NEWS- this time its UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEWS- this time its UK

Jack Straw has declared that they are closing down a consulate and drastically reducing their staff in pakistan due to internal threats in Pakistan. Another blow to Pakistan's image in the eyes of international investors (if there are any).

Jack Straw needs to close down offices in the UK where many fundamentalist groups operate from. Al Mouhajiroun, HT, most jihadi groups etc.

Most other European governments have condemned UK as being a breeding ground for terrorists in the recent past. Go figure.

Comment

Fundamentalists groups were operating from Pakistan since last 50 years, but that was not reason enough and is not reason enough for UK. The reason is that they have now gone out of hand and are now a threat to anybody challenging their viewpoint (incl. Pak govt.). Westerns are obviously worried. And remember Pakistan needs US/UK more than US/UK need Pakistan.

Comment

I am not sure what you are trying to say? That only Pakistan should be addressed as a problem for breeding terrorists? Does that mean that Jack Straw can turn a blind eye to what's going on in his own backyard?

That seems to be the gist of what you are saying, but it doesn't make much sense to me, I have to say.

Comment

When was the last time a terrorist struck westerners or any particular nationality in UK? Now you should understand what I want to say. YOu said UK itself is a breeding ground for terrorists and then name some islamic terrorist organisations, does that mean Islam breeds terrorism! NO. It is not what breeds what, it is which place has maximum danger to live in.

Comment

On another line, what you said, does you govt. has the guts to say something similar. NO. A country is known by its guts, which Pakistan lacks although all of you claim to have much more than Indians.

Comment

Originally posted by dhir:
              ... And remember Pakistan needs US/UK more than US/UK need Pakistan...

Only time will tell my friend, only time will tell. A weak or destabilized Pakistan is in no ones interest. Pakistan will prove very influential for the UK/US interests in the coming years.

This is not the first time the UK has withdrawn its staff. Pakistan is still here and surviving - to the despair of the Indians.

Comment

Originally posted by dhir:
                When was the last time a terrorist struck westerners or any particular nationality in UK?
                Some of the hijackers that hit the twin towers had links to groups which operate freely within the UK. This has caused severe embarrasment to the UK government and has been debated at length in the UK. So this point of yours has been totally invalidated.

It is not what breeds what, it is which place has maximum danger to live in.
                If that's the reason then Straw should withdraw diplomats from India where even the government buildings aren't safe from DIY terrorists. You really aren't making much sense here.

Comment

I agree with Judge Menthull. THe Brits should round up any body who ever came into contact with those hijackers and send their ass either packing or to camp x-ray.

Comment

That's right. people in glass houses, etc.

Comment

Brits are too lenient on the clerics, and charities and such. ROund 'em up and send them on a one way ticket to Guantanamo.

Comment

Now it is the Australians.
                        http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/...038458278.html

------------------
                        AK

Comment

I hope Al-Qaeda learns something from the Brists and the Ausies and leaves Pakistan too.

Comment

Apparently they already have. According to German sources thirty of the are heading for Jack Straw's territory right now!

Comment

All american GI joes need to leave pakistan, saudi, turkey, uae, kuwait and all other places where they kill muslims from.

Comment

Working...
                              X