I Just Wish one thing !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Just Wish one thing !

I doubt if anything will change even if my wish come true but i bet it will be better then today if some how that Old stinky man Nasrullah died or get killed.Anyway real Question is What do you think about Govt. annoucment for National,provincial and senate elections to held on same day?

[This message has been edited by Jahanzaib (edited July 11, 2002).]

Originally posted by Jahanzaib:
    I doubt if anything will change even if my wish come true but i bet it will be better then today if some how that Old stinky man Nasrullah died or get killed.

Agreed Man!

Anyway real Question is What do you think about Govt. annoucment for National,provincial and senate elections to held on same day?
    [/b]

TERE BINA DIL NAH LAGEY..PAKISTAN

Comment

People like Nasrullah don't die easy.... I remmember my Uncle use to say "Allah keeps the bad people on earth for an extended period of time...so that atleast they may by mistake do some good so that Allah can show them mercy"..... but as for having elections on the same day... I say lets just get over with it.... your gonna have the losers saying that the elections were rigged..etc....so atleast this way they willl get tired after a month and everyone will just ignore them

Comment

I believe this is another great move by the present administration. To hold elections on the same day, saves country alot of revenue, plus the government does'nt need to announce one more unnecessary holiday, so people can go and vote for their provincial leaders, when they can just do it on the same day. From peoples point of view too, it will save them alot of hassle, and instead of standing in huge lines for hours on two consecutive days, now they will just have to go through that hassle once...

Unity, Faith & Discipline....
        --Jinnah

Comment

Originally posted by ZulfiOKC:
          I believe this is another great move by the present administration. To hold elections on the same day, saves country alot of revenue, plus the government does'nt need to announce one more unnecessary holiday, so people can go and vote for their provincial leaders, when they can just do it on the same day. From peoples point of view too, it will save them alot of hassle, and instead of standing in huge lines for hours on two consecutive days, now they will just have to go through that hassle once...

Agreed man!

TERAY BINA DIL NAH LAGAY...PAKISTAN

Comment

Originally posted by Jahanzaib:
            I doubt if anything will change even if my wish come true but i bet it will be better then today if some how that Old stinky man Nasrullah died or get killed.

[This message has been edited by Jahanzaib (edited July 11, 2002).]
            Well, atleast Nawabzada Nasrullah won't be contesting the elections since he is a non-graduate!!

[This message has been edited by sallu123 (edited July 11, 2002).]
            "When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Way becomes clear." - Rumi

Comment

Come on everyone, hes a senior politicians and amongst the ppl whose 'jaidaad' actually decreased with the passage of time. In one of his articles he wrote that he has always been part of some major alliance just for the restoration of democracy, which explains why he has never been in the ruling chair ever. I for one respect him.

Comment

Owing to your last outburst, I'll chip in with an explanation here.

Jahanzaib, we try to keep Cafe material out of Pak Affairs. Try to be mature if you want your posts to stick around.

Comment

Working...
                X