X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan Wants Peace But Ready for War: Musharraf

Yeah Baby
    http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...ent_408510.htm

ISLAMABAD, May 25 (Xinhuanet) -- After a successful test fire of ballistic missile Hataf-V (Ghauri), Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said here Saturday that his country is ready for war and "no one should have any doubt about it."

"We do not want war, but we are neither scared of it," he told a religious gathering of Islamic scholars and elders on occasion of the inaugural session of the National Seerat-ul-Nabi Conferencein Islamabad.

Referring to the standoff between Pakistan and India, the President said the country is passing through a critical phase, adding he's confident that "Pakistan will surmount the crisis withsuccess and honor."<--

General Musharraf said the entire world reckons Pakistan as a power but there is a need to ensure internal cohesion and show unity. <---

He called for keeping the national interest supreme and foremost above every thing else. "We need internal stability, we need political and economic consolidation," the President stated.

If any hotheaded jihaad-monger khalifaat supporter Mullah is looking at what I'm writing right now...understand this: NATIONAL INTEREST and UNITY reign supreme right now. Khuda ke liye, mein haath jhorti hoon tum logon ke saamne, tum log koi JHAGRA na karna that would hurt Pakistani unity at this point.
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

Screw this,I'm tired of this Indian blackmail, I say we attack the Hindoos!

Every military analyst agrees that Pak forces are better,lets put them to use!!

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal:
        Screw this,I'm tired of this Indian blackmail, I say we attack the Hindoos!

Every military analyst agrees that Pak forces are better,lets put them to use!!
        I disagree. We should act like Humans. Not War Dotheads! But if Enemy attack us, we will pay them back in the same coin

Take Your Best Shot At Me

Comment

Don't worry PT Bhai, just let the PAF handle it!

Gen. Chuck Horner of the United States Air Force (USAF) and Commander of Allied Forces in the 1991 Gulf War in his biography by Tom Clancy, Every Man A Tiger:

"Pakistan has one of the best, most combat ready air forces in the world. They have to, their neighbour to the east is huge, and the two nations have a long history of hostilities. For Indian war planners, the Pakistan Air Force is their worst fear. Pakistani pilots are respected throughout the world, especially the Islamic world, because they know how to fly and fight".

Comment

RealDeal, I've heard about this quote from USAF Person. Could you please share any links and sources of this quote? That might be helpful for me and as well as others.

Comment

DAMN! Veggiepie is backing down!!
              http://www.dawn.com/2002/05/25/welcome.htm

Vajpayee Urges World to Act on Pakistan: WASHINGTON, May 25: Atal Behari Vajpayee today urged world governments to press Pakistan to crack down on terrorism, saying India had waited far too long for Pakistan to act, the Press Trust of India reported. Atal Behari Vajpayee was speaking after Pakistan tested a missile capable of dropping nuclear warheads on Indian cities including the capital, New Delhi, and the financial hub of Bombay, in a defiant gesture likely to stoke tensions. "We have waited for too long," PTI quoted Vajpayee telling reporters in the town of Manali in the Himalayan foothills, where he is resting for several days. PTI said he urged world leaders to put pressure on Pakistan to stop cross-border terrorism and had written to the leaders of France, Russia and the United States. India accuses Pakistan of waging a proxy war by sponsoring Islamic militants against India, a charge Islamabad denies. (Reuters) (Posted @ 19:30 PDT)

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Tiger:
                RealDeal, I've heard about this quote from USAF Person. Could you please share any links and sources of this quote? That might be helpful for me and as well as others.

PT- I got it from Image Gallery, from post entitled 'The Pakistan Air Force, Symbol of Pride for the Nation'. Posted by Dillu.

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal:
                  PT- I got it from Image Gallery, from post entitled 'The Pakistan Air Force, Symbol of Pride for the Nation'. Posted by Dillu.
                  Thanks for letting me know

Live & Let Live

Comment

The more we learn about Pakistan's capabilties,the more sorry i feel for the indians ass

[This message has been edited by fiorano (edited May 25, 2002).]

Comment

No prob!

Indian military planners know this, even if the public don't know or don't want to believe it!

Even in KArgil, the IAF sent a couple MIgs to Pak territory and they were shot down! Something these Hindoos quickly forgot!

Why do you think they haven't launched a 'limited strike'? Because they know the whacking they will take! Which will end Veggiepie's govt, which is the whole purpose of the big game!!

Comment

we should be so proud of our capabilities....our one submarine(Ghazi) in 1971 was enough to scare the **** out ofthe indian navy.
                        compared to that we have 7 subs now,and one of them is the kick ass augusta

Comment

Originally posted by fiorano:
                          compared to that we have 7 subs now,and one of them is the kick ass augusta
                          Correction, we got 10 submarines

Pakistan Zindabad

Comment

yup,,,,my mistake

Comment

War isn't in our interests or theirs. Bharat will only start if given the green light by the international community, which may well happen, as we can see has happened in Israel and Afghanistan, and may well go on to Iraq and Iran.

In that case retaliation is unavoidable and should be with full force. None of this limited war BS. We aren't here to fight on Hindutva terms and it is heartening to hear that Musharraf's second in Command has promised we won't just defend Pakistan we will carry the fight into India where we will have the overwhelming support of the Kashmiri people.

Vajpayee is a blundering idiot and his stupid Hindutva brigade are going to bring a catastrophe on India.

Comment

Working...
                              X