No announcement yet.

sindh must be liberated?...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question to Sadas, where's the source of your thread ?

Live & Let Live

Comment

Sadas just let one big on "rip".. and then keeps on farting..

just waiting for someone to light a matchstick to make it burn..

go fart somewhere else..

Most of the Sindhis (sindhi speaking and udru speaking) have no intention of joining a separatist movement.. if they had.. there would have been insurgency like there is in Kashmir..

thats what you call a separatist movement..

Comment

Originally posted by blackzero:
        Sadas just let one big on "rip".. and then keeps on farting..

just waiting for someone to light a matchstick to make it burn..

go fart somewhere else..

Most of the Sindhis (sindhi speaking and udru speaking) have no intention of joining a separatist movement.. if they had.. there would have been insurgency like there is in Kashmir..

thats what you call a separatist movement..
        well said! People like Sindhis and Balochis clearly have legitimate grievances.

But to say they would rather be ruled by cow piss drinking, pink elephant worshippers, is ridiculous!!!

Just a bunch of Hindoo trouble makers who are saying this. Not a word about this from Sindhis!!!

Comment

Sadas, perhaps your hindu friends in Sindh wish to be liberated. Or perhaps its just you and u being an Indian and not being able to accept the existence of Pakistan.

But contrary to your post, NO, the majority of sindh does not want to be separated from Pakistan. Most sindhis feel a bit misused by the govt, but the avg sindhi prob feels much more misused by their own waderas. And the wadera issue wont change whether Pak's sindh stays w/pakistan, changes sides to India, or becomes its own independent country! However, there is a movement of some sindhis to separate from sindh...i suspect this movement is probably backed by India. However, for the most part, Sindhis are proud to be Pakistanis.

And yes, Pak govt definitely has had a problem in giving every ethnicity and religious sect an equal share of attention and rights. That needs to be fixed to avoid more bangladesh's from occurring.
          I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by ajit_kumar:
            Nice to learn that you all are so much concerned about the opressed Tamils, Nagas, Muslims and Kashmiris.
            Better you oil your own machine.
            The pakistani mentality is just to fight for sake of fighting on completely unrealistic reasons. Th reason is the indoctrination in name of Jihad.
            Just examine your history, before the independence, you blamed Hindus and massacred them in 1947. Once Pakistan was created you didn't have Hindus but you were into habit of killing, hence started targetting our Mohajir brothers. The same was repeated towards Ahmadiyas. Once Ahmadiyas, Mohajirs went on low key, you started targetting Sunnis.
            Now you all justify your militancy and Jihad in name of Kashmir and Palestine. Remember your concern about Afghanistanis when US attacked it. Contrary to your apprehensions, Afghanis feel liberated from Taliban. Pakistani is a gaali(abuse) for them.
            Remember one thing even if India, Israel, US are removed from Globe the urge for blood in you would force you to kill each other, rape your own family members.
            Better change yourself than changing the world. Indian muslims are far more safe in India than Pakistan. What did you do to the Mohajirs who left everything for Pakistan. Till date they haven't enjoyed status of equality. Better the Pakistanis start a jihad which will make Pak a better place to live for Pakis.
            Regarding Gujarat, it is a blot on India and it is an exception. For u non-violence is an exception.
            Why do you prefer Jihad-e-Quital(Jihad against kafir outside you) over JIhad-e-Akbar(Jihad against the Qafir within u). When does Quran justify Sucide bombing.
            You obviously dont know anything about Pakistan, her people, or anything else.. Wwhy waste our time and your own with your Hindu Propaganda?

Comment

There are people In Pakistan that have it MUCH MUCH worse then Sindhis... Namely the Ahmedi's. But find one Ahmedi that would ever fight against their country. I am Ahmedi and love my country to death, and if any bloody Indian tries to harm my fellow countrymen i will have no problem in putting a bullet in his head. Sindhis have a right to *****, but they have no right to turn aainst their fellow Pakistanis. There is no excuse..

Comment

Adnan, you are a Punjabi Ahmedi. You still have it better then a Sindhi Sunni in Pakistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Spock:
                  Sadas, your 'disguised an a pakistani at pak.org to raise disharmony amongst pakistani crap' wont work here...

LOL Sindhi Freedom fighters, when we use the word Kashmiri freedom fighters, u go crying called them terrorists LOL... There is no freedom struggle going on in Sindh... Sindh is a part of Pakistan, and you Indians can dig it...

India enjoying friendly relations with Sindh, what a bunch of laughs...

LOL... spock... this time too u did not make me felt dejected.ur funny posts are as great as listening to funny speeches made by our communist comrades here in my state...

everybody knows that i am an indian and i am living in india.indeed i am the only indian dared to give email ids,my home adress and my mobile number here .so still LOLZZZ at ur post......

spock,perhaps u havenot heraed of sindh or u have never been to sindh.thats why u r so adament on ur fabile and false assumptions. i advice u to rest ur head in ur own creative shell again and enjoy hibbernation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahanzaib:
                    Thanks Spock.please knock some sense in naive people.Don't they understand unity is everything.

yeah yeah we indians have to learn sense,common sense,education,democracy,culture etc from pakistanis.

next time pls have some tips on infilteration,cross border terrorism,killing innoscent civilians,rape etc etc (i think u people are better good at these than above )

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyC:
                      Adnan, you are a Punjabi Ahmedi. You still have it better then a Sindhi Sunni in Pakistan.
                      That's true. Also Ahmedis aren't being 'discriminated' against in their own homeland because of the existence of Pak.

Those against Pak say 'at least we won't be discriminated against in our own homeland'. Ahmedis can't say that as views on Ahmedis have been the same b4 Pak and will stay teh same no matter what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by sadas:
                        ...next time pls have some tips on infilteration,cross border terrorism,killing innoscent civilians,rape etc...
                        I think you are giving the Pakistanis too much credit here. I believe the Indians have already mastered these activities. Just as a reminder, look at the genocide of the Muslims in Gujarat, and the raping of Kashmiri women by the Indian army. It's amazing how these Indian continue to advocate and try to find humour in the vile act of rape.

Comment

2bornot2b what's with you and Rape?

Why don't you open a thread totally dedicated to rape?
                          Or even start a web site?

Whichever topic anybody wants to discuss you always end up dragging rape!!!

Can't you see, you are making suffering look CHEAP by repeating 'Rape' 'Rape' like a Mantra?

Get a life!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Satavahana:
                            ...Can't you see, you are making suffering look CHEAP by repeating 'Rape' 'Rape' like a Mantra?...

I am making suffering cheap? Hmmm, interesting.

It is the Indians on this board, that have been advocating and joking about this vile act that have been making the suffering cheap. Shame on you.

Comment

Originally posted by 2bornot2b:

I am making suffering cheap? Hmmm, interesting.

It is the Indians on this board, that have been advocating and joking about this vile act that have been making the suffering cheap. Shame on you.
                              may be you should dig up about what pakistani
                              troops did in bangaldesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Satavahana:
                                2bornot2b what's with you and Rape?

Why don't you open a thread totally dedicated to rape?
                                Or even start a web site?

Whichever topic anybody wants to discuss you always end up dragging rape!!!

Can't you see, you are making suffering look CHEAP by repeating 'Rape' 'Rape' like a Mantra?

Get a life!!!!

hahahhaha...... nice reply myfriend....

that was excellent.this 2b or not 2b must get some knocks on his back in this fashion.....

once gain

Comment

Working...
                                X