MOMENT OF TRUTH,......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOMENT OF TRUTH,......

The moment of truth has arrived and I am proud to say that, for once, the Pak government is on the side of the angels.
    Enough is enough: the civilized world must face up to and stand up to the barbarian Hindu hordes. This periodic Indian march of Indian barbarians to the Pak borders would be comical if it were not so tragic:

(1) Whenever the Indian Hindu fundamentalist ruling BJP is facing tough elections we have march of the million barbarians to the Pak borders;

(2) Whenever a foreign dignitary is visiting India we have the slaughter of the Kashmiri civilians by the local Hindu fanatic paramilitaries, and we have march of the million barbarians to the Pak borders;

(3) Whenever the indigenous local population rise up in their legitimate struggle against the morally corrupt rule of the Upper cast Hindus, we have march of the million barbarians to the Pak borders;

(4) Whenever the international community decides to call a spade a spade and treats India as a third world no-hoper (as it did when US gave a cold shoulder to Indias ridiculous requests to join the global war against terrorism) we have march of the million barbarians to the Pak borders;

This circus must come to an end; those who are calling for Pak to somehow appease India fail to realize that every time you payoff a local gangster you are ensuring that he will come back for more a few days later.

When the last time (a few of months ago) we had the last march of the million barbarians to the Pak borders and the pak govt started making appeasing noises I was so disgusted that I abstained from making any posts on the issue this forum. I knew (with 100% certainty) that very soon we would have the situation that we are facing today.

If we give even an inch today we will be faced with EXACTLY the same scenario again in a few weeks UNLESS India gives Pak the authority to govern India so that we may be better able to deal with India internal problems.

I would request members to reflect back on the dark days of Kargil. Personally, I had just (1998/99) rediscovered my Pak roots, not having taken slightest interest in Pakistan for over a decade previously.

Looking back at it, the Kargil episode represented a paradox in Pak history: although we had a truly biblical battle in which a few hundred determined fighters held back the might of 900,000 Indian barbarians (fully supported by hundreds of war planes, helicopters and thousands of pieces of artillery) we were still left with a sense of pyrrhic victory.

Those who have any doubts about the Good versus Evil nature of that (Kargil) battle should look at the outcome of Indian Court Marshal Tribunals after the conflict when scores of Indian officers were found guilty of cowardice: Indian soldiers were so frightened during the Kargil battle that they simply refused to fight. India was reduced to the level of a state that has 900,000 soldiers on the front but none of them are prepared to scale the heights and face the enemy. Instead India was forced to rely exclusively upon its Air Force (dubbed, due to the number of crashes and poor quality of Pilots, Flying Coffins by the Indian Press).

On the other hand each and every one of the 700 or so anti-Indian fighters fought with frightening bravery: when they ran out of food (and Pak refused to send help because of US pressure) the fighters fought on and survived by eating grass and snow. Indeed most of the fighters died when their lungs filled up with blood (because of high altitude), their facial bones cut through their skin (because of frost bite), they starved, were suffocated by napalm dropped by Indian planes or simple ran out of ammo.

So why do I still regard Kargil as a dark chapter in our history? It is because we DID lose the diplomatic battle. Pak government had singularly failed to go on the diplomatic offensive. We were reduced to looking towards that pathetic body OIC (Organization of Islamic Country) for support and even they (who are famous for passing some of the craziest resolutions in history) asked both sides to exercise restraint. With friends like these who needs enemies?

Today the situation could not be more different. The Hindu fundamentalist are being derided and ridiculed by the whole civilized world. Please have a look at the Times and Financial Times editorials for Thursday. While there is the obligatory, Pakistan should do whatever it can comment, but India is being blasted for its periodic rhetoric of decisive battles. One of the papers (I Think Financial Times) said that the world would be a better place if India sued for peace as regularly and firmly as it seems to sue for war.

Other papers have explicitly commented upon BJPs domestic difficulties as the real cause of the march of the million barbarians to the Pak borders.

Lets us stand together and stand firm this time: this fight is not just for Pakistan but for all those other peace-loving countries that are neighboring corrupt and religiously fanatic regimes. If we back-down now we will be giving a green light to the barbarians all over the world.

------------------
    GOD BLESS PAKISTAN.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

You are right! Enough of these extremist BJP/RSS hindoos trying to blackmail Pak!

Let's attack them and send the survivors back to their Kwiki-Mart in Springfield!!!

Comment

With Indian posturing, it is them who look like idiots on the world stage. They seem to think that just as U.S. has been seduced by the sheer number of people in India (hence a market for US goods), Pakistan will be afraid of numeric advantage. This has been exposed by countless defence analysts, links for whom can be found on other threads on this forum.

Unfortunately, because Pakistan does not have a democracy (I am not advocating one for Pakistan as it would not work), the world will always come down on the side of India.

Comment

Indian Posturing days are long gone.They better take it easy and relax.Much more yet to come in their way.

------------------
        GOD BLESS PAKISTAN.
        °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

Working...
        X