sindh must be liberated?...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sindh must be liberated?...........

courteousy:-posted by ZZ in the month of november 2001.

Target:-to discuss the main point he raised.

content:- sindh must be liberated to see the solutionds for many problems.....

while war clouds are taking their shape on indo-pak relations.many believe that indian army should extend its operations to sindh province too and liberate sindh from pakistan.sindh freedom fighters havebeen calling for a seperate state from pakistan while sindh people havebeen denied with all kinds of basic amneties.

in the recent months there havebeen many developments in sindh including the raise of sindh nationalist activities,inflicting impacts on pakistans military faces etc.
    many see awar clouds and they believe by this war ,fate of kashmir will be decided forever.

it is the golden oppurtunity for the sindh people to join under the unified umbrella of J.M.Q.M and M.QM and to fight extensively for their homalnd..

what do u people think?

I agree with the basic messge about troubels in Sindh but JSQM and MQM are both sham parties. In reality most Sindhis and Mohajirs still hate each other. Though MQM CAN be recruited to fight with the Indian Army, but I doubt it other then random bombings and sabotage. Sindhis are also mostly peaceful people, so India Army will have to do 99% of the job here.

The lcoal people will fall in with whomever's in control and power. They could care less, and the waderas and mafia may even sell themselves to India in exchagne for peace.

[This message has been edited by JimmyC (edited May 22, 2002).]

Comment

Sadas, can you please give a link to ZZ's post.

In the meantime, I wonder if the Muslims of Gujarat that are being masacared, and the 100,000+ that have been sent to the refugee camps would ask for their own state? I wonder if the Kashmiris whose women are being raped by the Indian army, as advocated by you, will gain the right to live without being occupied?

Comment

Originally posted by sadas:

what do u people think?
        BhooOoOOooO

I smell dead rats...do you?

Comment

Well lets us first liberate the naga peolple... the tamils, the sikhs, the kashmiris and a host of other people who are being oppressed by the indian gov't... your assertion about sindhi people is wrong... while there is some resentment an average sindhi would never even conceive of taking up arms for india.... well I for one hope that rubbish ideas that you just exhibit continue to come from india because its this type of dumbness that will lead to the indians being defeated

Comment

Sadas, have you found the link to ZZ's post yet.

Bhadshah, you forgot to mention the genocide of Muslims in Gujarat.

Comment

Nice to learn that you all are so much concerned about the opressed Tamils, Nagas, Muslims and Kashmiris.
              Better you oil your own machine.
              The pakistani mentality is just to fight for sake of fighting on completely unrealistic reasons. Th reason is the indoctrination in name of Jihad.
              Just examine your history, before the independence, you blamed Hindus and massacred them in 1947. Once Pakistan was created you didn't have Hindus but you were into habit of killing, hence started targetting our Mohajir brothers. The same was repeated towards Ahmadiyas. Once Ahmadiyas, Mohajirs went on low key, you started targetting Sunnis.
              Now you all justify your militancy and Jihad in name of Kashmir and Palestine. Remember your concern about Afghanistanis when US attacked it. Contrary to your apprehensions, Afghanis feel liberated from Taliban. Pakistani is a gaali(abuse) for them.
              Remember one thing even if India, Israel, US are removed from Globe the urge for blood in you would force you to kill each other, rape your own family members.
              Better change yourself than changing the world. Indian muslims are far more safe in India than Pakistan. What did you do to the Mohajirs who left everything for Pakistan. Till date they haven't enjoyed status of equality. Better the Pakistanis start a jihad which will make Pak a better place to live for Pakis.
              Regarding Gujarat, it is a blot on India and it is an exception. For u non-violence is an exception.
              Why do you prefer Jihad-e-Quital(Jihad against kafir outside you) over JIhad-e-Akbar(Jihad against the Qafir within u). When does Quran justify Sucide bombing.

Comment

Forgot to mention the genocide of Bengalis in Bangladesh in 1971. Weren't they Muslims.
                If India wudn't have interfered that time, you wud have killed all Bagladeshis.
                Remember the freindly treatment towards the Paki militarymen by India.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyC:
                  I agree with the basic messge about troubels in Sindh but JSQM and MQM are both sham parties. In reality most Sindhis and Mohajirs still hate each other. Though MQM CAN be recruited to fight with the Indian Army, but I doubt it other then random bombings and sabotage. Sindhis are also mostly peaceful people, so India Army will have to do 99% of the job here.

The lcoal people will fall in with whomever's in control and power. They could care less, and the waderas and mafia may even sell themselves to India in exchagne for peace.

[This message has been edited by JimmyC (edited May 22, 2002).]

most of the sindhis and mojahirs want to free sindh from pakistani administration.it is obvious that india has got a wide circle of `friendship' in sindh.
                  in eastern sindh indian army will not have any problem to liberate the territories .the support of hindus can not be taken for granted there since most of the hindus are poor and do low profile jobs.they can be easily rented by pakistanis for spy and sabotage works.but it is believed that majorityof the sindh hindus supportsindh national movement and india can facilitate this oppurtunity.

when it comes to mfia and gang leaders ,u can never take them in to account.because they dodge for money and dominance.

Comment

Originally posted by juMurA:
                    BhooOoOOooO

I smell dead rats...do you?

war has already been started in sindh between rats?

beware cats will make use of the situation.... miawooo

Comment

I think you need to be liberated. Buy yourself a nintendo and take out your frustrations in a safe environment.

Comment

Originally posted by ajit_kumar:
                        Indian muslims are far more safe in India than Pakistan. What did you do to the Mohajirs who left everything for Pakistan. Till date they haven't enjoyed status of equality. Better the Pakistanis start a jihad which will make Pak a better place to live for Pakis.
                        Regarding Gujarat, it is a blot on India and it is an exception. For u non-violence is an exception.
                        Why do you prefer Jihad-e-Quital(Jihad against kafir outside you) over JIhad-e-Akbar(Jihad against the Qafir within u). When does Quran justify Sucide bombing.

Your so called 'facts' are just wrong. Firstly Pak is ruled by a Punjabi-Mohajir elite. Mohajirs have very high positions, and get more jobs and benefits then their percentage in Pakistan, much more than the native Sindhis who accepted them into their homeland.

As for Gujrat, don't tell me its an exception, it is just the LATEST violence against Muslims. Have you forgotten the Bombay riots?!! Have you forgotten India was born in a rage of religious intolerance towards Muslims?

However I agree with your last para, and that we should work to make Pak a better place.

[This message has been edited by RealDeal (edited May 22, 2002).]

Comment

Well said RealDeal. I feel your sentiments, as the Sindhis and the Balochis havent as yet been given the rights as they had to be given. I hope that some long sighted politician comes to Pakistan's rescue, who could cure the lava before it explodes.

Comment

I think

1.All Pakistanis will stick together forgetting their differences BEFORE the war!!!

2.AFTER the war, nobody knows!!! There ARE genuine grievances within Pakistani people, but there are on Indian side too!!!

It really is an imponderable. Depends on how Sindhis, Mohajirs, Balochis and Pathans view India.
                            If they feel all of them are Brothers and should not be influenced by Non-Muslims they will stick together.
                            Otherwise they will part as they did in 1971!!!

What I am trying to say is, if anybody thinks Pakistan is a country waiting to be broken apart, they are mistaken.
                            They will stick together and put up a lot of resistance especially against Indians!!!
                            There is no Civil War situation there.

Comment

Dead rats smell terrible. Keep the hanky handy

Comment

Working...
                              X