• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malik73
    replied
    Originally posted by rvikz:
    kashmir is not bangaldesh by no means.

No the last time India tried to do a border incursion into Bangladesh it lost 18 of its soldiers at the hands of Bangla forces. Rememeber that?

So when is India going to start de-escalating its military forces from occupied Kashmir as western states are now asking for eventually?

Leave a comment:

• rvikz
    replied
    Originally posted by Malik73:
    Once you get your 700,000 raping and murdering occupation troops out of occupied Kashmir that might be taken seriously.

kashmir is not bangaldesh by no means.

Leave a comment:

• Malik73
    replied
    Originally posted by rvikz:
    mallik no war means good for both
    if kshmiris enjoy peace means good for both...
    Once you get your 700,000 raping and murdering occupation troops out of occupied Kashmir that might be taken seriously.

Leave a comment:

• rvikz
    replied
    mallik no war means good for both
    if kshmiris enjoy peace means good for both
    pakistan says inflitration will stop
    that means loc is accepted.
    differences exists only how to enforce it
    but it can be overcome.
    once inflitration stops india can save money
    by not deploying troops in kashmir which
    is good for both indian and kashmiris.
    you cant bleed us anymore and yourself.
    once both indians and pakistanis enjoy peace
    they will get addicted to it.

[

[This message has been edited by rvikz (edited June 07, 2002).]

Leave a comment:

• Malik73
    replied
    Originally posted by MJ:
    Not really. Pakistan spends far little to keep conventional presence in Kashmir compared to India. Plus, the moral of the story during the current stand-off is that keeping 200,000 army-men in Pakistani Kashmir is not as useful as test-firing a few medium-range missiles.

It is obvious, that Indian leadership probably only knows one language, i.e. of missiles. Sure enough, they backed down in almost comic speed. I'd say whatever keeps the war hysteria down is welcome.

The message from Pakistan is clear. We do not have the man-power to match Indian army mano-a-mano, so rest assured we will be using our missiles to do the talking. So India can keep its numerical superiority till cows come home, and it wouldn't matter a bit in the scheme of things.

Also it is much cheaper to develop and deploy missiles, which can kick some serious butt, than to try and match Indians infantry-men in numbers. Its just common sense.
    Very factual and very true. It was amazing to see India do an amazing turnaround as soon as Pakistan's missiles were fired. I think with western diplomats descending on the region and offering their troops to monitor the LOC Vajpayee will be off for another holiday soon.

Leave a comment:

• BAYWAQOOF
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadab:
    ...How about POK.
    is there any such thing ? POK ??... na na na aap mazaq ker rahey heeen ...heen na ? Pakistan is v clear on this point that Pakistan is ready to give right of self determination to Kashmiris its so called "largest democracy" India which is resisting basic human right of "self determination".

------------------
    Generalizations are generally wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Pakistani Tiger
    replied
    Gringo!

You know very well Maulana Masood was captured in indian part. Also he is pakistan citigen not kashmiri.
    That guy has Indian Nationality too

Maulana is militant & was send to fight as "moral and diplomatic" support as mussy is saying every time. Very good logic.
    How about POK.
    Pakistan give MORAL AND DIPLOMATIC SUPPORT to APHC and that Molvi is not the member of APHC.

Doesn't that ring bell to your logic?

YOU BEAT ME I'LL SCORE EQUALLY

Leave a comment:

• Shadab
    replied
    Originally posted by Pakistani Tiger:
    Huh? Pak sending millitants into India

How come Kashmir is the integral part of India, which is actually a DISPUTE AREA

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT AT ME
    You know very well Maulana Masood was captured in indian part. Also he is pakistan citigen not kashmiri. Maulana is militant & was send to fight as "moral and diplomatic" support as mussy is saying every time. Very good logic.
    How about POK.

------------------
    Fight for Justice

[This message has been edited by Shadab (edited June 03, 2002).]

Leave a comment:

• 2bornot2b
    replied
    ALl quiet on the Eastern front I see...

Leave a comment:

• Pakistani Tiger
    replied
    Why PAK is sending militant into India.

Huh? Pak sending millitants into India

How come Kashmir is the integral part of India, which is actually a DISPUTE AREA

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT AT ME

Leave a comment:

• Shadab
    replied
    Originally posted by Pakistani Tiger:
    Nothing! But you are forgetting one thing here, it is India who wants war and on the other hand, Pakistan is saying that It is ready for war with India

The Difference between Vajpayee and Musharraf exists just like India claims Kashmir as its State while Pakistan claims it is a Dispute Area

See, the Difference

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
    Why PAK is sending militant into India.

------------------
    Fight for Justice

Leave a comment:

• Pakistani Tiger
    replied
    In case of war what PAK & INDIA will gain. Do you know?

Nothing! But you are forgetting one thing here, it is India who wants war and on the other hand, Pakistan is saying that It is ready for war with India

The Difference between Vajpayee and Musharraf exists just like India claims Kashmir as its State while Pakistan claims it is a Dispute Area

See, the Difference

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

Leave a comment:

• Spock
    replied
    Originally posted by Abdali:
    Whats wrong with Banglore ....??

Yar Calcutta ko duzz karne ka mazzah hi kuch aur hai...

Leave a comment:

• Shadab
    replied
    Originally posted by Abdali:
    What is wrong with PAK for India too. .
    Then i guess testing is enough for PAK.
    Any Comments by PAKI.

------------------
    Fight for Justice

[This message has been edited by Shadab (edited May 30, 2002).]

Leave a comment:

• Abdali
    replied
    Originally posted by Spock:
    So you think Afghanistan controls our nukes? We dont need to test them right now, we need to test new carrier missiles so that we make sure we hit calcutta... Go cry...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X