shaukat signs for more loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shaukat signs for more loan

our financie minister of dearest mushy. yesterday signs for another agreement for more loan

woohooo.. saving pakistan yet another time.

selling me, selling my country for just bunch of dollars, which they will add them in their own bank accounts..

they are stabalizing pakistan right ???

more loans, the more stable paksitan will be, more higher prices, more development.. wooaaaa

im living in a dream, showed to nation by mushy..

damn...

Allah khair keray..

------------------
    .::. ﻪﻠﻟﺍ ﻝﻮﺳ ﺮﻟﺍ ﺪﻤﺤﻣ ﻪﻠﻠﻟﺍ ﻪﻟﺍ ﻻ .::.

When will pakistan, egypt, turkey etc etc learn

Loans just bring more misery to the nations, they basically sell of the country to the Huge corporate banks of the west, as these are the organistaions that give loans via imf and world bank. Eventually these organistaion dictate policies within these countries.

IF a country has problems of mosquitos the solution is not to bring more mosquitos it is to bring a solution to end the mosquitos.

Pakistan has problem of loans it does not need more loans it needs an end to these loans.

Comment

Flameez, you gotta source of it?

Take Your Best Shot At Me

Comment

Originally posted by FlameZz:
        our financie minister of dearest mushy. yesterday signs for another agreement for more loan

woohooo.. saving pakistan yet another time.

selling me, selling my country for just bunch of dollars, which they will add them in their own bank accounts..

they are stabalizing pakistan right ???

more loans, the more stable paksitan will be, more higher prices, more development.. wooaaaa

im living in a dream, showed to nation by mushy..

damn...

Allah khair keray..

Well, there we go again, all of us and our generations, further in debt!!!

Comment

Working...
        X