Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benazir should be locked up in Prison with.......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Benazir should be locked up in Prison with.......

    Benazir should be locked up in Prison with some bull terrior and some rottweiler and please when doing this make sure dogs are hungry.following is the link for disgusting Ex-Pm begging for power.

    http://www.dawn.com/2002/05/31/top7.htm

    #2
    Everytime she opens her mouth....she just disgusts me

    Comment


      #3
      she wants to be back in power. if the b* has any balls she should go back to pakistan and be tried as a traitor and for corruption. and if she thinks she hasnt done any crime she should clear her name by going back.
      she was in india as well earlier and said to the indian leadership that if she ever came into power she would soften pakistan's stance on kashmir. she has no honor and deserves a dark solitary cell.
      I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

      Comment


        #4
        Lets ask the ISI to take care of her the same way they took care of Mujib.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by 5Abi:
          she was in india as well earlier and said to the indian leadership that if she ever came into power she would soften pakistan's stance on kashmir. she has no honor and deserves a dark solitary cell.
          you mean you actually beleive that?!!

          If she really said she would do all those things with India, why didn't she anything like that in her two terms?!!

          Of course she is asking for a regime change!
          Mush has brought us to this crisis!That can;t be denied.

          Either way she said PPP would support Army 100% if India invades, so I don't know what you want. But I'm sure nothing will staisfy you Bhutto haters!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by RealDeal:
            you mean you actually beleive that?!!

            If she really said she would do all those things with India, why didn't she anything like that in her two terms?!!

            Of course she is asking for a regime change!
            Mush has brought us to this crisis!That can;t be denied.

            Either way she said PPP would support Army 100% if India invades, so I don't know what you want. But I'm sure nothing will staisfy you Bhutto haters!
            Wel said, this should better be titled as the Anti-Bhutto Forum, rather than Pakistan Affairs forum!
            Simply disgusting

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by RealDeal:
              If she really said she would do all those things with India, why didn't she anything like that in her two terms?!!

              Of course she is asking for a regime change!
              Mush has brought us to this crisis!That can;t be denied.
              She not only wants regime changed, she wants to come back in power. I dont think Pakistan can afford more corruption again, either from her or Mr 10% or nawaz sharif. These cancerous entities shouldnt be allowed to leech Pakistan away and pile their personal wealth abroad. Mush is the best thing that happened to Pakistan after a while.
              I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by 5Abi:
                She not only wants regime changed, she wants to come back in power. I dont think Pakistan can afford more corruption again, either from her or Mr 10% or nawaz sharif. These cancerous entities shouldnt be allowed to leech Pakistan away and pile their personal wealth abroad. Mush is the best thing that happened to Pakistan after a while.

                If you really think there is any less govt corruption now than in BB/NS times, you are just deluding yourself.

                This has been posted many times here, I won't bother posting the facts again.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I'm don't particularly care who leads Pakistan as long as the person is patriotic and doesn't visit India and give hostile speaches against Pakistan.....It was her who said foreign terrorists are working in Kashmir....and then she was trying to pin the Taliban on Musharraf....its stuff of that sort that ticks me off....and at a time like this I really don't need her taking away Paks attention from India...Its not us that started it...it was india and there dhoti wearing leaders...

                  Comment


                    #10
                    If you read, you will know that when Army created Taliban, Mush was DGMO, directly reponsible for this!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by RealDeal:
                      Mush was DGMO
                      What is DGMO? BTW, Mush became General in 1991. He was Captain during 80's

                      LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by RealDeal:
                        If you read, you will know that when Army created Taliban, Mush was DGMO, directly reponsible for this!
                        I'm not bhutto's hater as a matter of fact i'm only one of them in my circles who realizes and appreciate what Bhutto was doing for pakistan in 70's,but does it mean i should like Benazir because she is his daughter? no matter what she does i should say ya ya good because she has last name Bhutto.....? no way man and secondly i don't compare corruption level among BB/Ns GOVT.if they were corrupt then they were corrup thats it.
                        About Taliban.....so truth is taliban was created by Jamat-e-islami under hand of Zia, but in early 1990-91 was Taken over by ISI when Nawaz and Qazi were throwing verbal abuse on each other and when they broke all party partnership and etc.

                        I don't like Benazir and i respect and appreciate what Bhutto did for the country.

                        GOD BLESS PAKISTAN

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I agree it's not right to compare BB with her father who was a great politician. BB is a tourist in comparison.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Judge^MentuLL:
                            I agree it's not right to compare BB with her father who was a great politician. BB is a tourist in comparison.
                            Tourist or Pirates, whenever their ship is passing by Pakistan they say lets go get some billions.

                            [This message has been edited by Jahanzaib (edited May 31, 2002).]

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I dont know why she is making statements like that... She was particularly agressive towards India in her tenure...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X