Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pakistan declare war because of cross-border terrorism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Pakistan declare war because of cross-border terrorism?

We know that there have been many incidents where Indian nationals have been involved in terrorist activites inside Pakistan's borders. RAW has become infamous for it's activities and meddling in Paksitan's affairs and Pakistan has suffered enough some would say.

Is this enough to justify a limited military strike on selected Indian targets? My own view is that this would be incredibly stupid thinking and could lead to dangerous escalation in hostitlities. This kind of thinking would demonstrate incredibly immature thinking from a national government and would display complete lack of sense and statesmanship.

Therefore I am happy that Pakistan has not gone down this road. In fact I can think of very few governments that would be dumb enough to go down this road - and what would be especially disturbing would be if that government then claimed it was doing it because of public mood, thereby painting their own public as a bunch of bloodthirsty morons.

WE allready have stupid indians using that dumbass logic...lets us Pakistani stay away from stupidity

Comment

I would say that both Indians and Pakistanis, both are using that logic, so i think that we should both refrain from doing so!

Comment

I agree Rbee, that this logic is ridiculous, but you are not correct in saying that both countries are using it. Did Pakistan move it's troops to the border with India after the terrorsit outrages on Pak soil?

No.

Pak troop deployment is quite simply a defensive measure in response to the aggressive movement of Indian units.

We certainly should not follow this path even if India has chosen to do so. The Indian government has gone so far as claiming it's public is demanding the war - which tantamount to calling their own people bigots. In fact the Indian public are ready to boot these Hindutvas out of power at the next election. It won't be a moment too soon.

Comment

tellme one thing. does pakistna seek or inform other international communities about the terror spreaded by indians inside paki borders,???? how many people knwo about that, id otn think many do. or maybe if any do. thier media helps them make pakistani's look bad. wat do we do. our media is nto even strong enough to defend oursleves. so how will we blame indians.

Comment

Working...
          X