• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Indian Soldiers Die

Dont Mess with Pakistan.

7 Indian security personnel killed in landmine
    (Updated at 1900 PST)
    NEW DELHI: Seven Indian security men were killed and four were injured by a landmine planted by suspected Maoist rebels in the eastern state of Orissa, said a report on Sunday.

Four men of the Central Reserve Police Force and their driver were killed immediately when the vehicle ran over a landmine, while two others died from their injuries later in hospital, Inspector General Of Police M.M. Praharaj said.

Will Vajpayee declare a 'Decisive Battle' against the Maoist rebels

Comment

Any nation that has built a country by surpressing peoples freedom and choice will have to endavour all this specially talkin bout "india" I really dont know when will they learn......
      I hate you.

Comment

lol this was the work of ISI

Comment

Originally posted by 2bornot2b:
          Will Vajpayee declare a 'Decisive Battle' against the Maoist rebels

sure, as soon as he finds someone like Mush to comply on such words.

Comment

Originally posted by Poodenay_Ki_Chutney:
            Any nation that has built a country by surpressing peoples freedom and choice will have to endavour all this specially talkin bout "india" I really dont know when will they learn......
            assuming you're Pakistani, what do you know about freedom and choice? On the other hand, you haven't had any opportunity to learn about these things. Too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ Kiani:
              lol this was the work of ISI
              May be, may be not! I thought ISI had its hands full waging its own internal battle and cleansing itself of its own dirt. And what little time it has spare it has been charged to help contain the cross border terrorists, according to your Mush. That's why I understand the only pass time they have these days is to visit the chapel, but not to pray!

Comment

Originally posted by kartoos khan:

Dont Mess with Pakistan.

7 Indian security personnel killed in landmine
                (Updated at 1900 PST)
                NEW DELHI: Seven Indian security men were killed and four were injured by a landmine planted by suspected Maoist rebels in the eastern state of Orissa, said a report on Sunday.

Four men of the Central Reserve Police Force and their driver were killed immediately when the vehicle ran over a landmine, while two others died from their injuries later in hospital, Inspector General Of Police M.M. Praharaj said.

It was an indian landmine which killed them not a pakistani one

Comment

YEAH
                  This calls for mithai

Comment

Originally posted by Adnan Ahmed:
                    YEAH
                    This calls for mithai
                    whoever did it(india/pakistan) its time for both sides politicians/leaders to grow up.
                    celebrating humans death is in my books is wrong.
                    maybe some of us dont know how it is when ur close one dies ...think it was ur brother ur dad ur best friend. than!!!!!!! wud u still celebrate.
                    if india and pakistan were united they cudve ruled the world but too bad .

[This message has been edited by fakeer (edited August 11, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by fakeer:
                      whoever did it(india/pakistan) its time for both sides politicians/leaders to grow up.
                      maybe some of us dont know how it is when ur close one dies ...think it was ur brother ur dad ur best friend. than!!!!!!! wud u still celebrate.

Brother maybe we could do even better if you would unite with us Pakistanis...

Comment

I agree, this senseless killing is not worth. Khalistan (Punjab) and Sindhoodesh should unite with India. Kashmir, Pashtoonistan, and Balcohsitan cna then go their own way.

Pakistan was a result of British divide and rule policy, and it is time the people of the two countries realize this. Unity should be key.

Comment

Originally posted by fakeer:

Could have, would have, should have... India is an enemy as far as im concerned. I dont like celebrating death, but Indian soldiers have it coming... Divine justice

Comment

Originally posted by Maula Baksh:
                            I agree, this senseless killing is not worth. Khalistan (Punjab) and Sindhoodesh should unite with India. Kashmir, Pashtoonistan, and Balcohsitan cna then go their own way.

Pakistan was a result of British divide and rule policy, and it is time the people of the two countries realize this. Unity should be key.
                            In your dreams you provincial hate-monger. Pakistan is one, and as much as you carry out this provincial hate monging here, it is not working...

We will only give one thing to India and that is too explicit to state here...

Comment

Originally posted by Maula Baksh:

Yeah right, and may I remind you the results of the last elections of British India? How the Muslim league swept the polls in these Muslim majority areas. Btw, nice try freeofmind, freeofsoul, mir of hunza...

Comment

Working...
                              X