US Give Ultimatum To Mushi......!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Give Ultimatum To Mushi......!

US give ultimatum to Mushi to crack down every Oranization in Azad Kashmir involves in cross border Fight and Demolish every single Traning camp in Azad Kashmir.So there is No war for few months.But if Mushi is not able to do this in few months and India attacks Pakistan, US assure Mushi that US will sit on Indian Side.
    This is in return of unlimited support from Pakistan to US in war of terrorisim.Us is totally involve in rising tension among 2 neighbors.specially when they started arm forces training together,and then gives india special radar system + spying tools for trial which india will buy later.
    And till now we couldn't make it clear to them,what we are and what we are not doing in Kashmir.even UN.sec. Kofi Anan is asking Mushi to control cross border activities,would anyone ask this Guy where is his UN when Kashmir's getting shot and raped by stinky,smelly Indian soldier?

Originally posted by Jahanzaib:
    And till now we couldn't make it clear to them,what we are and what we are not doing in Kashmir.
    That is becuase everyone knows Muj cannot put on chaddies without ISI support.

would anyone ask this Guy where is his UN when Kashmir's getting shot and raped by stinky,smelly Indian soldier?
    The same place where he was when Indian women and children were killed by stinky, smelly Mujahids.

Comment

nice reply, Talwar.it isn't a matter of humor.but i guess since you live in Us.you wouldn't understand.

Comment

The world knows very well about the wrongs of both India and Pakistan in Kashmir. However, rightnow it is essential for them to undo Pakistan's wrongs first and then deal with India's wrongs later. Trust me, if Pakistan gives up the terror-policy, no one is going to leave India in peace in Kashmir, but they are going to fight in a civilized democratic manner, not in pakistan's way.So don't lose your trust in the US just as yet.

Comment

God bless Pakistan!!!
          Trust them to take the spotlight away from India!!

Ofcourse Kashmri Muslims are the ones who suffer because of all this, but then who cares?

You don't love India, I don't love you!!!

Comment

You don't love India, I don't love you!!!

[/B][/QUOTE]

OH NOOOOOOOOOO ALL PAKISTANIS ARE CRYING YOU DON'T LUV US...IM HEART BROKEN...MORE THAN U WILL BE WHEN WE KCH UR ASS...

Comment

Where's the link of this news?

Live & Let Live

Comment

there may be a link of this news which i don't know but i heard it on BBC radio.while newscaster taking interview of one pakistani journalist.(hamid rasheed),well how true this news is we will begin to see in few weeks when Mushi will crack down on Freedom fighters camps.

Comment

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/A...rt_id=10885642

this is unusual,although i m indian but UN SECETARY NEVER TALKS LIKE THAT its really surprising!

Comment

Originally posted by gali ka goonda:
                    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/A...rt_id=10885642

this is unusual,although i m indian but UN SECETARY NEVER TALKS LIKE THAT its really surprising!
                    A few weeks back ToI reported "Mushrraf said I will hang my self" but what Mushrraf said was "I will hang him my self". reported by Washington Times.

If its posted at UN web site we bad Pakis would like it straight from the horses mouth please....

[This message has been edited by Abdali (edited May 24, 2002).]

Comment

I think Kofi is one of the most ineffective and rediculous secretary general that I have ever seen.... no one is listening to this guy....especially not the Israelis so he tries to brow beat Pakistan.... instead of trying to defuse the situation he is raising tension in the region... I belive Pakistan is really screwing up this chance... Pakistan should through the media especially european exploit the human rights violations India is committing.... but sadly I must admit India is winning the media war... with everyone now talking of "cross-border terrorism"

Comment

US loves Kofi Annan so Annan will stay. US did not like Egyptian Boutrous Boutros Ghalo so he was fired.

Comment

Abdali, here is my gift for you!
                          http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.as...r=kashmir&Cr1=

Comment

Working...
                          X