for all in every forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for all in every forum

I've got a few postings up on these forums. Most of them are helpfull and entertaining. However, I can't help but notice as many others would that people become insulting and take things personally. Can you kindly stop attacking people for what they believe. If you have an argument against them than you can say it in a civilized way. You don't have to go off biting peoples head when they give they're suggestions. If anyone has any smart ass comments about this, please keep them to you're self. I only want sensible answers. That goes for all my postings. I'm not being a ***** so i don't expect you to be either.
    This is not for everyone, only for those loosers who attack other people's views for no reason...you know who you are.

I give responsible responses to responsible people.
    Also, where in a state of war... People are going to be at each other throats more often then ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Sania Saeed:
      I've got a few postings up on these forums. Most of them are helpfull and entertaining. However, I can't help but notice as many others would that people become insulting and take things personally. Can you kindly stop attacking people for what they believe. If you have an argument against them than you can say it in a civilized way. You don't have to go off biting peoples head when they give they're suggestions. If anyone has any smart ass comments about this, please keep them to you're self. I only want sensible answers. That goes for all my postings. I'm not being a ***** so i don't expect you to be either.
      This is not for everyone, only for those loosers who attack other people's views for no reason...you know who you are.
      I think that has been a great handicap for almost all the discussions in this forum, one comment that is against the likes/ideas of a member is enough to divert the entire topic into oblivion, no sense of objectivity prevails.
      Its a pity to see interesting topics ruined by futile discussions of Pakistan Bashing/India bashing, PPP/PML/Army bashing etc.. Seldom has a topic been discussed objectively.Every one has a right to the expression of his opinion, that does not entail an obligation of forcing the other opinion down one's throat or non-constructive critisism!
      I wish we all could be more objective!

Comment

I completely agree with you, but you just have to ignore those type post. If someone writes something nasty and stupid, just act like you haven't seen it, or kill them with kindness.

Brenda

------------------
        Hope for the best, prepare for the worst!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcsm57:
          I completely agree with you, but you just have to ignore those type post. If someone writes something nasty and stupid, just act like you haven't seen it, or kill them with kindness.

Brenda

Good idea.. Theres nothing Indians hate more then a kind Pakistani...

Comment

Working...
          X