Agar india say khatray ka shore shraba nahi hu ga tu un npar itna ziada buget ka hisa kaun kharach karay gha

ab aik bari buri baat ju pakistan democracy ko laiy doobay ghi wo hai president ki parliment ko disolve karnay ki power aur independent judiciary

pakistan is the best country pakistanis koo bas aik honest government independent judiciary mil jai tu phir deekan keh tiger economy india ha ya pakistan
                            Ram Chand bhai, we appreciate your concern about Pakistan.

How about putting your own house in order first. For a start you can protect Christians in Orissa, Sikhs in Punjab and Muslims else where.

And also you can ask your govt not to spend billions to train terrorists in Afghanistan.

@Diwana and Hanibal:

Good points brotha...
                            (Twisted version).

Comment

Working...
                            X