Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indian media going crazy!

http://www.hindustantimes.com/nonfra...02/dlfor01.asp

Nice to see these guys have a good imagination! I bet the CIA really cares if the CE lives or dies.

------------------
    It is a pleasure to stand upon the shore, and to see ships tost upon the sea: a pleasure to stand in the window of a castle, and to see a battle and the adventures thereof below: but no pleasure is comparable to standing upon the vantage ground of truth . . . and to see the errors, and wanderings, and mists, and tempests, in the vale below.
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

My 'favourite' story from the Hindoostan Times about 2 weeks ago, when their headline was 'US takes possession of Pak nukes'!

Their theories of an US/Israeil/Indian raid on Pak nukes are hilarious!!

[This message has been edited by RealDeal (edited June 08, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal:
      My 'favourite' story from the Hindoostan Times about 2 weeks ago, when their headline was 'US takes possession of Pak nukes'!

Their theories of an US/Israeil/Indian raid on Pak nukes are hilarious!!

[This message has been edited by RealDeal (edited June 08, 2002).]
      do you really think they have no idea about location of pakistan's especialy after sep 11
      and alqueda roaming . they cant afford to
      ignore the dangers cant take any chances.
      just because you say so it all in safe hands the world going to believe?

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:
        do you really think they have no idea about location of pakistan's especialy after sep 11
        Very, very wishful thinking Rvizk!

We are not Afghanistan or the PA, remember that, because it seems to be clouding your judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal:
          Very, very wishful thinking Rvizk!

We are not Afghanistan or the PA, remember that, because it seems to be clouding your judgement.
          Well said. Though I don't wish for war. I know that if India attacks the LOC, they will get a bloody nose for a starter.

------------------
          It is a pleasure to stand upon the shore, and to see ships tost upon the sea: a pleasure to stand in the window of a castle, and to see a battle and the adventures thereof below: but no pleasure is comparable to standing upon the vantage ground of truth . . . and to see the errors, and wanderings, and mists, and tempests, in the vale below.

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
            Well said. Though I don't wish for war. I know that if India attacks the LOC, they will get a bloody nose for a starter.

it is used to be cheap option for pakistan
            to send miltants across while big general
            sit in islamabad . notanymore.

Comment

Cheap it may be in your opinion. However it is not relevant to the topic at hand. The miltants are fighting a war of self-determination. That is not the subject of the thread. It is about the CE. So stick to the subject please.

------------------

Comment

Pakistan is a failed State/ it will get what it deserves.
                By the way what is the sense of PTV, now a days it is more MusharrafTV than PTV!

Comment

Originally posted by anand:
                  By the way what is the sense of PTV, now a days it is more MusharrafTV than PTV!
                  WOW! you are SO clever and witty!

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:
                    Rvikz, tum thora araam karo, bohoth sochnay lage ho. Actually, both India and Pakistan exchange info on locations of each other's assets. Pity is, India gives this info to Israel like a good little dog, hoping to get a bone from its master in return.

Comment

Or is it the other way around?

Is it because he is giving damn response to Indian Media?

Don't remind me to tell your Media's DOUBLE STANDARDS

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT AT ME

Comment

Ever seen Zee/Star/Doordharshan, lately? It's the biggest load of vitriol and anti-Pakistani bulls*it I've ever heard. You Indians have a really serious problem with Pakistan. Why can't you let it go. It just confirms what everybody already believes, that you guys can't live with Pakistan as your neighbour, and just want docile hindu/bhuddist neighbours so that you can over-run them when you please.

Comment

I agree PTV has a half hour news (khabarnama) which is used by the govt... but apart from that, its a really cool channel... Im talking about the real PTV, the one that we get in Pakistan and not prime... Its got everything... Sports, comedy, dramas, movies, news, etc... Its been showing new stuff for a long time... It always shows live sports events, be it the wimbledon final or the soccer worldcup...

Can the idiotic doordashan match that?

Comment

Originally posted by alooparatha:
                            ...Rvikz, tum thora araam karo, bohoth sochnay lage ho...
                            LOL

Comment

...Pakistan is a failed State...
                              Failed state with Nuclear weapons? Another Hindu nightmare

Comment

Working...
                              X