Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harkat-ul-Mujahideen wants to assasinate Musharraf

http://www.jang.com.pk/thenews/jul20.../update.htm#15

Captured militants of Harkat-ul-Mujahideen say they planned to assassinate Musharraf
    By Afzal Nadeem Dogar

KARACHI: The captured militants of Harkat-ul-Mujahideen admitted on Monday that they were behind deadly car bomb attack on the U.S. consulate in Karachi.

The pair, paraded by Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) before a news conference in Karachi, said they had originally planned to assassinate President Pervez Musharraf in late April on Shahrah-e-Faisal near Star Gate, but their remote control could not activate the bomb. Later, they detonated the bomb outside the U.S. consulate on June 14, killing 12 people and seriously wounding over 20.
    First it was Lashkar-e-Tayyaba and Jaish-e-Mohammad. Now its HuM. This clearly shows that the "Kashimri" "Freedom fighters" are hand in glove with Al Qaeda and are really Pakistani terorrists.

There is no doubt, people want to assassinate Musharraf.

Comment

F those terrorsit Arseholes, hope they burn in hell

Comment

Originally posted by Talwar:
        http://www.jang.com.pk/thenews/jul20.../update.htm#15

First it was Lashkar-e-Tayyaba and Jaish-e-Mohammad. Now its HuM. This clearly shows that the "Kashimri" "Freedom fighters" are hand in glove with Al Qaeda and are really Pakistani terorrists.
        Talwar ji, that's one of the reason, why Pakistanis are insisting on international troops to come to the LOC, and monitor the activity for themselves. I dont want to participate in any blame game, but the reality is that the Indian government in this regard is not co-operating with Pakistanis or the outside world...
        Unity, Faith & Discipline....
        --Jinnah

Comment

well, have international observers as many as you want to monitor whoever is committing the bombings in Karachi - India's cooperation is not needed for that.

the LOC is different. I personally don't care for taking a nice view on this. Why should Pakistan be against a joint monitoring effort?

Comment

joint monitoring with India-Pakistan and UN. Thumbs Up
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Adnan Ahmed:
              F those terrorsit Arseholes, hope they burn in hell

I didn't see you say that when these same guys were killing indian women and children...

Comment

Originally posted by Talwar:

I didn't see you say that when these same guys were killing indian women and children...

I think he was talking about the extremist who wear uniforms.
                بِن دانا پانی میں جی لواں
                بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

Originally posted by MiniMe:

You mean shalwars?

Comment

err no lemme spell it out, Indian army uniform, and sometimes dhotis,

[This message has been edited by Fraudz (edited July 08, 2002).]
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Harkat mujahideen want to assinate BUSHARRAF well if this news is correct it is not new because i think the vast majority population of pakistan including old age women who swear very filthy words against him would also join the line to kill busharraf and those annoying puppies of his.

Comment

Originally posted by MiniMe:

Yes, you will find extremists in Army, corruption in Army, dishonesty in Army, power taking in Army.

You people don't have anything to say just to blame GODDAMN ARMY

How about your elected leaders runing Pakistan's economy, giving their damn comments at Indian Media, not co-operating with the Govt. in the time of tension between India & Pakistan, Even I supported NS when he allowed conducting Nuclear Tests in 1998. Not even a single goddam Paki politician co-operate with Mush on the stand off between India and Pakistan. And you think they will make Pakistan more progressive than ever. What a lie!

I say Fu(c)k them once for all and their supporters who claimed to be Pakistanis and don't support, despite loot Pakistan in a time of need!

ALLAH PROTECT PAKISTAN FROM HATE MONGERS. AMEEN

Comment

Originally posted by ak47:
                          Harkat mujahideen want to assinate BUSHARRAF well if this news is correct it is not new because i think the vast majority population of pakistan including old age women who swear very filthy words against him would also join the line to kill busharraf and those annoying puppies of his.

Pakistanis will never learn.

PAKISTANIS: WON'T DO ANYTHING. WON'T LET ANYONE EITHER

Comment

Despite my opinion of Mush doing a dismal job(except in foreign policy), it would be bad for him to be killed, if Fundos gained anything from his death. Death to all Fundos!!!

PT- You have already said you support the MQM so I'm not sure how your statement comparing the Army and pol parties works.

[This message has been edited by RealDeal (edited July 08, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal:
                              PT- You have already said you support the MQM so I'm not sure how your statement comparing the Army and pol parties works.
                              Wrong again! I never said in my posts that I support MQM. What I actually meant is people here always thinks that Mohajirs are behind Karachi's problem, which is not true. Not all Mohajirs support MQM.

I don't give a crap about political parties of Pakistan. They are just bunch of cowards!

ALLAH PROTECT PAKISTAN FROM HATE MONGERS. AMEEN

Comment

Working...
                              X