Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He is Trying Hard to Find way Back Home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is Trying Hard to Find way Back Home!

I'm pakistani and was born and raised in Karachi,so whatever you may think of me is upto you.But it won't change my thinking about Altaf Husain.Yes i was Supporter of MQM.until i got close to them and saw a big group of gangsters,gangster with flag,political name,aim to brainwash youngsters,handed out guns to teenager and let them fight for his name,robberies and terrorise local business to collect fund for his Lavish Accommodation in U.K.
    Fridayhe gave out speech in Larkana via phone from London.Now he has something Different under his sleeves.He stating "as soon as MQM will accomplish governance in sindh,they will bring justice to Murtaza Bhutto's murderers & others".He is asking for separation of Federal and provincial GOvt.! those who are following Govt. steps lately,would agree that Mushi Govt. is already doing that,long before him asking.he saw its happening and decided to jump in it.same way he is calling Sindhi's brother because he see his Return to Pakistan under this Slogan of brotherhood among Mohajir and Sindhi.all of a sudden he feel pain for all the sindhi,but against Punjabi's.he didn't say anyword for Pakhtun and Baloch.in every race we have good people and bad people.not all punjabi are bad nor all baloch.same way with Mohajir or sindhi or Pakhtun.those they are culprit and powerful right now living outside the country calling themselves "living in self exile". and others culprit living in Prison.(some of them).I don't know why i'm writing alll this,because it won't change or even get few seconds of your time to think,why we are divided by our corrupts leaders? what Good any of our leaders brought to general public.their life haven't change,they are still hanging at bus door to get to their work so they can meet their very basic needs.but they have made us Rich in Ego ! we take and make every issue our Ego issue.Mohajir were fighting with Pakhtun's with Sindhi's and now He wants them to Fight with Punjabis.did it change anything except that he black mail Govt. more better then he could otherwise.From time to time more innocent Pakhtun's,sindhi's and Mohajir died with some Culprits.Public assets were burnt.thousands jobless,orphans,widows,teenagers murdered,investment moved out of Karachi,Factories closed with stove put off for poor, while he was making Speech over speech Via Phone from London.Please For God sake citizens of Pakistan stop being played out by your So called leaders,don't be divided in factions by them.because they are your leaders and ruling you as long as you are divided.have difference in your political issues but not you in your mind,body and Solidarity.We all are Pakistani's, so what if our previous Leaders have corrupted some of us and robbed us from our basic rights and freedom,we can change and make things Good for us as long as we stay together as a Nation.

God Bless pakistan.

[This message has been edited by Jahanzaib (edited June 30, 2002).]

Good post Jahanzaib

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT AT ME

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Tiger:
      Good post Jahanzaib

Thanks,i just hope people open their eyes now.

Comment

I think its sad that we let these pathetic leaders divide us.... while they live far from home.... thanx jehanzaib

Comment

Originally posted by Bhadsha:
          I think its sad that we let these pathetic leaders divide us.... while they live far from home.... thanx jehanzaib
          Good point Bhadsha

Comment

I think he Altaf and others nawaz sharif, BB all came in to power for corruption, they have no pain for masses in pakistan whatso ever. why the people of pakistan cant see , whenever there is cases agaisnt them they flee the country and seek asylem abroad and still think they are the most sincere leaders of Pakistan. Altaf hussain even applied and got British citizenship and passport. is it a behaviour of truely Pakistani leader? to accept a nationality of other nation and still say he is sincere leader but not an oppertunist and exploited people of pakistan. All of them done that in past and they will keep trying to do so in future. So beaware and make right choice in next election.

at the end the people who really make difference 70% of Pakistan will not even see this discussion or anyother newspaper.
            Lets hope education of masses go broader until then we can just hope for people to think for their own.

------------------
            End is Begining!
            پاکستان پاکستان

Comment

Thanks Badshah & Kills for your comments.my People are too blind to notice these atrocities.its regardless to lack of literacy & education.all that happened on streets of Karachi and other major cities.but People still make these Corrupt leaders their heroes every election.what else they can do anyway.cause who ever will come next will do exactly the same what previous minister have done.Only thing we can do is Revolution,not that i want Riots on streets but i want people to realize that"they are the power not those handful leaders,these leaders are nothing without You and Me."but for last 50 years we are forced to learn other way around.i think over 50 years are enough for any nation to open their eyes,if they don't know then let see how long it will take.

God Bless Pakistan.

Comment

I can see,lots of people are scared even online to say anything or show their views against MQM or Haqiqi whatever.Miracle don't happen,if we are hoping & waiting for good things happen to us and our country then do somehting my brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahanzaib:
                  I can see,lots of people are scared even online to say anything or show their views against MQM or Haqiqi whatever.Miracle don't happen,if we are hoping & waiting for good things happen to us and our country then do somehting my brother.
                  Where have you been? People here HATE the MQM!

NO ONE has done more harm to KArachi, Pakistan, and Mohajhirs, than the MQM!

Comment

Absoultely right RD but are we doing what we should as resident of karachi and citizen of pakistan to aware people to use their right Vote very carefully.Only power poor man in Pkaistan have.don't just go in the booth and stamp on kite because Pir sahab said so? is our media playing vital role as source of information for people awareness? where we stand as nation when it comes to political,economical and future stability issues? because we are so used to of just wait, sit and watch.
                    God Bless Pkaistan.

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal:
                      Where have you been? People here HATE the MQM!
                      Why only MQM? Why not PML(N), or your fav. PPP?

NO ONE has done more harm to KArachi, Pakistan, and Mohajhirs, than the MQM!
                      YES, you are absoultely right. It is just MQM's fault! No fault of BB and NS, filling Punjabis in Mohajirs position @ Karachi!

Comment

Jahanzaib

I'd prefer FAROOQ SATTAR to be a chairman of MQM. He's an advocate and has done good things to the people of Karachi. I personally really like Farooq Sattar

Altaf Hussain totally sucks

Comment

I knew you had a 'soft spot' for the murderous, Indian sponsered MQM.

No need to guess why you support Mush, despite his abysmal record in govt.

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal:
                            I knew you had a 'soft spot' for the murderous, Indian sponsered MQM.
                            Wrong! You missed my point again. Not every Mohajir is a member of MQM. What I was trying to state is whenever bad thing MQM does, Govt. includes innocent Mohajirs who don't support MQM.

No need to guess why you support Mush, despite his abysmal record in govt.
                            Are you trying to say Musharraf is a supporter of MQM?

And what abysmal record of Mush are you exactly talking about?

RealDeal, open your eyes! Musharraf is tying to make a balance between provinces. Punjabi province has never given rights to the rest of the Pakistan.

TAKEYOUR BEST SHOT AT ME

Comment

Jahanzaib,

What you are saying is 100% correct. Still thousands of muhajirs support Altaf Hussain as their true representative, how can you deny that? Secondly MQM was created by Punjabi General to create division between Sindhis and Muhajirs and neutralize PPP strong hold in urban areas. That plan did not work. However devil created by Zia-ul-Haq and his cronies is now biting their @$$e$. As one of participant is still favoring Farooq Sattar, involved in number of murders, ran from Pakistan in disguise via Afghanistan, perhaps now in London, totally opposing, what you are saying.

Unless all muhajirs of Karachi totally denounce Altaf Hussain and MQM, he would continue to be as true Muhajir representative, having street power which can make Karachi stand still in minutes at any time.

Sincerely,
                              FARID

Comment

Working...
                              X