Break-up of Pakistan - An idea in New Delhi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Break-up of Pakistan - An idea in New Delhi

India already implemented this idea in 1971 and will do so again....

Originally posted by chilli:
    hehehe noting can come close to the idea of 47 Akhand BahRAT was screwed and Indian home minister still dreams of one.

Comment

.. India was broken with elections in 1947 and will again by plebicite in Kashmir!

Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Degas:
        .. India was broken with elections in 1947 and will again by plebicite in Kashmir!

Inshallah...

Being sarcastic will get you know where, Bindian...

Comment

Dream on buddy that was 1971 this is 2002 you had an internal help then and now every Pakistani is ready to kick Indian's butt! Why dont you guys go for decisive war ?

Comment

Why dont we bomb your country in half?

[This message has been edited by Akif (edited June 22, 2002).]

Comment

Pakistan's dream of breaking india can not be fulfilled because during the time of crisis we all are one ready to pull pakis nada.

Day dreamers stop dreaming have you forgotten 1971 where east and west was divided in Bangladesh and Kabrasthan. Now our other dreams will be fullfilled soon of dividing Paki's 4 provinces. Bet me Karachi and Sind will be under India. Northern province under afghanistan and the balance will be with the americans. I am not saying but my sixth sense says that.

Comment

Originally posted by francis2k:
                Pakistan's dream of breaking india can not be fulfilled because during the time of crisis we all are one ready to pull pakis nada.

Day dreamers stop dreaming have you forgotten 1971 where east and west was divided in Bangladesh and Kabrasthan. Now our other dreams will be fullfilled soon of dividing Paki's 4 provinces. Bet me Karachi and Sind will be under India. Northern province under afghanistan and the balance will be with the americans. I am not saying but my sixth sense says that.
                francis2k,i do think so .... its obviously possible and this will be a reality at the end of 2010 .... what do u say

He was a self made man who owed his lack of success to nobody.
                - Author on Cargill in 'Catch 22'

Comment

HEHE! These Hindoos continue to live in the past! They seem to think the world stands still, and nothing has changed since 3 decades ago!

Let them live in their dream world! ...This guy even says he has 'sixth sense'...

I'm still wiating for the 'decisive battle'!

Comment

I am not saying but my sixth sense says that.
                    mwhahaha
                    I see dead Indians, they are everywhere..

------------------
                    "#define QUESTION ((bb) | | !(bb))" Shakespeare
                    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

Pakistan's dream of breaking india can not be fulfilled because during the time of crisis we all are one .
                      Pakistan has no desire to break India. India is already a pretty broken up country, with what, 24 states, and 140 seccessionist movements.

71 was an easy job for India because of a geographical advantage. Right now, indian generals themselves have said india does not have any edge over Pakistan. Abul Kalam himself has said Pakistans nukes deterred India.
                      Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Have you been drinking lately?

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT AT ME

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Tiger:
                          Have you been drinking lately?

.. usually liquor makes bakri sher! and rat can challaenge a cat! but in this claim is too big there must be some thing in liquor making brain retardation.. but hindus I have seen or met are usually cunning rather than brave..
                          Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Abi:
                            mwhahaha
                            I see dead Indians, they are everywhere..

You see dead Indians, cause you are already dead

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbond:
                              You see dead Indians, cause you are already dead
                              Seems like you guys ain't gonna come out of Flimi mind

[This message has been edited by Pakistani Tiger (edited June 22, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
                              X