Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan is closing some terrorist training camps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan is closing some terrorist training camps.

http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGAKDJA862D.html
    Pakistan HAS to stop being a sponsor of terrorism if it has to gain any moral ground in its efforts for KAshmir. 2 years ago, Musharaf even denied the existen of these camps. Two weeks ago, he said, there is NO inflitration.

Now, he says infiltration has come down and also closing the terrorist training camps as India has asked.

Good sign! Fionally the monkey has learnt to behave.

Wait a second, I thought 'mighty' Bharat was going to close these camps with their 'mighty' forces.......I knew Hindoos were just chickensh*t's full of BS!

Comment

Oh no no no....now thay have moved the line to "next time if you guys do this...." ah bless Indian patience....NOT!

Comment

haha, Hindus, let them believe what they want...

Comment

Yes, and in the meantime, I will wait for the next assault by mujahideen on a group of some 'elite' indian soldiers.

Simple is the fact that India did not have the guts to launch an attack on Pakistan, and needed a face saver. Richard Armitrage presented his talks with Pres Musharraf to the world in a language that appeased India, otherwise, the facts regarding Kashmirs seperatist movement are clear to anyone with a bit of common sense. All through the years, India didnt want third party involvement, and when it saw Pakistan staring right back down its throat in response to its pathetic army buildup, it quickly accepted a junior official from america to come and do the deed. Yeh, good face saver.

Comment

Its cool, whatever is ahppening, its apparent they are just changing their Kashmir strategy around.

Comment

Originally posted by Spock:
              haha, Hindus, let them believe what they want...
              why dont u ppl understand. when u talk @ hindu's or muslims ........ ur not a muslim, ur a pakistani and ur not talking @ hindus but Indians .... if u hate all indian thats acceptable since ur a pakistani .... but if u say that u hate all hindus, i am really sorry for u ........
              In my case i obviously hate pakistanis ... but i never hate a muslim cos he is a muslim ....

[This message has been edited by maihu_don (edited June 11, 2002).]
              He was a self made man who owed his lack of success to nobody.
              - Author on Cargill in 'Catch 22'

Comment

Originally posted by Akif:
                Yes, and in the meantime, I will wait for the next assault by mujahideen on a group of some 'elite' indian soldiers.

Simple is the fact that India did not have the guts to launch an attack on Pakistan, and needed a face saver. Richard Armitrage presented his talks with Pres Musharraf to the world in a language that appeased India, otherwise, the facts regarding Kashmirs seperatist movement are clear to anyone with a bit of common sense. All through the years, India didnt want third party involvement, and when it saw Pakistan staring right back down its throat in response to its pathetic army buildup, it quickly accepted a junior official from america to come and do the deed. Yeh, good face saver.
                i dont think inflitration will work.
                we can come back do the same. make life miserable for pakistanis . there is noway
                you are going to get kashmir by violence.

Comment

I didnt say infiltration works.

I have never supported it in any case.

I was referring to the fact that the struggle is indigenous than anything. People in held Kashmir are fed up of indian occupation. And the reason I said I'll wait for the next assault is because these attacks do not rely on crossing the border. India knows this very well. This whole drama was one against Pakistan and its image, nothing else. Otherwise, you could put up a molten lead wall between Azad Kashmir and Held Kashmir, and the attacks will still continue.
                  This is no way of stopping a freedom struggle. The only to do it is to do the right thing.

Plus, Indias involvement in cross border terrorism in Pakistan never ceased to begin with, so its not as starting it would be a new thing. India has in the past and the present, sent terrorists to damage Pakistans cause in different ways. Its no secret.

Comment

how was the situation just few years after
                    simla agreement? was there 700,000 troops there at that time? is it hard to revert
                    to that situation.

Comment

Akif wrote:

This whole drama was one against Pakistan and its image, nothing else.
                      --------------------------------------------
                      What image does Pakistan has in this world ?
                      "FAILED STATE"

Plus, Indias involvement in cross border terrorism in Pakistan never ceased to begin with, so its not as starting it would be a new thing. India has in the past and the present, sent terrorists to damage Pakistans cause in different ways. Its no secret.
                      --------------------------------------------

Akif, you may be kidding or out of frustration may be saying things. Did any countries point finger at India to stop cross border terrorism, or can you prove a single incident where Indian's were involved in terrorism in Pakistan (now don't tell me that the attack in Church, or on the French technicians were handy works of India). The whole world is asking Mushy to stop cross border terrorism, stop infiltrating terrorists into Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir and close terrorist training camp in POK.

------------------
                      People and things do not upset us, rather we upset ourselves by believing that they can upset us.

[This message has been edited by francis2k (edited June 11, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Akif:
                        it quickly accepted a junior official from america to come and do the deed. Yeh, good face saver.
                        Yeah Donald Rumsfield is a junior Officer too, So is Mr. Powell and Ashcroft.

Did General Saheb tell you what he promised to the Junior officer ?

------------------
                        AK

Comment

I was reading a report on the terrorist training camps in Pakistan, prepared by an Indian agency... I was surprised to see that they had marked out a commercial park in Rawalpindi (located on the Murree Road, next to the Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium) as a terrorist training camp... I didnt know these terrorists were trained using ferriswheels, merry-go-round etc... heh

[This message has been edited by Spock (edited June 11, 2002).]

Comment

What image does Pakistan has in this world ?
                            "FAILED STATE"

I never claimed Pakistan enjoys support across the world. Ive said it many times, Pakistan is alone in this against India.

And i dont need anyone pointing a finger at India, when India does that on its own. Rememeber your governments hijacking dramas? The chittisinghpora massacres? Gujarat massacres? Kashmir massacres? I dont even need to mention Pakistan.

Yeah Donald Rumsfield is a junior Officer too, So is Mr. Powell and Ashcroft.

Did General Saheb tell you what he promised to the Junior officer ?

Yes, essentially, they are.
                            But thats besides the point. The fact remains that the same india that till a year ago was not willing to have any 3rd party mediation, has now cowed down after seeing how Pakistan has the perfect ability to slap it back militarily. If India had guts the size of a pinch, they would have attacked Pakistan. But the best they could do is sent an unmanned drone, since no pilot would agree to dare crossing the border.

Face it...this was a face saver for India. India could not bring itself to fight a war with Pakistan, so they had Bush and Co bail them out by crafting their words. Pres Musharraf didnt say anything new. The Kashmiri struggle still stands. Like I said before, lets wait for the next assault on a barrack.

Comment

>>>>
                              If India had guts the size of a pinch, they would have attacked Pakistan. But the best they could do is sent an unmanned drone, since no pilot would agree to dare crossing the border.
                              <<<<

Keep thinking that way.

>>>>
                              Face it...this was a face saver for India. India could not bring itself to fight a war with Pakistan, so they had Bush and Co bail them out by crafting their words. Pres Musharraf didnt say anything new. The Kashmiri struggle still stands. Like I said before, lets wait for the next assault on a barrack.
                              <<<

THe next time they attack, Perveez Mushraaf can kiss his sorry butt good bye!!

That basically is what his Amreekan daddys are telling him.

Anyway crossing over to Pak held Kashmir to control Upper Indus is a fantastic idea!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X