Prove me Wrong Fellows if you Can.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prove me Wrong Fellows if you Can.

A great and noble religion(Islam) hijacked by few fanatics.The Irony is we are not bashing those who caused all the mess and chaos but are defending the stupid acts of those morons.
    Pakistan & India Must eradicate all these fanatics/extremists and fundamentalists.
    Being a Muslim it hurts me the most when I see that our religion is being identified due to some confused/delusional fanatics as intolerable and uncivilized.
    The other day I was watching news on FOXNEWS channel and couldn't believe they showed some hateful and un-Islamic teachings on IQRA TV in Saudi Arabia.There was discussion going on about Suicide bombers in Isreal.The Host was praising the action of those Hell-Bound suicide Bombers who blow up themseleves and think that they will be remembered as martyr.
    How these people are destroying our great religion Islam which teaches us
    co-existance,tolerance and good deeds.
    Unfortunately, now-a-days every religion is known and measured by its followers.What kind examples we are setting up non-muslims here.We are actually scaring all those who want to embrace Islam.
    Where in Quran and in Teachings of our Holy prophet that we can kill innocent women,kids and old.No matter how just the cause is we must not use religion as a tool to commit these idiotic acts.
    I love Pakistan with my heart and soul.But I don't agree with some of the policies and actions which are causing big problems.Such as Religious fanatics are unknowingly creating more problems for Pakistan.They are busy teaching and doing everything opposite to what Islam says.

NO ENEMY IN THE WORLD CAN HARM US FROM OUTSIDE BUT WE MUST FEAR THE ENEMY FROM WITHIN.

------------------
    Show Forgiveness, speak for Justice and avoid the Ignorant.

[This message has been edited by TARIQ786USA (edited June 15, 2002).]
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Well, Tariq, the vast maj of people here have condemned these fundos and want them to diappear, so I'm not sure what you mean when you say we don't condmen them.

Comment

Tariq and Realdeal,

yes, we probably have condemned them a million times, but you will be surprised to know how many guppies actually support them (suicide bombers).

The fact is though, that there has been no outright huge movement AGAINST these suicide bombers. Instead, you have all these movements by muslims all over the world for the Palestinian independent state, and Kashmir's indpendence or annexation into Pakistan.

These movements are all fine. I'm not condemning them at all! But if muslims are going to hold these movements in the name of what's only RIGHT, then shouldn't we also be holding movements in the name of what's RIGHT by condemning these suicide bombers and instead suggesting to the palestinians and Kashmiris and all other musim populations in serious trouble that they chose the Islamic forms of self-defense?
      I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal:
        Well, Tariq, the vast maj of people here have condemned these fundos and want them to diappear, so I'm not sure what you mean when you say we don't condmen them.
        ReaDeal,
        My topic is not just limited to this Karachi bombing,..but covers all global terrorist acts.If we are so serious about JEHAD then we must do Jehad in educational field.We must do Jehad Positively to compete with others,....like Christians,Jews,Hindus etc.Why we Muslims are left behind.Whyyyyyyy????
        We must think that what is keeping us or stopping us to compete with others positively.
        Its time for all Muslims to sit back and take a look how those fanatic monsters are/were created who are mis-lableing our Islam.
        In Pakistan we are facing all these things regualarly and on daily basis now.We Must find out the root cause of all these problems.

------------------
        Show Forgiveness, speak for Justice and avoid the Ignorant.
        °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

Thank you.

And the same thing holds for us Indians in India too.

Comment

Good one Tariq

Comment

Originally posted by TARIQ786USA:
              A great and noble religion(Islam) hijacked by few fanatics.The Irony is we are not bashing those who caused all the mess and chaos but are defending the stupid acts of those morons.
              Pakistan & India Must eradicate all these fanatics/extremists and fundamentalists.
              Being a Muslim it hurts me the most when I see that our religion is being identified due to some confused/delusional fanatics as intolerable and uncivilized.
              The other day I was watching news on FOXNEWS channel and couldn't believe they showed some hateful and un-Islamic teachings on IQRA TV in Saudi Arabia.There was discussion going on about Suicide bombers in Isreal.The Host was praising the action of those Hell-Bound suicide Bombers who blow up themseleves and think that they will be remembered as martyr.
              How these people are destroying our great religion Islam which teaches us
              co-existance,tolerance and good deeds.
              Unfortunately, now-a-days every religion is known and measured by its followers.What kind examples we are setting up non-muslims here.We are actually scaring all those who want to embrace Islam.
              Where in Quran and in Teachings of our Holy prophet that we can kill innocent women,kids and old.No matter how just the cause is we must not use religion as a tool to commit these idiotic acts.
              I love Pakistan with my heart and soul.But I don't agree with some of the policies and actions which are causing big problems.Such as Religious fanatics are unknowingly creating more problems for Pakistan.They are busy teaching and doing everything opposite to what Islam says.

NO ENEMY IN THE WORLD CAN HARM US FROM OUTSIDE BUT WE MUST FEAR THE ENEMY FROM WITHIN.

People like you redeem your religion. Spread your message. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia:
                Tariq and Realdeal,

yes, we probably have condemned them a million times, but you will be surprised to know how many guppies actually support them (suicide bombers).
                I think you may be confusing members views to an extent.

I agree that there might be folks who actually support suicide bombing. But a very large majority opposes them. However, a lot of those are those, who oppose 'suicide bombing' as an act, yet support the same cause that the 'suicide bombers' support. And this doesnt automatically translate into ones support for suicide bombing.

Issue like Palestine and Kashmir are genuine ones, and these places are filled with people who have been wronged at a very gruesome level. And unfortunately, the only way for them to retaliate on their own is to use themselves as walking bombs, since the world routinely turns a blind eye to their causes, or gives them false hopes, only to stab them in the back at a later time.

The only way to prevent a helpless person from taking a drastic step is to show them some concrete development for their cause, via justice. So long as that doesnt occur, we cannot possibly stop these people from taking desperate measures, regardless of how horrific they might be.

And to add to that further, most of these helpless folks are taken advantage of, by organizations that wish to further their dirty political motives, and since these people are willing participants, owing to their humiliating state, they fall prey to such victimizers.

Unfortunately, its the so-called educated lot that needs to be taken to task as the responsible party in this. It is the stronger and mightier ones that have humiliated and pressurized the weak segments of this world to the point of desperation, where they end up committing such horrific acts, that end up destroying countless innocent lives, without furthering their motives.

Comment

Good one Tariq!! But I think you are underestimating the problem. Think what happened in Afghanistan. It is clear that most Afghanis were happy to get rid of the Taliban. But Taliban were quite capable of dictating to most Afghanis what kind of Islam they had to follow. Similarly in Pakistan it is clear that the religious parties have never garnered more than a few percentage of the votes in any election. But they have enough power that even the Military is now having trouble standing upto them. Why? They are quite capable of imposing their brand of Islam on the rest of us here and in Pakistan. You can see that the same happend in Algeria, Sudan, Nigeria, etc. If we want to avoid being railroaded into living under a barbaric version of Islam that they want to impose, then we have to learn to speak up and oppose their thinking on every level. Yes they are about to do great damage to Muslims everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by OldLahori:
                    Good one Tariq!! But I think you are underestimating the problem. Think what happened in Afghanistan. It is clear that most Afghanis were happy to get rid of the Taliban. But Taliban were quite capable of dictating to most Afghanis what kind of Islam they had to follow. Similarly in Pakistan it is clear that the religious parties have never garnered more than a few percentage of the votes in any election. But they have enough power that even the Military is now having trouble standing upto them. Why? They are quite capable of imposing their brand of Islam on the rest of us here and in Pakistan. You can see that the same happend in Algeria, Sudan, Nigeria, etc. If we want to avoid being railroaded into living under a barbaric version of Islam that they want to impose, then we have to learn to speak up and oppose their thinking on every level. Yes they are about to do great damage to Muslims everywhere.
                    Exactly, the people of Pakistan have never really endorsed these religious parties... And that is the thing that pisses the religious leaders the most, they cannot say that openly or they would loose virtually all support they have... However, because of the fact that the people of Pakistan do not support them, they have to rely on other means (extortion, drugs, arms and ammunition) to keep their flow... In this regards I praise all the governments of Pakistan, from BB to Nawaz to Mushy in trying to keep a check on these parties... They havent been succesfull 100% but they have always tried... Atleast unlike our eastern neighbours, we are not state terrorists...

The power of these religous parties would die soon as they are losing out support... They never had any to begin with, which is why the Jamaat or JUI cannot win more than 2 or 3 seats in the National Assembly and boycott elections to save themselves from misery...

Comment

Working...
                    X