Powell in South Asia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powell in South Asia...

The US secretary of state repeats a call for talks between India and Pakistan on Kashmir, saying the dispute is firmly on the "global agenda".
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/-/hi/eng...00/2156529.stm
    Unity, Faith & Discipline....
    --Jinnah

Does this means, that the Indian terminology, that Kashmir is an integral issue is gone with wind .
    Unity, Faith & Discipline....
    --Jinnah

Comment

The danger of the potential of the situation merits it being on the "global agenda". Despite ebbs and flows of intensity between India and Pakistan, Kashmir presents a serious challenge to those who seek a more stable, less bleak outcome. This area may prove to be more troublesome than the ME to resolve, because it is not as multi-faceted.

Comment

Originally posted by ZulfiOKC:
        Does this means, that the Indian terminology, that Kashmir is an integral issue is gone with wind .
        can you count and tell me how many times the Eu guy and Powell used the word 'bi-lateral'?

When are you going to understand double talk? Boy, Mush dishes it out truck loads, you buy it. Solana dishes it out, it becomes headline and the newspapers play ostrich. Powel doles it out and you actually crow about it!

Comment

Originally posted by ArjunMahavir:
          can you count and tell me how many times the Eu guy and Powell used the word 'bi-lateral'?

When are you going to understand double talk? Boy, Mush dishes it out truck loads, you buy it. Solana dishes it out, it becomes headline and the newspapers play ostrich. Powel doles it out and you actually crow about it!
          Agreed, Kashmir should be solved bilaterally. So why is India involving Collin Powell and others to make Pakistan stop the people from crossing the borders.

Comment

Actually India is a bit upset wit Powell right now. he invited himself.

Comment

I dont see how the Kashmir issue will be resolved bilatterally.. India will never change its "Kashmir is an integral blah blah blah..." stance. What are we even asking for dialogue when we know India will never change ts oppinion.. The only way to win is to have foreigners get involved or continue supporting the freedom struggle.
              Also, why is India so against foreign mediation? Is that SO BAD????? Unless thewy have something to hide.

Comment

Originally posted by zaavia:
                ...So why is India involving Collin Powell and others to make Pakistan stop the people from crossing the borders. ...
                Because the million Indian troops are too busy raping and murdering Kashmiri people, rather than keep an eye on the border. How else can one explain sheer incompetence of the Indian army? That is why the Hinduvta leaders of India are begging US, UK and whoever that will listen to ask Pakistan to stop the infiltration.

Hmmm, whatever happened to the 'Decisive Battle' that Vajpayee promised if the alleged infiltration did not stop?

Comment

Originally posted by 2bornot2b:
                  Because the million Indian troops are too busy raping and murdering Kashmiri people, rather than keep an eye on the border.
                  You are a LIAR. These are all your assumptions.

------------------
                  AK

Comment

Are you sure it is not two million...or maybe three million..

Yet each day some jihadi jackasses hurl grenades in the marketplaces and kill innocents. But wait, they are freedom fighters right? Freedom fighters my a$$, just a bunch of terrorists!!

Comment

It really is interesting to read that there is no condemnation, only justification for raping Kashmiri women by the Indian Army.

I guess, the burning of over 2000 Muslims and sending over a hundred thousand Muslims to refugee camps in Gujarat was just a gesture of tolerance and friendship towards the Muslims of India, rather than act of barbarism.

Good Ol' Secular India..

Comment

Originally posted by 2bornot2b:
                        It really is interesting to read that there is no condemnation, only justification for raping Kashmiri women by the Indian Army.
                        It's really intresting to see no condemnation of raping and killing of millions of Bangladeshis, only justification and blaming for raping bengali women by your ancestors.

I guess, the burning of over 2000 Muslims and sending over a hundred thousand Muslims to refugee camps in Gujarat was just a gesture of tolerance and friendship towards the Muslims of India, rather than act of barbarism.
                        I guess butchring of millions of Bengalis was biggest humanatarian job.

Good Ol' Secular India..
                        Long Live Pakistan (Islamic republic of)

------------------
                        AK

Comment

Namaste Asif_K.

My dear sir, a broken record I see. No condemnation, yet more justifications. Tsk, Tsk,tsk...

Comment

ooh tangents galore lets just discuss all topics in one thread, why even open other threads..

lamers
                            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraudz:
                              ooh tangents galore lets just discuss all topics in one thread, why even open other threads..

lamers
                              All of you are wrong. Powell said nothing about the plight of the kashmiris as it relates to the price of beans in guatemala. Furthermore, the atrocities committed by the hittites will be avenged by the saffron clad spartans during next basant (which is not an islamic holiday, even for ahmedis)

Comment

Working...
                              X