Atal Confusion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atal Confusion.

This letter Published in Daily Times paper.Written by someone whose questions can't be ignored here.Please read it and think,Is he asking the right questions ?

. http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...-5-2002_pg3_12

Atal confusion

I will admit it. I am not the brightest bulb. So can you please explain to me what Indian Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee has been trying to say? On May 23, speaking at Srinagar, Vajpayee said, "War clouds are thinning but lightning can strike even when skies are clear. I hope lightning does not strike". I am confused. A day earlier the soundbyte from the poet-politician that went around the papers was one calling for a "decisive fight". The original reference to the war clouds was made on the same day. I'm scratching my head here. Are we going to war or not? Will there be a decisive fight? Have the skies cleared? Will lightning strike? The Indians are a dodgy people. Thank god for partition.

------------------
    GOD BLESS PAKISTAN.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

I thought I read he wanted a "decisive fight against militants." This was the earliest quote attributed to him with the word decisive.

Comment

May be things changed in a day? May be he spoke to world leaders and changed his mind?

Comment

Originally posted by TARIQ786USA:
        This letter Published in Daily Times paper.Written by someone whose questions can't be ignored here.Please read it and think,Is he asking the right questions ?

. http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...-5-2002_pg3_12

Atal confusion

I will admit it. I am not the brightest bulb. So can you please explain to me what Indian Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee has been trying to say? On May 23, speaking at Srinagar, Vajpayee said, "War clouds are thinning but lightning can strike even when skies are clear. I hope lightning does not strike". I am confused. A day earlier the soundbyte from the poet-politician that went around the papers was one calling for a "decisive fight". The original reference to the war clouds was made on the same day. I'm scratching my head here. Are we going to war or not? Will there be a decisive fight? Have the skies cleared? Will lightning strike? The Indians are a dodgy people. Thank god for partition.

I am not surprised. He is famous for changing his statement like his Dhoti.!!!!

he did it in Gujrat and Goa also..

Comment

Tariq,,,

I think by now Indian must come to understand the FACT that there is nothing 'atal' about Atal Bihari Vajpai.

Comment

Originally posted by andha_qanoon:
            I am not surprised. He is famous for changing his statement like his Dhoti.!!!!

he did it in Gujrat and Goa also..

Agreed Man

Take Your Best Shot At Me

Comment

Working...
            X