Overseas Pakistanis: Time to Come Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overseas Pakistanis: Time to Come Home

A lot of PAKISTANI brothers are ready to come home from abroad to fight the enemy and teach them a lesson they will never forget.

A lot of overseas Pakistanis want to know how they can join the fight.A lot of brothers are ready to come home,even though we will probably not need them to bring the enemy on their knees.

Still,if anyone knows how recruiting will be done,please post it on this thread.

Do you have any source of this news?

Take Your Best Shot At Me

Comment

LOL

Leave the war to your armed forces... You can help in other ways...

Comment

Lets boycott Indian products.. For me thats limited to not watching Indian movies, listening to their songs, and not buying Basmati Rice.
        But if I had to, and it were possible for me too, I would definenly like to fire a few round an some Indians..

Comment

Originally posted by Adnan Ahmed:
          Lets boycott Indian products.. For me thats limited to not watching Indian movies, listening to their songs, and not buying Basmati Rice.
          But if I had to, and it were possible for me too, I would definenly like to fire a few round an some Indians..
          Where ever you are living I am sure...you will find Pakistani rice too there...

Comment

Originally posted by Adnan Ahmed:

Then the Indians can fire back some few rounds and kill a few Pakistanis. It would be one big party. Yipee.

Comment

You are welcome. I am sure you will be a good match for Pak Army.
              You are as unprofessional as they are!!

Comment

looks like you have forgotten..un- professional Vietnamese versus the US...
                or Chechniyans against the Russians...

Comment

I am not talking about their fighting qualities. I am sure they are as good as th eIndian version.

I am talking about "Professionalism".

No professional army would have planned Kargil.
                  What was the aim of Kargil?
                  More importantly what was the exit Strategy?
                  Run to Washigton and Kiss up to BIll Clinton?

Comment

ppl joinin the army isnt everything...its jus being emotional...if u r tht sincere 2 ur country do sumfin tht will help it in the long run
                    but b4 all this i hope the war doesnt tke place at all AMIN

Comment

Originally posted by Satavahana:
                      You are welcome. I am sure you will be a good match for Pak Army.
                      You are as unprofessional as they are!!
                      ahhh look who is talking what

'Outdated'
                      But there is also an interesting strategic debate inside India which suggests that its military options may be limited.

Some strategic commentators have dismissed India's massive movement of troops and tanks to forward bases as a strategically irrelevant step, reminiscent of the mass European mobilisations of 1914.

One Indian think-tank has described this forward deployment as "the act of an outdated armed force, desperately thrashing about in the only way it knows".....

For complete article click here

------------------

Jahaan Jahaan hay dushmani, sabab meen hoon
                      Jahaaan Jahaan hay mayra ehteram, Tum say hay

Comment

I would like to take part, in this war...if it ever starts...coz i feel that in order to prevent Vajpayee's "decisive war' its in cumbant for all of us to take part in it as much as we can...and that includes joining the Pak Army for helping them during the war!

[This message has been edited by zaavia (edited May 24, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by zaavia (edited May 24, 2002).]

Comment

If the war comes,all Pakistanis will join the fight and will teach the indians a lesson they will remember in hell.Overseas Pakistanis are more cut off that the rest of us because they are so far away.But on every message board there are Overseas Pakistanis who are desperate to fight if it comes down to it.They are the real Pakistanis not the bangle wearing group who are too busy in their high society wannabe lives

Comment

thats not true...i am sure many overseas Pakistanis will also return in a situation like this coz it will be do or die scenario...every one should help if we want to keep our country intact!

Comment

Sat I guess you know more then British military analysts who have indicated that Pak army is of higher quality....

Comment

Working...
                              X