Vajos limitless patience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vajos limitless patience

Today muj. struck again killing three Indian terrorist in uniform. Would shri Vajoopyee stand up and tell us when BahRAT matas patience will run out. We are watching this huge pile of "patience" running out for last 5 years. This is the 6th attack in last two weeks..

Well, their patience is as deep as the seas, and as vast as the Universe... Im getting poetic.. But, I honestly think they dont have the Balls to follow up on half the threats they threw out at us.

Comment

Originally posted by Adnan Ahmed:
      Well, their patience is as deep as the seas, and as vast as the Universe... Im getting poetic.. But, I honestly think they dont have the Balls to follow up on half the threats they threw out at us.
      So you are saying their balls and patience are inversely proportional?

Comment

i agree indian are patient than pakiatanis
        i alway see pakiatnis jump the lines in
        airport .

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:
          i agree indian are patient than pakiatanis
          i alway see pakiatnis jump the lines in
          airport .
          so the rule applies rvikz its better sometimes you don't say anything...

Comment

abdali you have to have world opinion with you. fate of millions of people hanging
            you dont do something stupid.
            pakiatnis will always take more risks
            than indians. this not a kargil like
            situation where the loc is crossed
            by hundreds of fighters. there is no rush we are not loosing the territory.

Comment

Since vajoo likes poetry here is one for him..

dasht tto dasht haiN, darya bhi na choRay hum nay
              behr-i zulmaat meiN dauRa diyay ghoRay hum nay

Guess the poet....

Comment

india patient!!!!! now that's new...yeah it is trying to show patience nowadys because there is no other way to cover up for their impatience on 13th dec attack..when they jumped to the conclusion and massed up their troops on the border!!!

Comment

Beware the fury of a patient man.

Comment

Ohhhhh rvikz I am sooooooooo afriad......

Comment

I think Pakistan wont have to wait too long now. The groundwork is done, each country has got a letter from Vajpayee explaining them why we are doing this. US is evacuating its troops from Pak and India. Don Rumsfield is being sent by the US as their last try to convince Indians not to go to war, hopefully he shall be convinced by the Indians. Lets hope the curtains rise soon on the drama, everyone is tired of waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Brahmos:
                        I think Pakistan wont have to wait too long now. The groundwork is done, each country has got a letter from Vajpayee explaining them why we are doing this. US is evacuating its troops from Pak and India. Don Rumsfield is being sent by the US as their last try to convince Indians not to go to war, hopefully he shall be convinced by the Indians. Lets hope the curtains rise soon on the drama, everyone is tired of waiting.
                        HEHE!I have heard 'we are losing patience'for the last six months now!

I seriously hope the Indians finally get some balls and come into our 'lair'! Time for a serious Hindoo thrashing!!!

Comment

rvikz, our patience is running out too... So beware...

Comment

you waited for 53 years for kashmir
                            gone through 3 wars so be patient you may get this problem solved .

Comment

Brahmos and Rvikz you who are so excited about a war. Are you in India? Will you be fighting? Then shut the HELL up hypocrites!!! You don't know you cannot know what war is like unless you experience it, so can it you cowards....

Comment

Working...
                              X