X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

india still hanging on to the idea....

Gandhi had stated when Pakistan got its freedom
    neither the congress nor the nation has given up its claim of nited India"
    they r still hanging on to the same idea.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/nonfra...02/dlnat05.asp

Indo-Pak confederation possible: Advani
    PTI
    New Delhi, June 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Home Minister L K Advani has said if East and West Germany could unite, there was no reason why India and Pakistan could not form a confederation of their own free will after resolving all problems through dialogue and not by violence or terrorism.
    "If East and West Germany could unite despite acrimonious political relations, why not India and Pakistan? There may be difficulties, but it is not impossible.

"A day will come when the people of both countries will realise that partition has done no good to them," Advani said on Saturday after launching a monthly journal, South Asia Politics, here.

"The most important thing to move towards a confederation is that all disputes and problems between India and Pakistan be resolved only through dialogue and not by violence or terrorism", the home minister said.

Referring to an assessment of the US Administration about existence of a possibility of "revolutionary change" in Indo- Pak relations during the Lahore bus trip by Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, he said this could not happen "as the then Pakistan army chief (Pervez Musharraf) had other things in mind which led to the Kargil war".

In Agra too, Musharraf described terrorists as "freedom fighters". But now, the world community had accepted the reality about cross-border terrorism and asked Pakistan to "act in accordance with the promises (to contain terrorism) it has made", Advani said.

But whats the harm in it???
    We are same people, we have same language, same problems, same colour and many other similar things (and same corrupted government.)

When people are talking about global economy, we are still fighting like fools, like kids.

If the India were divided on the name of religions, it would have been a very big power by now.

I think if the “Pakistan movement” was not started, there would have been no riots in 1940’s.
    These riots had poisoned the hindu-muslims relations in the subcontinent.

I do not see any possibility of reunion of these two nations, but we can live in peace for humanity sake.

But again this thing depends on the will of our leadership. Both sides show that they want peace, but one is sponsoring terrorism and other wants the piece of land back from him.

so ... it means ....No hope....

Comment

We do not associate with Hindus... The recent riots in Gujrat prove what you would have done had we not opted for a separate nation... Shame on you...

Comment

Originally posted by Spock:
        We do not associate with Hindus... The recent riots in Gujrat prove what you would have done had we not opted for a separate nation... Shame on you...
        As I said, hindu - muslims problem started only after so called "pakistan movement" started. the leaders of that movement finance the roits and lakhs of people were killed during those riots.
        In pakistan only Muslim-muslim riots can be seen becuase there are not many hindus.
        But in India there are almost 14 crore Muslims.
        and becuase of uneducation in this subcontinent, riots keeps happening.

We cant change the history, but at least educated people can improve the future.

Comment

I say advani can stick that where the sun don't shine. Munnu, bs. Muslim Hindus always had a problem before the brits and still do after the brits. Babri Masjid and Gujrat are just 2 examples.
          You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Sadly, there are too many uneducated people in your country, and a person like me cannot even imagine living in a country where I have fears I wouldnt be attacked by a Hindu freak if he found out I was a Muslim... Heck, even you (a hindu) say its alright for the Hindu army to rape women in Kashmir, and you claim to be an educated person... In Pakistan, I have had a peace of mind when it comes to practicing my great religion... Something for which I am always thankful to my Quaid..

Comment

Originally posted by munnu:
              But whats the harm in it???
              Quaid-e-Azam was known as the Ambassador of Hindu-Muslim unity, but then he realized the negatives of being a part of a united India, and thus he took a U-turn to create Pakistan. He was an expert on this issue, he had seen both sides of the argument, and he chose what was better for the Muslims of South Asia and created Pakistan.

Don't forget that in 1937 Congress was in power and many atrocities were committed on the Muslims and their rights were abused to the extent that the Muslims celebrated Youm-e-Nijat (Day of Deliverance/Escape) when the Congress rule ended, this goes to show that there was reason enough to be independent and thank God we are.

Pakistani Muslims look forward to the day they will be united with other Muslim countries, not India!

The basic contentious issue b/w India and Pakistan is Kashmir, if India had conducted free and fair elections there back in 1987 then this militancy would not have broken out. So, don't blame partition for the woes that the two nations face, blame the actions of the Indian govt. in Kashmir.
              "When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Way becomes clear." - Rumi

Comment

One last thing... The people of Pakistan detest the idea of a unity with the Indians... Its only the Indians who are coming here and crying out for unity, not the Pakistanis... So why dont you guys just give it a break... WE DO NOT WANT TO MERGE WITH YOU... Cant you take a simple no? We will never be convinced, but you guys keep trying and trying... Name a single Pakistani here (I mean real Pakistani, not some andhra/sadas pretending to be one) who is calling for the merger of the two nations...

Comment

Well... this prove that No pakistani wants peace with india...
                  They always search "bahanay" to fight india..

the language in which you are talking even I can use.

In india also its always muslims who starts roits. Whether it was Gujrat or Bhagalpur, every time it was started by muslims.

Muslims are restless in every part of trhe world. where ever they are staying with ANY other religion they are fighting a "Foolish Jihad"

the people who are Raping Muslims gals in Kashmirs are not India .,,, Its Pakistani Terrorist... and No matter wut you say THIS IS the FACT.....

It is pakistan who raped Kashmiri Peoples....
                  Thats why Pakistan Even "SOLD" part of Kashmir to China....

and they talk about "freedom fight"

This is truth that forefathers of 99% of muslims in the were Hindus and were forcefully Converted into Muslims.....

and now they behave like this....
                  Means There is some problem with Islamic teaching which made them like this......

I know Its a Pakistani website and and there is no democracy (the contaory is not democratic , how can its site be)
                  and they will remove this post very soon....

But this is the REALTY ... face it u pakistani's

Comment

even now , after all this Pakistani "drama of Kashmir freedom" indioan people think of peace with PAkistan....
                    This is called Humanity....
                    We even love animals also....

Comment

Well... this prove that No pakistani wants peace with india...
                      So you think there will be no peace unless Pakistan merges with India?? So that means, if India and Israel want to have peaceful relations, they should become one nation too, interesting (vijay) logic...

They always search "bahanay" to fight india..
                      Are we the provocative ones? It was your country who provoked us, carrying out a drama, but sadly, you lacked the guts to attack...

the language in which you are talking even I can use.
                      I dont see any harsh language being used... So now youre saying that it was the Muslims that started the Gujrat riots... Note to all the Indian Muslims, read what your fellow Hindu is saying... He is putting the blame on you guys... This is why we would never join India, we are under threat there.

We are merely pointing out that WE DO NOT WANT TO JOIN HINDUSTAN... Every time I say this, its feels like putting termites in your beds...

In india also its always muslims who starts roits. Whether it was Gujrat or Bhagalpur, every time it was started by muslims.

Muslims are restless in every part of trhe world. where ever they are staying with ANY other religion they are fighting a "Foolish Jihad"

the people who are Raping Muslims gals in Kashmirs are not India .,,, Its Pakistani Terrorist... and No matter wut you say THIS IS the FACT.....

It is pakistan who raped Kashmiri Peoples....
                      Thats why Pakistan Even "SOLD" part of Kashmir to China....

and they talk about "freedom fight"
                      One of the many reasons WE SHOULD NOT join you, or you will suffer more... And still you beg us to unite with you Kashmiri Gals, lol...

This is truth that forefathers of 99% of muslims in the were Hindus and were forcefully Converted into Muslims.....
                      It was the pathetic caste system that made the lives of ordinary ppl miserable which wsa instrumental in their conversion to a religion which gave them equality.

Means There is some problem with Islamic teaching which made them like this......
                      The problem lies with you, not us... You slaughter Muslims, not us...

I know Its a Pakistani website and and there is no democracy (the contaory is not democratic , how can its site be)
                      and they will remove this post very soon....
                      They would be doing us a favour actually...

[This message has been edited by Spock (edited June 12, 2002).]

Comment

even now , after all this Pakistani "drama of Kashmir freedom" indioan people think of peace with PAkistan....
                        Yes, burning Muslims alive in bakery ovens, cutting open pregnant women to kill their babies in front of them, before they kill them!

You want to see humanity!:
                        http://www.pakistanidefence.com/imag..._In_India.html

Comment

India still living in wonderland "rasi jaal gai per baal nahin gayea" Well there is no law against day dreaming...

Comment

We are well aware of that... You love cows to such an extent that you are so fond of their excretery systems,

Comment

Humanity my foot. Look at the history books these people have. There is a gem by PV Mahajan which claims that the Marhattas in the 1700s fought against the Muslims to get rid of the "Foreign Yolk" I mean by then the Mulsims had been in India for what at least 8-900 years and they were still "foreign yolk"??? Forget that...look at "Vande Matram"... it envisions a decisive victory against foreigners or something.

More than that I am sure that all of us have heard countless stories of Money Lenders and how the Brahmins would throw away thier food even if a Muslims shadow passed over it...how everything touched by a Muslim would become "Barisht" (Unclean).

Just go to the BBC website and click on the news section regarding the Gujarat massacres and read the feedback from the Hindu readers....such wonderful love lorn like....Pakistan should take all the Muslims...we should do something about them...and I believe in Andhra Pradesh they have a Gem of wisdom which goes something like:

"Never befriend a snake or a Muslim"

PAKISTAN FOREVER!!

Comment

Working...
                              X