Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India Lacks Guts To Attack Pak: Farooq

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/A...rt_id=14069888

JAMMU: India lacks the "guts" to attack militant training camps inside Pakistan, Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Farooq Abdullah charged on Sunday.

Continued inaction by India in the face of "terrorism" supported by Pakistan sent a message that India is a weak nation, Abdullah added in an address to a seminar on national security at Jammu university.

"We can't even damn well cross the Line of Control," he said, adding in Hindi: "We don't have the guts to do that."<--Guess kiddo, you haven't read the British Experts views about Pak-India soldiers

The message down the line, he said, "is that we are a weak nation."

"I also want to see when India will take action. How long can our people keep dying?" he asked, referring to the insurgency which India accuses Pakistan of fomenting in Kashmir.

He said Indian MPs would have an idea of what it is like to live with the kind of daily violence experienced in Kashmir if some among them had been killed in the December 13 on the Parliament.

"If those men had managed to enter Parliament and kill some 40 or 100 MPs then they would know what we go through here," Abdullah said.

"As it happens, the rebels were killed outside and their explosives-laden car did not even explode."

The Chief Minister has several times publicly demanded military strikes on what India claims are guerilla training camps in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.

He was also critical on Sunday of New Delhi's call to the global powers to put pressure on Pakistan to give up "cross-border terrorism."

"The United States of America thinks only of its own national interest... No country in the world wants to see a strong India, be it Pakistan or any other country," he said, warning the Indian leadership not to trust anybody.

Abdullah also came down heavily on China, which he accused of supporting Pakistan's nuclear and missile programmes.

"Everyone knows where Pakistan's nuclear weapons and missiles come from,"<--Yeah and how abour yourself, kiddo

he said.

Take Your Best Shot At Me

Well obviously this man as India's representative for Kashmir, knows exactly what he is talking about so we have to accept his verdict that India lacks the guts as 101% correct.

No wonder Vajpayee needed a break.

Comment

JM!

Comment

What a
        Farooq Abdullah should offer the hindues all the cowpiss that is produced in Kashmir to gain the hindoos support. Iエm sure they wont deny the request

[This message has been edited by ZII (edited May 26, 2002).]

Comment

No wonder Vajpayee needed a break.

Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Tiger:

"We can't even damn well cross the Line of Control," he said, adding in Hindi "We don't have the guts to do that."

I am waiting for the day Farooq Abdullah and his son Omar, cross the LOC. If the whole of the Kashmir struggle were reduced to this scenario, I'll take the chance, and finish these two off in the interests of long term peace. These two have got to be the biggest 'Brown Sahibs' in history.

Comment

talk is cheap. starting a war is easy. finishing it with success is a whole different story. starting half-baked wars will lead to defeat. Musharraf learnt that the hard way. May be India is a little wiser than that! may be that's why they haven't crossed over yet.

Comment

Arjun- this is why Indian Forces haven't invaded and just sat on their butts for the last few months!

Gen. Chuck Horner of the United States Air Force (USAF) and Commander of Allied Forces in the 1991 Gulf War in his biography by Tom Clancy, Every Man A Tiger:

"Pakistan has one of the best, most combat ready air forces in the world. They have to, their neighbour to the east is huge, and the two nations have a long history of hostilities. For Indian war planners, the Pakistan Air Force is their worst fear. Pakistani pilots are respected throughout the world, especially the Islamic world, because they know how to fly and fight".

Comment

This is another reason why despite all his 'tough' talk, Veggipie hasn't dared to even launch a 'limited' strike!

Here's a quote from this article!
                  http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-303716,00.html[/url]

According to British government sources quoted by the paper on Wednesday, the Pakistanis are considered better troops, and could beat off an initial Indian offensive

[This message has been edited by RealDeal (edited May 26, 2002).]

Comment

I think this Guy Farooq Abdullah will have a good future in Bollywood movies.He is dreaming too much now.

------------------
                    GOD BLESS PAKISTAN.
                    テつーテつコテつ、テδク,テつクテつク,テδクテつ、テつコテつー`テつーテつ コテつ、テδク,テつクテつーテつコテつ、テδク,テつクテつク,テδクテつ、テ ツコテつー`テつーテつコテつ、テδク,テつク,テつクテつク,テδクテつ、テつコ テつー`テつーテつコテつ、テδク,テつク,テつクテつク,テδクテつ、テつコテつーテ ツコテつ、テδク

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

Hi Realworld: Ofcourse and I do hope the Indian decision makers do not under-estimate the Pakistani army, navy and airforce and the nuclear capability. I really hope that such note, whether assumption or knowledge keeps the war clouds away for ever.

What's the point? Do you think India or Pakistan will win or lose in such war? Only the fundamentalist satans would have!

Let the military be valiant and brave on both sides. But let them not EVER have to use their skills.

Comment

Originally posted by ArjunMahavir:
                        Hi Realworld: Ofcourse and I do hope the Indian decision makers do not under-estimate the Pakistani army, navy and airforce and the nuclear capability. .

Oh trust me they have not.....

Comment

Originally posted by ArjunMahavir:
                          Hi Realworld: Ofcourse and I do hope the Indian decision makers do not under-estimate the Pakistani army, navy and airforce and the nuclear capability. I really hope that such note, whether assumption or knowledge keeps the war clouds away for ever.

What's the point? Do you think India or Pakistan will win or lose in such war? Only the fundamentalist satans would have!

Let the military be valiant and brave on both sides. But let them not EVER have to use their skills.
                          Well, you sound sensible, but let me just remind you that it is India that is threatening to atatck Pak, not the other way around!

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Tiger:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/A...rt_id=14069888

JAMMU: India lacks the "guts" to attack militant training camps inside Pakistan, Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Farooq Abdullah charged on Sunday.

Continued inaction by India in the face of "terrorism" supported by Pakistan sent a message that India is a weak nation, Abdullah added in an address to a seminar on national security at Jammu university.

"We can't even damn well cross the Line of Control," he said, adding in Hindi: "We don't have the guts to do that."<--Guess kiddo, you haven't read the British Experts views about Pak-India soldiers

The message down the line, he said, "is that we are a weak nation."

"I also want to see when India will take action. How long can our people keep dying?" he asked, referring to the insurgency which India accuses Pakistan of fomenting in Kashmir.

He said Indian MPs would have an idea of what it is like to live with the kind of daily violence experienced in Kashmir if some among them had been killed in the December 13 on the Parliament.

"If those men had managed to enter Parliament and kill some 40 or 100 MPs then they would know what we go through here," Abdullah said.

"As it happens, the rebels were killed outside and their explosives-laden car did not even explode."

The Chief Minister has several times publicly demanded military strikes on what India claims are guerilla training camps in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.

He was also critical on Sunday of New Delhi's call to the global powers to put pressure on Pakistan to give up "cross-border terrorism."

"The United States of America thinks only of its own national interest... No country in the world wants to see a strong India, be it Pakistan or any other country," he said, warning the Indian leadership not to trust anybody.

Abdullah also came down heavily on China, which he accused of supporting Pakistan's nuclear and missile programmes.

"Everyone knows where Pakistan's nuclear weapons and missiles come from,"<--Yeah and how abour yourself, kiddo

he said.

Take Your Best Shot At Me
                            Well Major Objective of faroo and his Son Omar is to attack pakistan.And when he saw everythng is not working they way he wanted then he started provoking Indian leadeership.

Comment

This guyz a looser...whos trying to ignite the situation...I remmember couple of years back he was actually crying *tears and all* saying that Pakistan is ruining his life or something...

Comment

Working...
                              X