Blasphemy Another Christian gets death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long will Pakistan allow these atrocities to continue?
    ******************************************** http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...-6-2002_pg7_35

FAISALABAD: A sessions court judge, Chaudhry Muhammad Rafiq, awarded death sentence and Rs 50,000 fine to a Christian in a blasphemy case here on Saturday.

Aslam Masih alias Kingri, 25, resident of Mohalla Saeed Abad, Faisalabad, was convicted for allegedly making blasphemous remarks before Sunni Tehrik unit in-charge Rana Nisar Ahmad, who lodged an FIR against him in Ghulam Muhammad Abad police station on March 17, 2000.

However, a case was registered against him in May 2000, after Saddar additional commissioner made an inquiry on the orders of the district magistrate. Mr Kingri will face another one year in jail if he fails to pay the fine. Mr Kingri embraced Islam and allegedly made blasphemous remarks when Mr Nisar asked about his re-joining Christianity. óNNI

Sick!

They want to kill him and also get money from him.

Comment

I hate the blasphemy law... Its anything but religious...

Comment

do they kill people for blasphemy ?

what did this guy say what is the law on this in pakistan dont tell me in to much detail as I dont want any of you guys getting killed .

Comment

Working...
        X