X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome new mod for Pakistan Affairs!

Assalamu alaikum all!

Please welcome your new mod Spock!

He doesn't really need "introduction" every body knows him well, but a formal introduction will be great ;-)

Re: Welcome new mod for Pakistan Affairs!

WELCOMEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    It’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than to open it and remove all doubt
    cadet018 a.k.a §unny

Comment

Thank you Captain1 and the admins/directors for this opportunity. Most of you already know me here, Ive been a regular on PA for a long time now, started in my teens.

I am already good friends and acquainted with many of you, so it will be really enjoyable doing this. Those that have had a conflict of thought with me in the past can be assured that it was nothing but a healthy debate. I respect the difference of thought and self-expression.

I will try to focus more on covering more thought provoking political topics here and bringing more people to this forum. Despite the fact that our demographics here are pretty lop sided, we still have a good amount of activity going on in here, and it would be nice to see more and more posters, especially female members and members belonging to other countries, etc. This new responsibility gives me a chance to interact with the board management/directorship with more ease and flexibility. In order to focus on this, we would need all your help and please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything at all that I can do to help you or address your concern.

Comment

Welcome to the team Spock
        People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

Congrats Spock! I am sure you will carry out your duty nicely
          saaray Pakistan ka ek hi naara: ehtasab ehtasab!

Comment

Congrats and Welcome Spock!
            Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

Comment

Originally posted by Spock View Post
              Thank you Captain1 and the admins/directors for this opportunity. Most of you already know me here, Ive been a regular on PA for a long time now, started in my teens.
              I thought you were still in your teens...j/k. In any case, congrats. You're buying us all dinner (like Cap did).
              All people are equal, but some are more equal than others. We call these "corporations."

Comment

Agr Spock ko ban ker diya jata tu ham log yahaaN per ehtayjaaj ker key sama band daytay... per Admin nay buhat achi chaal chali.. Spock ko Mod bana diya.. ab tak dekha gaya hay kay PA maiN ju bhi mod bana phir kabhi yahaaN per nazr nahi aya.. ab tu mujhay un kay naam/nick bhi yaad nahi rahay.. Flame ker kay kuch thay.. Mad-Scientist bhi kisi kisi post maiN kabhi kabhi jalwa dekhatay haiN.... and list goes own.. Allah tala Spock ko Mod. ban'nay kay baad bhi PA maiN rehnay key tofeeq aur himat day (Ameen)...
                For Religion, we'll fight, kill & die but will never follow it, where's the fun in that!

Comment

^
                  Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

Comment

wow for spock
                    Picking a fight on an internet forum is like running in the Special Olympics , win or lose , U're still retarded ....
                    Doing nothing is very hard to do.... You never know when you're finished...
                    .......Come & visit me sometime..........

Comment

Three cheers for Spock...please do consider Shamraz bhaijan's suggestion!!!!
                      Only sheep need a shepherd

Comment

Originally posted by Spock View Post
                        I am already good friends and acquainted with many of you, so it will be really enjoyable doing this. Those that have had a conflict of thought with me in the past can be assured that it was nothing but a healthy debate. I respect the difference of thought and self-expression.

Well said Spock...always remember the following saying...

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

(Though these words are regularly attributed to Voltaire, they were first used by Evelyn Beatrice Hall, writing under the pseudonym of Stephen G Tallentyre in The Friends of Voltaire (1906), as a summation of Voltaire's beliefs on freedom of thought and expression.
                        Another possible source for the quote was proposed by Norbert Guterman, editor of "A Book of French Quotations," who noted a letter to M. le Riche (February 6, 1770) in which Voltaire is quoted as saying: "Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write" ("Monsieur l'abbé, je déteste ce que vous écrivez, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez continuer à écrire"). This remark, however, does not appear in the letter.)
                        Only sheep need a shepherd

Comment

Thank you my friends! Dinner is on me. Murgh Choley and Halwa for dessert sounds more like Pakistan Affairs

I feel at home with you guys here, and really enjoy discussing things with you all. If there is anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me. I am your friend and will do things the way you want them to be done, in accordance to how the rules set.

Remember, if there are things you guys disagree with on PA, as to the way things are done here, I can help you get your point across and I assure you those responsible for the rules committee are fair people you would listen to you, and I will assist you in that.

Comment

congats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Comment

Congrats Spock...

Comment

Working...
                              X