• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pak intelligence agencies predict big win for Benazir’s party

will musharuff accept people's verdict
    and accept BB as priminister?
    http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=12305

Elections will be rigged anyways. Army is in charge of counting and announcing the results, so of course it will not be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:
      will musharuff accept people's verdict
      and accept BB as priminister?
      http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=12305
      Benazir's party could win. But she can't be a next PM

I'd prefer Imran Khan

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT AT ME

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Tiger:

I'd prefer Imran Khan

.. Thats what happened in 1979 when Zia tried to hold general election counting on massive character assasination of Z A Bhutto but when he found out total popularity of Bhutto he cancelled them.. thogh PPP and Benazir are most popular if someone tries to know will of peopel of Paksitan which doesnt seem to be the case and Nawaz out of stage there is no way that Benazir can loose the elections..
        Imran can only become PM under military rule and he has no chance to even win a single seat.. even peopel in his constituency dont trust him...

Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

If we hang one general today, I can gurantee you that no general will ever dare do a coup for the next 100 years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Mir of Hunza:
            If we hang one general today, I can gurantee you that no general will ever dare do a coup for the next 100 years to come.
            And you forget to mention who will do the job of hanging him? honestly you made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Tiger:

I'd prefer Imran Khan

Agreed PT
              I dont see the BB returning for another round of corruption and amassing her personal wealth and that of Mr. 10% in UK.

And yes, I would personally like to see Imran Khan as the next PM

------------------
              "#define QUESTION ((bb) | | !(bb))" Shakespeare
              I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Degas:
                .. Thats what happened in 1979 when Zia tried to hold general election counting on massive character assasination of Z A Bhutto but when he found out total popularity of Bhutto he cancelled them.. thogh PPP and Benazir are most popular if someone tries to know will of peopel of Paksitan which doesnt seem to be the case and Nawaz out of stage there is no way that Benazir can loose the elections..
                http://www.paknews.com/articles.php?...te1=2001-06-26

This is what Democracy Champ ZAB wanted:

1971 to 1977 saw some sort of a constitution based on democratic principles; the enforcement of 1973's Constitution was the precursor of suspicion of fundamental rights to the people of Pakistan by the so-called champions of democracy. This democracy was also crushed under the boots of the Army in 1977 when the great champions of democracy rigged the March 1977 elections to obtain three fourth majority to change the 1973 constitution into presidential form and make himself the President of Pakistan.

Comment

Hunza jee, would you rather care to check GDP during BB and NS Govts? Pakistan would be Paradise if these leaders used the billion of dollars for the welfare of Pakistan.

About Dictatorship of Musharraf, you can put constitution ammendents on my butt regarding whatever Democracy!

Musharraf, I believe would be first and last General in the history of Pakistan, who's coping with a lot of difficulties like balancing attitude among four provinces, fighting with Terrorists inside and outside of Pakistan.

Whatever it takes, I'll support this Dictator because ARD = Alliance of Rats and Dogs totally sucks. Ever wonder why didn't political parties supported Musharraf over border Tension with India?

Comment

The people will hang the corrupt generals. The people are tired of the lies and hypocricy of generals. Just read the nytimes article on Busharaf.

Comment

The people will hang the corrupt generals. The people are tired of the lies and hypocricy of generals. Just read the nytimes article on Busharaf.
                      Why would I need a foregin source about my country?

Pakistani Media is not totally, but partly free.

And why didn't you answer my questions yet?

[This message has been edited by Pakistani Tiger (edited July 05, 2002).]

Comment

This military regime is against three leaders of three major political parties, who have looted Pakistan from both hands.

Nawaz, Benazir and Altaf

Military Regime is not AGAINST these political parties.

Comment

Not true. Mush doesn't care about people who looted Pak, if so he would first start with his own officers.

Apart from that Mush is supporting many politcians who are famous to be looters. Peopel like Chaudry Shujaat. Only differene is since he agreed to support Mush, he is allowed to run.

If BB said "I will support whatever you do and be your serant', Mush will welcome her with open arms!

Comment

IF Benazhir the looter comes back into power pakistan has learnt nothing and will continue in its cycle of corrupt leaders the face changes but the system does'nt!

Comment

Pakistani Tiger,
                              I think ur reading too much what Zia enforced press told for 11 loong years of oppression .. character assasination of Bhutto was done .. if u trust Zia then there is nothing to debate
                              Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

Working...
                              X