Americans and Jews at it again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Americans and Jews at it again?

This is from a Brigadier (Rtd.) of the Pakistani Army. Is this ridiculous or what?
    So now we know all the shia-sunni fisaad on the religion section in gupland is really financed by the amriki jews! Fess up guys! Now we know who you really are!

************************************* http://www.thefridaytimes.com
    This is the last item under Nuggets in the June 07 to 13 edition.

Americans and Jews are doing it!

Brigadier (Retd) Shamsul Haq Qazi wrote in Nawa-e-Waqt that the Jewish mafia in the United States killed President Kennedy. In Pakistan, the Jews were spending money to create the Shia-Sunni crisis. But the Shias, Christians and Sunnis of Pakistan knew that terrorism was not indigenous but engineered by American agencies and were living like loving brothers. In Islamabad, the manager of a church allowed armed young men into the church and stopped the guards from searching them. The ‘terrorists’ blew up the church and killed many. This was made an excuse by the United States to withdraw its staff from the embassy, including the children of ambassador Ms Chamberlain

Why is it always someone else's fault? They keep their populations in a fog by creating an enemy without much credence and enjoy the power given by gullible.

Comment

I dont know about the US, but India and Israel, who are calling themselves brothers now and cooperating with each other when it comes to intelligence/weapons etc are the ones doing all this...

Comment

Originally posted by Spock:
        I dont know about the US, but India and Israel, who are calling themselves brothers now and cooperating with each other when it comes to intelligence/weapons etc are the ones doing all this...
        Spock: Are you serious? You really think that the policy set in motion by Zia of bringing in fundamentalists and giving power to the religious parties with the consequence of sectarianism is funded by Israel and India? Or have I misunderstood you? You are in pakistan. So you probably have a better idea what is really going on. I really would like to hear your views on this.

Comment

Oldlahori... Shias and Sunnis have some differences... Agreed... But to be honest, these difference has not brought them to levels where they would just start shooting one another... In the past there have been some prominent Shias at very high positions (at reputed hospitals and PTV etc) who were shot... I dont think any other religious faction in this country would have done this... They had nothing to gain from these killings except interrogations and crack downs... Two of three capped intelligence people just pop by mosques in motor-cycles, drop bombs, or start shooting openly... I for one do not believe anyone backed by the Government would ever do such a thing...

Comment

I have good Shia friends in UK and we have visited them and hosted them. I agree with you that to me it is incomprehensible all this sectarian hatred. THEN I started reading all this shia-sunni fight on the religion forum in gupland. Have you seen it? Some of the guys there call the Shias as the worst Kafirs!! What is going on?

Comment

Agreed with OldLahori & Spock

Have you surfed the Thread India & Israel Team up against Pakistan yet?

Don't Ask Who Backs Them

LET IT NOT BE TRUE

[This message has been edited by Pakistani Tiger (edited June 06, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by OldLahori:
                I have good Shia friends in UK and we have visited them and hosted them. I agree with you that to me it is incomprehensible all this sectarian hatred. THEN I started reading all this shia-sunni fight on the religion forum in gupland. Have you seen it? Some of the guys there call the Shias as the worst Kafirs!! What is going on?
                Yar lahori, ppl tend to get very sentimental in Pakistan when it comes to religion... I dont know about the religion forum but such debates, if spark off in Pakistan, in real life, they can be very violent... However these are similar to mob attacks in which the police normally interferes... Terrorist attacks in Pakistan are a bit different, as I believe they are not carried out by these religious zealots anywayz...

Comment

Working...
                X