Give and then take it Back !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give and then take it Back !

Pakistan is buying 6 C-130 cargo Planes (cost $75 millions)from U.S,other hand British congress were having debate over not to stop selling weaponery to India and Pakistan.
    http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/news/world/3680479.htm
    When in the World both poor nation will understnd their games.if both nations are friend to U.S and British but enemy to eachother ,what they are loosing?they are loosing their coming generation Future,and current populations present.God knock some sense in these Old Farts politicians.

God Bless Poors

Same theory of Jack Straw!

He came to Pakistan and India to reduce tension!

Heck, tension remains and he made his way by siginning arm sales agreement with India and Pakistan!

Comment

What's the big deal in buying C-130 cargo planes. Pakistan has successfully operated a fleet of these planes even when the sanctions were in place. Air force already has infrastructure and personnel for maintenance of these planes. Overall, a great decision on behalf of government.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Tiger:
        Same theory of Jack Straw!

He came to Pakistan and India to reduce tension!

Heck, tension remains and he made his way by siginning arm sales agreement with India and Pakistan!
        Thanks PT but poor abdullah didn't understand the point.God help my fellow citizens and innocents.

Comment

Jahanzaib,

"God knock some sense in these Old Farts politicians."

You mean Mush and Co?

FARID

Comment

Originally posted by Farid:
            Jahanzaib,

You mean Mush and Co?

FARID
            No i wasn't just talking about Mushi.i was talking about all this Indo-Pak politics and politicians.Mushi compare to other politicians is quite young'

Comment

Originally posted by Jahanzaib:
              Originally posted by Farid:
              Jahanzaib,

You mean Mush and Co?

FARID
              No i wasn't just talking about Mushi.i was talking about all this Indo-Pak politics and politicians.Mushi compare to other politicians is quite young'
              CORRECTION

Musharraf is not a politician!

Comment

Working...
              X