Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Population control is an American plan to end Muslim threat

http://www.jang.com.pk/thenews/jul20...main/main2.htm

President Musharraf's launch of Pakistan's first-ever Population Policy is to fulfill the American plan of preventing Muslims becoming a global power by slashing Muslim birth rates. On 26 November 1975 in the National Security Decision Memorandum 314, the American government decided to control the birth rate in several named Muslim countries, including Pakistan, using the United Nations, World Bank and World Health Organisation.

America does not tolerate a high birthrate in Islamic Lands, because more young people means even bigger Muslim armies and work forces. On page 21 of the National Security Council's "Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for US Security and Overseas Interests", the Council describes how large population growth in one Muslim country leads to a "growing political and strategic role." Also, it is always youth that brings radical change and already many young men and women are working to liberate the Islamic Lands from American hegemony. On page 80, the Council describes how "positions on international issues likely will become radicalized, inevitably in opposition to US interests on major issues." Finally, by reducing the growth of Muslims, America will have even greater access to the immense wealth in Islamic Lands. On page 43, the Council states that, "the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries."

The Muslims must work to re-establish the islamic state so as to end the American plan to destroy the rising influence of the Muslims. The khilafah will invest the large, young Muslim population so that the Ummah can regain its rightful position as the leading nation.

you want every muslim country to be overpopulated as bangaldesh?

Comment

over poplation is not good for progress of any country and esp third world countries

Comment

Saif1924,

This should have been done at least five decades ago. Country needs quality not quantity. Keeping per capita income, there should be a negative growth in the next five decades, to control poverty, corruption, hunger, illiteracy, employment, suicides etc. Couple, who make more than two kids, should be punished, sterilize and sent to jail.

Quantity can not fight with cluster bombs dropped from B-52. Poverty and greed can play havoc when 1% of quantity betrays 99%. In ‘Junge Badar’, Kuffaars were three times the Muslim army. Muslims defeated them because they were fully prepared, united, organized and fighting for just cause. Focus on these attributes rather than quantity.

Sincerely,
        FARID

Comment

Population control is an American plan, my foot!

TERAY BINA DIL NAH LAGAY...PAKISTAN

Comment

Mr. Saif, I urge you to visit Pakistan... We clearly have a huge population problem. If you see the size of the average Pakistani family, you will clearly see how one person (who is already caught up in financial problems, wheather he is a businessman or an employee) cannot support 5 or 6 children. How narrow minded can you get. This is our governments policy and you associate it with America, saying its going to end our Muslim population. Thats deplorable, and even though your propoganda holds no meaning to any rational person, I am amazed how some people think. An educated person usually thinks before he makes a decision to bring children into the world - wheather they would live better lives than himself. So look for other flaws in your hate-based campaign against Musharraf (just because he sided with the alliance in the war against terrorism), as we badly need population control in our country.

Comment

And I suppose the Khalifah himself will have no problems with 4 wives, 30 children... Think of the poor man in Pakistan, he cannot earn enough to feed himself, let alone his large family, and Mr. Khalifah will invest these children? In what? Camel Races?

Comment

spock

You don't know me and i have visited pakistan and am regularly there as part of my work.

Secondly you usually post anti islamic posts so i am not surprised by your comments instead of slandering and issuing attacks against islam. Provide hard evidence cheapshots are used by mugs!

This concept of population control was first introduced in Europe by Pasteur Thomas Robert Malthus in 1798 when he published an essay on the "Principle of Population" in which he argued that because population increases by a geometrical ratio while means of subsistence increase by an arithmetical ratio, poverty and suffering are unavoidable. He therefore called for birth control by using contraception once a restricted number of children had been conceived.

This concept has taken root due to the capitalists' viewpoint on goods and services on the one hand and people's needs on the other hand; and since according to them, goods and services were limited, they would not be sufficient to satisfy people's unlimited needs. This, according to the capitalists is at the heart of the economic crisis facing the world, i.e. the increasing needs and the lack of resources and the means to satisfy people's needs. They claimed that the solution would be an
                economic growth, met at the same time by birth control in order to decrease people's needs, especially in the Muslim world, where they, i.e. the capitalists control the oil as well as the third world other riches.

The so-called Third World is
                actually extremely rich in its natural resources and in its ability to satisfy the basic and luxurious needs for billions of people, to the point that one scientist mentioned that the Third World resources
                are enough to provide 57 billion people with the Swiss farmer's living standard, provided that the distribution of the resources is done in a correct way.

Distribution is the key in islam wheras in the west they say production production where they produce food and goods and say everyone for themselves where you will get some people driving ferraris and wearing fur coats and the rest starve.

Comment

Originally posted by Spock:
                  And I suppose the Khalifah himself will have no problems with 4 wives, 30 children... Think of the poor man in Pakistan, he cannot earn enough to feed himself, let alone his large family, and Mr. Khalifah will invest these children? In what? Camel Races?
                  4~8 wives YES ~30 kids NO, thats khilafas new rule.

Comment

I dont think that anyone fears just large populations .and having a country and just filling it with loads of people doesnt make that country strong .
                    technology wins wars not numbers .
                    family planning is a good thing it allows you to have the number of children you can support and educate.

Comment

Abdali

this is a serious discussion regarding population control being forced on muslim nations can you leave mocking islam. If you wish to joke around there is a forum for that also on guppshup.

Comment

jonny2mad

USA has a population almost double the size of pakistan i don't see the UN saying they need to control there population!

Comment

Originally posted by Saif1924:
                          Abdali

this is a serious discussion regarding population control being forced on muslim nations can you leave mocking islam. If you wish to joke around there is a forum for that also on guppshup.
                          What makes you think I am joking?????

Comment

jonny2mad

USA has a population almost double the size of pakistan i don't see the UN saying they need to control there population!
                            US is 20 times the size of Pak and a technological power house. So please desist ffrom comparing apples with oranges.

Comment

jonny2mad

Saif,

USA and Pakistan are two different nations.

USA can handle their population because they have great no. of options.

Pakistan lacks in options. Less options means less chance to survive. How the hell you are saying this is a plan by U.S? Pakistan birth rate used to 3.1% every year, which is down to 2.1%. It has made a great impact on our society. Family planning is a great option. I agree with JohnyMad.

You need to think this plan with a better scope. And I hope you will

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT AT ME

Comment

Working...
                              X