Is it time for another drama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it time for another drama?

As we all know that the American secretary for defence Donald Rumsfield, and deputy secretary of state Richard Aemitage will soon be visiting India and Pakistan. What we (Pakistanis) have learned from history is that whenever a high profile diplomat visits Pakistan, Indians on the other side of the border, to gain sympathy and some much desired attention from the international community and in particular from the Americans, stage some sort of flop drama (for i.e., plane hijacking, parliament attack, military camp attack). So what do you think all my fellow guppies, is there going to be another staged attack somewhere in India?
    Unity, Faith & Discipline....
    --Jinnah

.. hmm I would say .. some one will set Hindu Fundamanlist Terrorist Gang's ugly leaders Adha-Vani & Vegie-Pie's dhoti on fire

------------------
    Hey one more thing
    These things are hard to explain
    For some it seems strange... to swallow
    The frontier of our minds
    Is the last place we find
    But maybe the first place we should go

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster-Blues:
      .. hmm I would say .. some one will set Hindu Fundamanlist Terrorist Gang's ugly leaders Adha-Vani & Vegie-Pie's dhoti on fire

I would say let Someone run away with Mushy's Nada. Haqiqat pata chal jaayega duniya ko bhi

------------------
      AK

Comment

Yeah, and one of their dramas (the plane hijack drama) flopped miserably...

Zee news reported a minister to have spoken with the hijackers, who had poor english, locked the cockpit, demanded to goto Pakistan... The commandos were called and the plane was obstructed...

All of this later termed as a false alarm.. Care to explain?

Comment

Simple, the passengers who called to say that there was no hijacker were probably Pakistani Chamchas (Like Brian Cloughley ) and the piltos were the biggest chamchas of Pak government who were later seen wearing ISI T-shirts outside the Presidency's super evil madressah and.... hey this would make a good Austin Powers movies no? LOL!

Comment

LOL

Comment

Working...
            X