Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel and India Together....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Israel and India Together....................

Now there are analysis about recent bomb blast in Karachi,some are saying its Al-Qaeda and some are refering to Al-Qanoon( which don't even Exist).i like to follow small sub headline in news papers.if you know there was a news 3 weeeks ago about some Isreal's intelligence task force visiting Dehli for teaching Indian forces or committee how to deal with rising tension between nuclear threats and how to prevent valuable assets becoming target.i guess you probably know who i'm pointing now.yes this was a joint effort from Israel and India with the help of Pakistani's Traitor.

how did you find out al quanoon does not exist? remember if you have it 1st hand, meaning they came and told you (or someone you know and trust) they don't exist, I will withdraw my challenge.

as to Israel helping India combating terror - Yes. bombing near US consulate? that's made up garbage. Are you claiming that there are no groups within Pakistan that can, will and did this? seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by ArjunMahavir:
      how did you find out al quanoon does not exist? remember if you have it 1st hand, meaning they came and told you (or someone you know and trust) they don't exist, I will withdraw my challenge.
      If you are challenging then itmeans they came to you and told you that they exist!if you claim that paper they fax is living prove of their exisitance then my friend you need more vision.

as to Israel helping India combating terror - Yes. bombing near US consulate? that's made up garbage. Are you claiming that there are no groups within Pakistan that can, will and did this? seriously?

Israel need help from US to stop so called terrorism from Pelastinian's (Freedom Fighters)and you think they are helping India? they are helping india to bring Chaos and more poverty.and if you read my post right then i did mention "with the help of traitors".

[This message has been edited by Jahanzaib (edited June 15, 2002).]

Comment

why does it mean they have to come and tell me anything if I call your bluff? are you trying to save face by diverting?

remember your original assertion that al quanoon doesn't eisit even though everyone else thinks so. how come only you know otherwise?

I hope this simplified version of the challenge is useful for better comprehension. If you cannot understand this also, I cannot help you.

Comment

it doesn't exist because its never been heard,one fax can't create a terrorist organization.and those who did it,thats exactly they want.media attention to unknown organization,police and investigator spending time to find out where this organiztion hiding and where their roots are instead of steping and leading toward right direction.

Comment

Birds of a feather

Comment

Originally posted by Abdali:
              Birds of a feather

The ****** offspring of Planet Earth have joined forces.

When US and European officials visit Islamabad, they are quick to point out of so-called "evidence" of Al Qaeda etc etc. and lecture Pakistan like school prefects. I don't hear or see any reports of Pakistanis giving evidence to the same officials about Israeli intelligence operating in Kashmir with India's blessings. Pakistan should protest more about such unholy alliances and demonstrate that these foment nothing but trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahanzaib:
                it doesn't exist because its never been heard,one fax can't create a terrorist organization.and those who did it,thats exactly they want.media attention to unknown organization,police and investigator spending time to find out where this organiztion hiding and where their roots are instead of steping and leading toward right direction.
                So why does nearly every newspaper says it exists and it's just you claiming it doesn't?

Comment

Arjun!
                  didn't i just explained it to you above?
                  but you are asking again. now media have something to hold on to........... so they have something to print instead printing they don't know who did it? get it now?if not then i can't help you.

Comment

Working...
                  X