Because they weren't American citizens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because they weren't American citizens?

As we all know, when Daniel Pearl was murdered our police made a determined effort to capture his killers, some militants were tried in private and their leader was sentenced to death.

If only the same effort had been put in when 16 Pakistani Christians were slain inside their church by unidentified gunmen. Did their killers ever get found? was that pursuit publicised even? If anybody has any news on what happened to that case I would be interested to hear it. Maybe they were caught just didn't become public knowledge for some reason.

The church blast that occurred in Islamabad a while back, there were American citizens in that too I believe...

I agree though, sectarian killings in Pakistan arent investigated as seriously unless there is pressure from above, but I would rate the present government is wiping out extremis as one of the best efforts so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Spock:
      The church blast that occurred in Islamabad a while back, there were American citizens in that too I believe...
      I agree above with Spock. Church blast killed one American employee along with her daughter!

Comment

The police have become too politisized in Pakistan... and if it weren't for a few good officers it probably would have been ineffective...

Comment

Working...
        X