,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸- `•\/\/êî®Ð• -,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸- `•\/\/êî®Ð• -,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸

The above image is from CNN, but the weird thing about is that the picture indicates that pakistan has more nuclear weapons than India. I mean, isn't it a well known fact that India has more nuclear weapons than us(although ours is much more sophisticated)?

They have more cities to bomb

Comment

don't u think this msg should have been in the img gallery!

------------------
      I dunno where I'm going. I dunno what for. But I'm making progress.
      I don't know where I am going. I don't know what for but I am making progress.

Comment

go to janes(if u have sudscription)and u will get the answer.and by the way what do u mean by better nuclear weapon.can u provide me the link which says that pakistan has better nukes coz as far as i know plutonium (which is used in indian nuclear weapons) is far more devastating effect in comparison too uranium containing nuke.

Comment

Originally posted by heart beat:
          don't u think this msg should have been in the img gallery!

true but then they just would've moved it to this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by gali ka goonda:
            go to janes(if u have sudscription)and u will get the answer.and by the way what do u mean by better nuclear weapon.can u provide me the link which says that pakistan has better nukes coz as far as i know plutonium (which is used in indian nuclear weapons) is far more devastating effect in comparison too uranium containing nuke.
            Salam

Pakistan uses HEU(Highly enriched Uranium)in its A-bomb and thats much more sophisticated. That's a very well known fact, although read this article: http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/pakistan/nuke/index.html

I dont if it might help but I am sure it'll have the info you want.

Also. read this, interview of A.Q.KHAN:
            Q: What is the difference between a plutonium and an uranium based
            explosion?
            A: Both are fission materials but the technologies are different.
            Plutonium needs a more arduous and hazardous procedure. It is a
            cumbersome and expensive process. Uranium is more difficult but safe.
            Very few countries have this technology.
            Q: How does our nuclear programme compare with India's?
            A: I would say that they have used the old technology of plutonium from
            spent fuel, whereas we have used enriched uranium which is much more
            sophisticated and a safer process. Devices made from plutonium have a
            worse fallout but the process is much safer

If you wanna read the whole interview, go here: http://nuketesting.enviroweb.org/hew...Interview.html

Usman Khalil

[This message has been edited by ukhalil11 (edited July 10, 2002).]

Comment

Its international opinion that says Pakistans smaller arsenal of nukes are expected to work, rather than India's larger arsenal of old worn down soviet trash.

Comment

spock:

Any reliable link to substantiate India's arsenal is "worn down Soviet trash"? not from sources like your Xerox Khan

Comment

kumar

any relaible link to prove otherwise
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
                  X