Live free or Die.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live free or Die.

I didn't say this but i beleive this with my whole heart.if you filp a New Hampshire Quarter(Us 25 cents)new series. you will see on the back it says "LIVE FREE OR DIE".
    New hampshire was the first colony to declare its independence from Great Britain and to establish its own government (Jan., 1776).New Hampshire became the ninth and last necessary state to ratify the new Constitution of the United States in 1788.
    Reason for giving this breif hsitory is very simple.if you note dates in above passage they are back in centuries.Why do US and Europe think Kashmiris and Palestinian or chechans should live under opression in 2002? so why in the world West and US think Palestine and chechans and Kashmiris are terrorist?
    This world will never see peoples fighting for freedom?if these european american fought against britisher centuries ago why can't palestinian and chechan's and Kashmiris can't Fight for their Freedomn and their Rights.

because palestinains, chechens and kashmiris and afghans are alqaeda. Alqaeda is bad and is responsible for terroist attack on USA. All alqaeda should be killed. Alqaeda is chechen, kashmiris, palestinains, uzbek rebels against karimov. Alqaeda is responsible for the attacks and every alqaeda needs to be eliminated.

------------------
    Returns of The Sword...

Comment

perfecto my man.couldn't be more agree then this.

Comment

Working...
      X