Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pakistani refugees in Aghanistan" - Someone's dream !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Pakistani refugees in Aghanistan" - Someone's dream !!

This is a true story. I did not make this up for effect. (Moderator , please note).
    There was a thread started in this forum a couple of weeks back which asked "Why do Afghanis hate Pakistan so much". I did not think too much of the thread untill yesterday.
    I had gone to a park near my home (I live in the US) where I was relaxing on the ground. I saw a man , who had been playing with his daughter near by ,approach me. He said "hi" , introduced himself and immediately inquired where I came from. Noting that he looked like a deshi , I presumed that he wanted to know my country of birth. So I said "INDIA". He gave me a hearty smile and said he was an AFGHAN. He then asked what I thought of the prevailing border standoff between India and Pakistan.I said "nothing new". I had not expected to hear what he said next - "You know what... I just hope these Pakistani bast***s get their a*sses whipped by India". Taken aback, I collected myself quickly to ask him why he harbored such strong feelings against Pakistan. He replied "The Pakistanis raped our country. They have treated us like dogs. There is nothing better that I would like to see in my life time than Pakistani refugees coming to Afghanistan. I hope this war will make my dream come true. ".
    We continued our conversation for some more time dwelling on the situation in Afghanistan, nuclear bombs etc. At one time, he said "Just wait till we clear up the mess in Afghanistan. After that we will ourselves take care of Pakistan. You Indians on the East and we on the West. Together we will scr*w Pakistan".

The above comments by an Afghan(I did not care to ask about his ethnic background) about Pakistan came as a total surprise to me. I had a general idea that some Afghanis blame Pakistan for their ills but this meeting was a revealation.

What do you make of it ?

Well it is true that we have been involved deeply into Afghanistan, and that can be judged by the fact that every Govt. that was propped up by ISI in Afghanistan after the withdrawal of the Russians, each and every Govt. at a point in time turned against its masters, be it Burhanuddin Rabbani, Sibghatullah Mujeddedi etc...but the fact is that it is the Indians who supported Russia during their Afghan venture and it was we, the people and the govt. of Pakistan who risked the country and the people to support the Mujahideen during their trying times, it is true that the Pakistani army was involved into the Afghan affairs but to say that we ruined their country, is a bit going overboard.So do you hear anything about the Indian involvement during the Russian adventure?? NO!
    In fact the Klashnikov culture and the Heroin Mafia that came in with the refugees from Afghanistan, we are still trying to get rid of those, so infact the Afghanis have also played their role in Pakistan's de-stablization quite well, benefitting only the enemies of Pakistan!

Comment

Liek i said b4 after all the help Pak has given these Afghans, and after all the damage Afgahns have done to Pak, these people are just ingrates!

Comment

IF this is true...thats one ungratefull BASF$#@$..... He's probably a NA person..

Comment

well thats the dream that can never come true! like india always dream about having tea in Lahore jymkhana Club!
          Afghans should be thankful to pakistan it has done for them from time to time. did we need anything from afghans? still one million in pakistan.

indian phrase
          "na so man tel hoga na radha nachay gi!"

------------------
          End is Begining!
          پاکستان پاکستان

Comment

I too have true story. I met an Afghan refugee who asked me where I was from. When I told him I was a Pakistani, he said he was disappointed. When I asked him why, he said that he liked Indians better because their asses looked so cute in their dhotis and they never turned down a reasonable request.

Comment

LOL, JM!!

Comment

JM-LOL!

When the Hindoso retreat after they attack, I really hope they don't drop their dhotis, that would be an even uglier sight!

Comment

Originally posted by Judge^MentuLL:
                  I too have true story. I met an Afghan refugee who asked me where I was from. When I told him I was a Pakistani, he said he was disappointed. When I asked him why, he said that he liked Indians better because their asses looked so cute in their dhotis and they never turned down a reasonable request.

You gotta nice sense of humor

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

Comment

Afghanistan screwed Pakistan for over 20 years. While most of the refugees (over 3 million) led normal lives, many brought in the gun culture, child traffiking, drugs and kidnapping rings to our country. Regardless of all that, Pakistanis still welcomed them into our country despite our meager resources.

They can cry about the past 22 years till the cows come home. Would they ahve been ok if we had closed our borders to them back in '78? They blame the Taliban on Pakistan, whereas that was a production of American sponsorship, but they wont say that, since doing that will get them daisy cutter on their heads. So Pakistan seems like a convenient scapegoat.

Their ranting is nothing new. We have handled them and India before. We can handle them again.

Comment

Guys, we have to remember that all Afghans are not the same. Some were communists, some are Hazaras, some are Tajiks or Uzbeks, they all have different viewpoints. The biggest majority is the Pashtuns and they are generally pro-Pakistan. There are also lowlifes who support the NA like Abdullah Abdullah, and this is probably the sort who met Chilli. And Chilli being a Hindutva is desperate to put stories like this here.

I say if Indians love Afghans so much they offer to take Pakistan's 2million refugees and provide them with Indian citizenship. Put your money where your mouth is India.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge^MentuLL:
                        Guys, we have to remember that all Afghans are not the same. Some were communists, some are Hazaras, some are Tajiks or Uzbeks, they all have different viewpoints. The biggest majority is the Pashtuns and they are generally pro-Pakistan. There are also lowlifes who support the NA like Abdullah Abdullah, and this is probably the sort who met Chilli. And Chilli being a Hindutva is desperate to put stories like this here.

I say if Indians love Afghans so much they offer to take Pakistan's 2million refugees and provide them with Indian citizenship. Put your money where your mouth is India.
                        now thr u go u just answered my question i was about to blow up when i saw all these replies..thanx dude u made my work easy .

waiting for adnan ahmed's entry.

Comment

I don't know what they are holding against Pakistan,all i know they (afghanis) spend half of their life looking for peice of rock so they can wipe......anyway for those afghani,blaming Pakistan need to realize onething "blame someone else is the easiest thing of all".
                          there are only 3 things rule in Afghan culture Opium,woman and gun.they fight over these things and live and die over them.what Pakistan got in return after doing all the help we provided, bad name ,guns almost free,drugs,criminal holding pakistani passport hanged in saudia for drug trafficking and crime in Karachi and Peshawar.once these regugees i hope Govt will seal borders and have normal border crossing checkpost and laws.Country of war Lords cutting each other throats and blaming Pakistan......huhhh.....if there was no Pakistan involvement in last 22 years,beleive me they would have killed each other long time ago.and only street dogs would be wandering around in Afghanistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahanzaib:
                            [B]
                            there are only 3 things rule in Afghan culture Opium,woman and gun.they fight over these things and live and die over them.

B]
                            I think that in the second thing, you mistakenly added a "wo"

Comment

Shakkill's post..
                              "like india always dream about having tea in Lahore jymkhana Club!"

Abay Dukkan, India Had won Lohore in 1971 war and in 1965 too, and then gave it back to Pakitan in "Bhikh"...

Comment

Working...
                              X