Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna Know What Indian Muslims Are Doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanna Know What Indian Muslims Are Doing?

YOu know, I always felt Indian Muslims feel rather angry towards Pakistan.
    THey see them as trouble makers.
    Many of them are in the Army and now it seems atleast one of them is currently involved in directing the War Efforts!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>
    "There is no point in restricting our options indefinitely. We need to chalk out a strategy and strike at a time and place of our choosing," said retired Maj-Gen Afsir Karim, a member of the National Security Council Advisory Board which has been meeting regularly. "We have neither economic nor diplomatic clout against Pakistan and the only instrument left against it is the military one," added Gen Karim, a Muslim who has fought in two of the three wars against Pakistan in 1965 and 1971.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<
    http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/wor...FR21INDIA.html

My question is does this 'Indian Muslim' factor ever come in when Pakis are discussing war scenarios with India?

Racist comments is not allowed on guppshup!

So in future do not use the word "pakis" in derogatory manner as i will accidently kill a cow!

Comment

Wanna know what Andhra is doing

Comment

India has more than 200 million muslims. There are men like the general mentioned above, and Farooq Abdullah.

Then there are others, like the thousands in Gujrat, who Im sure wish they had migrated back in '47. And thousands, who cant even wish that, since they have been burnt to the core by the Vajpayee govt.

Then there are hundreds of thousands of others in occupied kashmir, who constantly chant against the indian govt.

Noone ever said that the entire muslim population of india opposes India.

Comment

Akif, in future you may also wish to quote another muslim (who is being considered as an outside candidate for the post of "President of India")

Dr. Abdhul Kalam!

BTW, I don't think he will become the president, as in India, all political parties choose the president, (not eyewash referendums). Only BJP wants him there and nobody else at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Akif:

Then there are others, like the thousands in Gujrat, who Im sure wish they had migrated back in '47. .
            Actually, many of them had migrated, only to return after what Pakistani Armi of Rapists and Killers did to them.

Then there are hundreds of thousands of others in occupied kashmir, who constantly chant against the indian govt.
            Well, they are still better of those whom you sold to china to work as their slaves.

------------------
            AK

Comment

Originally posted by 2bornot2b:
              Thanks for your contribution.Are you done advocating the rapists ?

------------------
              AK

Comment

Originally posted by 2bornot2b:
                See the opening post in this thread. He is putting a new mask on, but even that has slipt rather badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Asif_k:
                  Well, they are still better of those whom you sold to china to work as their slaves.
                  That 30 yr old joke is getting ridiculous now.

Why is it so hard for India to accept the fact that it got beat real bad, and lost a huge chunk of Kashmir to China in '62?

Then again, who really cares. More comic relief.

Comment

Indian Muslims are no better then Indian Hindus... They are as good a target as any. Treat them as targets just as you would all the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Adnan Ahmed:
                      Indian Muslims are no better then Indian Hindus... They are as good a target as any. Treat them as targets just as you would all the rest.
                      Please, try us, There are ten Indian muslims ready to for every coward Hindu. Param veer Chakra Nayak Abdul Hamid proved it in 1965 and was instrumental in changing the name of the Asal Uttar as Patton nagar.

------------------
                      AK

Comment

Originally posted by Akif:
                        That 30 yr old joke is getting ridiculous now.

Why is it so hard for India to accept the fact that it got beat real bad, and lost a huge chunk of Kashmir to China in '62?

Then again, who really cares. More comic relief.
                        If you are refering to 1962 war then it is 40 years not 30, If you are refering to something else then please specify. About Pakistan gifting part of Kashmir to china here, here is it for you http://home1.gte.net/devaalx2/china_....htm#topic_002

Pakistan has gifted China with 2600 Sq. Km of Jammu and Kashmir territory in 1960s. Further, China is occupying 38,000 Sq. Km of India's territory in Aksai Chin. These are known facts...Chinese never had any presence south of Himalayas. With the occupation of Aksai Chin, they have got a foothold in to the region. India within the next few years should force the Chinese out. The longer it stays there the more India would have provided the opportunity for China to re-write the history to claim a right to the south of the Himalayas.

------------------
                        AK

Comment

Please, try us, There are ten Indian muslims ready to for every coward Hindu. Param veer Chakra Nayak Abdul Hamid proved it in 1965 and was instrumental in changing the name of the Asal Uttar as Patton nagar.

Great... I look foward to hearing about some dead Indian muslim soldier
                          But i dont think justthe Hindus are cowards, I think all Indian soldiers are cowards in general.. That includes those ten Muslim Indian soldiers... Or should I say, those ten Indian Muslim terrorists...

Comment

If you are refering to 1962 war then it is 40 years not 30, If you are refering to something else then please specify. About Pakistan gifting part of Kashmir to china here, here is it for you http://home1.gte.net/devaalx2/china_....htm#topic_002

Pakistan has gifted China with 2600 Sq. Km of Jammu and Kashmir territory in 1960s. Further, China is occupying 38,000 Sq. Km of India's territory in Aksai Chin. These are known facts...Chinese never had any presence south of Himalayas. With the occupation of Aksai Chin, they have got a foothold in to the region. India within the next few years should force the Chinese out. The longer it stays there the more India would have provided the opportunity for China to re-write the history to claim a right to the south of the Himalayas.

I would rather hand over all of Kashmir to the Chinese then ever have India get their dirty gruby little fingers on a single inch of it..

Comment

Asif_K I have no doubt about Indian Muslim's loyalty to India or their fighting qualities.
                              Infact I bothered to post the article because it made me proud as a Hindu that despite the fact of partition and despite all the communal vilence, Muslims not only are in the Army in a war against an 'Islamic' country, but they are at the highest level.

The point is, NOBODY IN INDIA THINKS IT IS REMARKABLE.

Let's turn to the otherside and Ask the Pakistanis.

Will you accept a HINDU or CHRISTIAN in the highest positions of your Army?

We all know the answer for that one!!!

Anyway let them answer my original question.
                              If they see the contradiction in fighting with 150 million Muslims over 20 million Kashmiri Muslims!!

Comment

Working...
                              X