• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistani Hindus Warn india

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Del...s/msgtopaf.html

Pakistani Hindu Association

Press Releases
    Message to Pakistani Armed Forces

The massing of Indian soldiers on the Pakistan border and in Indian Held Kashmir by the Indian Government is an intentional act of hostililty and destabilisation of regional security.

Indian soldiers have been firing directly upon Pakistani and Kashmiri civilians across the International border and the Line Of Control respectively to provoke Pakistan. The Indian Government has attempted to take advantage of the fact that the focus of our armed forces was on the Western border by flooding our Eastern border with its soldiers.

We have full faith that our Armed Forces will sucessfully defend our nation against enemy aggression and be capable of giving a befitting reply. We pray to Almighty God give strength to all brothers and sons in the Armed Forces so that they can serve with distinction. We hope for rational thinking to prevail in India and for them to return to dialogue as proposed by Pakistan.

Long Live Pakistan !

January 10, 2002

We are one nation, we may have our own petty squabbles but woe betide, the fool that attack our Motherland

PAKISTAN PAINDABAD !!

Full respec' to the PAK FAUJJ

Comment

Good post... I found a similar one from christians in pak, ill past it as soon as i find it again...

Comment

friends do u think that or do u expect that any pakistani other than a muslim pakistani dont want prosperety of pakistan.

When it comes to nation, no one is hindu or muslim or chirst.

and if pakistani HIndu's warn India then whats special about it ...infact a pakistani is warning India ....

Either ur questining intergrety of hindu's and ppl from other religon with pakistan or u dont have any common sense. I dont understand why u posted this article
        He was a self made man who owed his lack of success to nobody.
        - Author on Cargill in 'Catch 22'

Comment

and also the link dont work

[This message has been edited by maihu_don (edited June 14, 2002).]
          He was a self made man who owed his lack of success to nobody.
          - Author on Cargill in 'Catch 22'

Comment

Originally posted by maihu_don:
            and also the link dont work

[This message has been edited by maihu_don (edited June 14, 2002).]
            Check: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delp.../msgtopaf.html

------------------
            The eyelids of a Rajputs eyes are lowered only in death.

Comment

Yes...thats what we should be careful of...we shouldnt generalize all the hindus...but should call them indians...coz the Pakistani hindus are as much Pakistanis as we are...

Comment

we have to appreicate and sympathasize
                indian muslims and pakistani hindus
                they both live in fear and their lives are insecure.

Comment

Originally posted by zaavia:
                  Yes...thats what we should be careful of...we shouldnt generalize all the hindus...but should call them indians...coz the Pakistani hindus are as much Pakistanis as we are...
                  hhhhahahaha...lol.man ure funny u crack me up...PAKISTANI HINUDS R AS MUCH PAKISTANIS AS WE ARE...wat a joke I knwo ud like to b a pakistani but im afraid u cant unless u migrate like the hindus who loved pakistan enuff to do so...

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:
                    we have to appreicate and sympathasize
                    indian muslims and pakistani hindus
                    they both live in fear and their lives are insecure.
                    WHAT?!! I thought India ws secular!!
                    Even you can't hide from the real face of India

Comment

Originally posted by pkfan:
                      hhhhahahaha...lol.man ure funny u crack me up...PAKISTANI HINUDS R AS MUCH PAKISTANIS AS WE ARE...wat a joke I knwo ud like to b a pakistani but im afraid u cant unless u migrate like the hindus who loved pakistan enuff to do so...
                      Could you rephrase what you meant by that, doesnt seem like english to me?

Comment

Working...
                      X